Subject: Multipath QUIC: Design and Evaluation (CoNEXT'17 paper)

From: Quentin De Coninck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:34:15 +0900

Hello,

As announced previously, our paper describing the design and the 
evaluation of Multipath extensions for QUIC has been presented at the 
CoNEXT'17 conference today in South Korea. The paper and the slides are 
available from

https://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/multipath-quic-design-and-evaluation 

To ensure the reproducibility of our results, we have released several 
research artefacts on http://multipath-quic.org :

- source code of the implementation of Multipath QUIC built on the 
quic-go implementation
- mininet scripts to reproduce the hundreds of experiments that are 
analyzed in the paper (coming with a packed-ready VM for convenience)

In addition, we ported our implementation of Multipath QUIC on iOS11 and 
released an application which allows to test how both QUIC and Multipath 
QUIC work on Apple smartphones. This application includes various tests 
with QUIC over IPv4 and IPv6 and also tests that evaluate the bonding 
capabilities of Multipath QUIC. Suggestions on additional tests are more 
than welcome. This application can be downloaded from

https://itunes.apple.com/gy/app/quictester/id1322019644?mt=8

Quentin