Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 00:45:13 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-3/💬38)
  7 issues created:
  - Connection migration must be negotiated (by pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 
  - CONNECTION_CLOSE missing from handshake packet (by kevin-kp)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1270 
  - Packet protection keys not CID-based (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1267 [-tls] [design] 
  - error handling for path_response (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1265 
  - Adding more information about the computation of RTO (by scw00)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1261 
  - Invariants extensbility (by pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1260 
  - Stateless Reset during Path Migration (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1258 [-transport] [design] 

  9 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #1271 Connection migration must be negotiated (15 by nibanks, pravb, ianswett, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, ekr, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 
  - #1260 Invariants extensbility (5 by ianswett, pravb, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1260 
  - #1250 UDP-like, not exclusively UDP (4 by martinthomson, MikeBishop, pravb, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1250 [-invariants] [design] 
  - #1252 Stream Flow Control on Stream 0 (4 by siyengar, pravb, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1252 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1255 Gratuitous change of QHKDF-Expand in draft 10 (3 by kazuho, tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1255 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1265 error handling for path_response (3 by martinthomson, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1265 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1261 Adding more information about the computation of RTO (2 by scw00, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1261 
  - #1230 Stateless Reset needs "on-path" proof (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1230 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1267 Packet protection keys not CID-based (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1267 [-tls] [design] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Adding more information about the computation of RTO https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1261 
  - Recommend simulating migration after quiescence https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1087 [-transport] [design] 
  - UDP-like, not exclusively UDP https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1250 [-invariants] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-2/💬20)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Change the UDP port sometimes too (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1269 
  - Provide a linkage between key and <role>_pp_<key|iv>_<i> (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268 
  - Avoid failure from spoofed/delayed PATH_RESPONSE (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1263 
  - define compound packets (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1262 

  6 pull requests received 20 new comments:
  - #1068 Extension frames (11 by rpaulo, kazuho, martinthomson, huitema, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1068 [-transport] 
  - #1269 Change the UDP port sometimes too (4 by mirjak, britram, mikkelfj, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1269 
  - #1256 Tls restore compat (2 by kazuho, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256 
  - #1249 A more complete connection migration (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1249 
  - #1251 Server's preferred address (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251 [-transport] 
  - #1254 Remove unnecessary text from #1253 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1254 [-transport] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Remove unnecessary text from #1253
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1254 [-transport] 
  - Change CID after inactivity
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1214 [-transport] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts