Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+10/-2/💬20)
  10 issues created:
  - No generic error codes (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1391 [-http] [design] 
  - Sec 4.2 refers to "Short Packet Type" field (by lumisota)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1390 
  - Flags in HTTP/QUIC frames are wasted space (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1388 [-http] [design] 
  - 5.6 Packet Number Protection is hard to follow (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1387 
  - Stateless reset oracle defense (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1386 [-transport] [design] 
  - Alarm vs. timeout (by rpaulo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1383 
  - placement of change log and acknowledgements (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1381 
  - Editorial comments (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1376 [-transport] 
  - Tracking of header blocks for reset streams (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1371 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Implicitly acknowledging table updates by acknowleding header blocks (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1370 [-qpack] [design] 

  8 issues received 20 new comments:
  - #1362 Swap largest reference and base indices (5 by afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1362 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1370 Implicitly acknowledging table updates by acknowleding header blocks (4 by martinthomson, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1370 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1365 Table resize can't be acknowledged (3 by afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1365 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1371 Tracking of header blocks for reset streams (3 by martinthomson, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1371 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1386 Stateless reset oracle defense (2 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1386 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1383 Alarm vs. timeout (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1383 
  - #1387 5.6 Packet Number Protection is hard to follow (1 by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1387 
  - #1388 Flags in HTTP/QUIC frames are wasted space (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1388 [-http] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Stateless Reset from clients https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/466 [-transport] [design] 
  - Handshake guarantees/compromises https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/645 [-transport] [arch] [design] [editor-ready] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+9/-7/💬6)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Reorder appendices (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1385 
  - This is what you get from reading Python docs (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380 
  - Use tilde instead of backticks, again (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1379 
  - Explain what packet protection means (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378 
  - Stream0 dt output ready (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1377 
  - Disable gh-pages build when building tags (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374 
  - transport: add preferred_address to IANA registry (by alagoutte)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373 
  - Proposal for adding ECN support to QUIC. (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1372 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #1303 Remove term "application-owned streams" (3 by martinthomson, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303 
  - #1346 Stateless reset fixes (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1346 [-transport] 
  - #1379 Use tilde instead of backticks, again (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1379 
  - #1372 Proposal for adding ECN support to QUIC. (1 by IngJohEricsson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1372 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Stateless reset fixes
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1346 [-transport] 
  - Reorder appendices
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1385 
  - Write down spoofed packet guarantees
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1347 
  - This is what you get from reading Python docs
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380 
  - Disable gh-pages build when building tags
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374 
  - transport: add preferred_address to IANA registry
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts