Subject: QUIC paper at ACM IMC

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:09:20 +0000

Hi,

in case folks hadn't seen it, there was a QUIC paper presented at this year's ACM IMC conference:

Taking a Long Look at QUIC: An Approach for Rigorous Evaluation of Rapidly Evolving Transport Protocols. Arash Molavi Kakhki (Northeastern University), Samuel Jero (Purdue University), David Choffnes, Alan Mislove, and Cristina Nita-Rotaru (Northeastern University)

Go to https://conferences.sigcomm.org/imc/2017/program/ and search for "QUIC", paper and slides are online.

Lars

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:57:57 -0800

Yup, thanks for sharing -- I've read earlier versions of this paper. The
results mostly agree with what we've seen and published with GQUIC
performance IIRC, but it's a good piece of reproducible work (as against
our work which was basically numbers out of Google). It's a good read.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Eggert, Lars <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Taking a Long Look at QUIC: An Approach for Rigorous Evaluation of Rapidly
> Evolving Transport Protocols. Arash Molavi Kakhki (Northeastern
> University), Samuel Jero (Purdue University), David Choffnes, Alan Mislove,
> and Cristina Nita-Rotaru (Northeastern University)
>

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:58:56 -0800

(Sorry -- didn't mean to spam everyone's inbox by sending that response out
to the IETF list.)

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Taking a Long Look at QUIC: An Approach for Rigorous Evaluation of
>> Rapidly Evolving Transport Protocols. Arash Molavi Kakhki (Northeastern