Subject: Adding ECN to Transport and Recovery

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:29:54 +0200

WG,

I have been working on a Pull Request 
(https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1372) that implements the 
ECN proposal from the design team 
(https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/wiki/ECN-in-QUIC) into something 
reasonably well integrated into the current drafts. Thus, I think it is 
time that people review and consider this proposal so that any issues 
can be addressed.

I would very much like to present at the interim this proposal, some of 
the choices made, and determine if there are additional changes to be 
made before merging this.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------