Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-recovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:11:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-recovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes loss detection and congestion control
   mechanisms for QUIC.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic .

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/recovery .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-recovery-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/