Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 00:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-2/💬8)
  5 issues created:
  - Awkward phrase in ACK Frame section of the Transport Draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1311 
  - Need to prevent amplification attack for any case where the server's response is big (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1309 
  - Packet type of Stateless reset (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1305 
  - Meaning of "application-owned streams" is unclear (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1297 
  - Packet number transform should be negotiated (by pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1296 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #1293 Payload length in header encrypted with sequence number (4 by huitema, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1293 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1296 Packet number transform should be negotiated (1 by pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1296 
  - #1297 Meaning of "application-owned streams" is unclear (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1297 
  - #1309 Need to prevent amplification attack for any case where the server's response is big (1 by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1309 
  - #1271 Connection migration optional? (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 [-transport] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Awkward phrase in ACK Frame section of the Transport Draft https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1311 
  - Payload length in header encrypted with sequence number https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1293 [-transport] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+12/-3/💬66)
  12 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove awkward sentence (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313 
  - Deemphasize TCP SACKs reference in ACK frame description (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1312 
  - s/initial_max_stream_id_(uni|bidi)/initial_max_streams_$1/g (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1310 
  - Change Packet Number Gap to Packet Number Offset (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1307 
  - Move Retry to QUIC Layer (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304 
  - Remove term "application-owned streams" (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303 
  - Generate tags file for explicit and implicit anchors in the drafts (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302 
  - make payload length 0 special (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1301 
  - QUIC-TRANSPORT: Add missing anchor to Packet Number Gap section (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300 
  - Makefile: add target to generate tags for I-D sections (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299 
  - Fix build: remove "numbered" attribute from Acknowledgements section (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298 
  - Fix wrong spin bit in spin-exp text (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295 

  14 pull requests received 66 new comments:
  - #1310 s/initial_max_stream_id_(uni|bidi)/initial_max_streams_$1/g (16 by vasilvv, mikkelfj, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, dtikhonov, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1310 
  - #1079 Packet number encryption (12 by ad-l, kazuho, mikkelfj, huitema, nibanks, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1079 [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #1307 Change Packet Number Gap to Packet Number Offset (10 by MikeBishop, nibanks, huitema, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1307 
  - #1298 Fix build: remove "numbered" attribute from Acknowledgements section (5 by dtikhonov, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298 
  - #1299 Makefile: add target to generate tags for I-D sections (5 by dtikhonov, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299 
  - #1263 Avoid failure from spoofed/delayed PATH_RESPONSE (3 by bemasc, martinduke, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1263 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1301 make payload length 0 special (3 by kazuho, mikkelfj, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1301 
  - #1303 Remove term "application-owned streams" (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303 
  - #1291 Changelog for -11 (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291 
  - #1300 QUIC-TRANSPORT: Add missing anchor to Packet Number Gap section (2 by dtikhonov, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300 
  - #1251 Server's preferred address (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251 [-transport] 
  - #1294 Swap payload length (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1294 
  - #1302 Generate tags file for explicit and implicit anchors in the drafts (1 by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302 
  - #1304 Move Retry to QUIC Layer (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Remove awkward sentence
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313 
  - Changelog for -11
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291 
  - Swap payload length
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1294 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts