Subject: DRAFT minutes of the Melbourne interim meeting

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:43:37 +1100

... are at:
  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/master/interim-18-01/minutes.md

Thanks again to all of our scribes.

As usual, corrections welcome, either through a pull request or via e-mail.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Wenbo Zhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:47:04 -0800

Thanks for the minutes!

===

Curious about what's been discussed further about http/1.1 over quic?

Is it the case that there shouldn't even be a spec on how to do http/1.1
over quic, i.e. a "quic socket" should be able to support any
(non-multiplexed) L7 protocols, more or less transparently? Or this is not
yet the case with the current state of quic spec?
)
Re: regression, is it mainly from the loss of header compression?