Subject: Is draft-14 coming soon?

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:58:12 -0700

The next interim is in a bit more than a month, and I am concerned that
the spec is still a bit uncertain. Some alternatives like draft-tls-28
vs. RFC 8446 can be easily settled by the interop spec. But there is
more. The current editor draft includes several PR's that were not there
in July. For example, we are discussing a new ACK-ECN format. At the
same time, interop tests do flush issues in the spec -- but they only do
that when implementations are based on the same spec. Thus, it would be
very nice if you folks could cut draft-14 a couple of weeks before the
interop!

-- Christian Huitema

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:14:58 +1000

Soon.  Check https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653 for a
summary of what we believe has changed since -13.  It includes little
more than the fixes we all tacked on to that broken version.  I'll
open a PR for 8446 now.