Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 00:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-9/💬31)
  3 issues created:
  - Mechanism for correctly routing separate stateful L7+ messages with differing priorities (by grmocg)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1073
  - Specify Version Negotiation and Crypto Failure (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1069
  - Invariants are IP-version-independent (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1062

  15 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #1063 Remove *BLOCKED frames (6 by marten-seemann, larseggert, MikeBishop, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1063
  - #630 handshake and 0rtt data in a single packet (4 by RyanAtGoogle, kazuho, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/630
  - #714 Multiple connections on the same port (3 by martinthomson, martinduke, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/714
  - #1069 Specify Version Negotiation after Crypto Failure (3 by huitema, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1069
  - #1023 Is zero a valid stream-ID in Transport Parameters? (3 by MikeBishop, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1023
  - #1067 Retry packet and PADDING (2 by marten-seemann, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1067
  - #252 In-order delivery of stream data (2 by martinthomson, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252
  - #904 HTTP header compression: static table fit for QUIC (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/904
  - #238 Memory commitment for header parsing (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/238
  - #783 QUIC streams abstraction (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/783
  - #520 State bikeshedding time (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/520
  - #205 Public routing info (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/205
  - #1006 Appendix on GQUIC transition (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1006
  - #952 Define or cite NAT rebinding  (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/952
  - #426 QUIC header format/demultiplexing (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/426

  9 issues closed:
  - In-order delivery of stream data https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252
  - Retry packet and Server-Chosen Connection ID https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/713
  - Multiple connections on the same port https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/714
  - QUIC streams abstraction https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/783
  - QUIC header format/demultiplexing https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/426
  - Memory commitment for header parsing https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/238
  - Public routing info https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/205
  - Appendix on GQUIC transition https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1006
  - State bikeshedding time https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/520

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-1/💬16)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Define a mechanism for negotiating extensions (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1072
  - consistent artwork typing (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071
  - Pick a new connection ID with Retry packets (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1066
  - Transport parameters are stream counts, not IDs (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1065
  - fix tiemr typo (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064
  - Include max_ack_delay (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060

  3 pull requests received 16 new comments:
  - #1065 Transport parameters are stream counts, not IDs (9 by martinthomson, marten-seemann, huitema, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1065
  - #1068 Add EXTENSION frame (6 by mirjak, janaiyengar, martinduke, huitema, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1068
  - #1072 Define a mechanism for negotiating extensions (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1072

  1 pull requests merged:
  - fix tiemr typo
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts