Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 00:45:16 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-1/💬38)
  5 issues created:
  - Payload length in header encrypted with sequence number (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1293 
  - Can Retry or VNego be compound with other packets? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1292 
  - Order of Compound Packets (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1287 
  - HoLB from NCID frames (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1280 
  - [Congestion control] How to decrease the congestion window (by scw00)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1272 

  12 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #1287 Order of Compound Packets (7 by dtikhonov, martinthomson, kazuho, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1287 
  - #1230 Stateless Reset needs "on-path" proof (7 by martinthomson, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1230 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1252 Stream Flow Control on Stream 0 (6 by RyanAtGoogle, siyengar, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1252 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1271 Connection migration optional? (4 by kazuho, martinthomson, pravb, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1280 HoLB from NCID frames (3 by martinthomson, mikkelfj, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1280 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1255 Gratuitous change of QHKDF-Expand in draft 10 (3 by kazuho, mcmanus, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1255 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1276 Exhausting a supply of connection IDs (3 by kazuho, ianswett, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1276 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1293 Payload length in header encrypted with sequence number (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1293 
  - #1246 Version Negotiation packet extensibility (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1246 [-invariants] [design] 
  - #1258 Stateless Reset during Path Migration (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1258 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1265 error handling for path_response (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1265 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1272 [Congestion control] How to decrease the congestion window (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1272 

  1 issues closed:
  - [Congestion control] How to decrease the congestion window https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1272 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+14/-14/💬51)
  14 pull requests submitted:
  - Swap payload length (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1294 
  - Changelog for -11 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291 
  - Various spin-exp nits (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290 
  - Removed contractions from text (by ariel-anieli)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289 
  - Add Note to Readers, update status (by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288 
  - add draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1286 
  - Some editorial cleanup for #1262 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1285 
  - Grammar fix: contents "determine," not "determines." (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284 
  - Spin Bit Reservation (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1283 
  - QUIC is QUIC, and does not stay for anything. (by ariel-anieli)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1282 
  - transport: tls 5.2.2 is now 5.3.2 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279 
  - Key bit bug (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275 
  - Permit CONNECTION_CLOSE in Handshake (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1274 
  - tls: "Packet Number Gap" in transport has moved (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273 

  16 pull requests received 51 new comments:
  - #1262 define compound packets (12 by kazuho, janaiyengar, mikkelfj, martinthomson, ianswett, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1262 
  - #1068 Extension frames (8 by martinthomson, kazuho, ekr, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1068 [-transport] 
  - #1282 QUIC is QUIC, and does not stand for anything. (6 by martinthomson, ariel-anieli, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1282 
  - #1288 Add Note to Readers, update status (4 by britram, mnot, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288 
  - #1274 Permit CONNECTION_CLOSE in Handshake (4 by nibanks, ianswett, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1274 
  - #1283 Spin Bit Reservation (3 by martinthomson, mnot, britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1283 
  - #1284 Grammar fix: contents "determine," not "determines." (2 by martinthomson, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284 
  - #1289 Removed contractions from text (2 by martinthomson, ariel-anieli)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289 
  - #1259 Stateless Reset during Path Migration (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1259 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1263 Avoid failure from spoofed/delayed PATH_RESPONSE (2 by martinduke, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1263 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1294 Swap payload length (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1294 
  - #1046 Latency Spin Bit, 2018 edition (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1046 
  - #1079 Packet number encryption (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1079 [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #1245 Reference RFC5681 and RFC6928 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1245 
  - #1269 Change the UDP port sometimes too (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1269 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1273 tls: "Packet Number Gap" in transport has moved (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273 

  14 pull requests merged:
  - Various spin-exp nits
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290 
  - Add Note to Readers, update status
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288 
  - Some editorial cleanup for #1262
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1285 
  - QUIC is QUIC, and does not stand for anything.
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1282 
  - add draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1286 
  - Grammar fix: contents "determine," not "determines."
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284 
  - define compound packets
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1262 
  - Spin Bit Reservation
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1283 
  - Permit CONNECTION_CLOSE in Handshake
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1274 
  - Change the UDP port sometimes too
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1269 [-transport] [design] 
  - transport: tls 5.2.2 is now 5.3.2
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279 
  - Restrict ACK-clocking to ACK-only frames.
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1231 [-transport] 
  - Key bit bug
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275 
  - tls: "Packet Number Gap" in transport has moved
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts