Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 00:45:12 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-4/💬14)
  3 issues created:
  - Should coalescing order be enforced? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1702 
  - Error for not receiving SETTINGS frame as the first frame on a control stream (by ddragana)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1697 
  - Ensure the use of full-length (128-bit) tags for all AEAD algorithms (by DemiMarie)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1688 

  5 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #904 HTTP header compression: static table fit for QUIC (9 by dtikhonov, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/904 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1439 Improve ACK_ECN frame encoding (e.g., use bit-vector) (2 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1439 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1697 Error for not receiving SETTINGS frame as the first frame on a control stream (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1697 
  - #1420 encoder stream can deadlock (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1420 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1688 Ensure the use of full-length (128-bit) tags for all AEAD algorithms (1 by DemiMarie)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1688 

  4 issues closed:
  - Initial size of dynamic table https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1530 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Small packets don't trigger a stateless reset https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1681 [-transport] [design] 
  - Target of HTTP version fallback https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1677 [-http] [design] 
  - Ensure the use of full-length (128-bit) tags for all AEAD algorithms https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1688 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+13/-12/💬4)
  13 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix nits in transport draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701 
  - Fix nits in recovery draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700 
  - Fix nits in recovery draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699 
  - Fix nits in transport draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698 
  - Grammar fix to invariants draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696 
  - Fix typo in HTTP draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695 
  - Grammar and spelling fixes to TLS draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694 
  - Grammar fix to HTTP draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693 
  - Remove redundant word (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692 
  - Grammar fixes to transport draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691 
  - 1-RTT ACK frames can acknowledge 0-RTT packets (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690 
  - Fix typos in transport draft (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689 
  - HTTP_VERSION_FALLBACK points to 1.1 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685 [-http] [design] [merge-imminent] 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1698 Fix nits in transport draft (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698 
  - #1699 Fix nits in recovery draft (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699 
  - #1700 Fix nits in recovery draft (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700 
  - #1694 Grammar and spelling fixes to TLS draft (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694 

  12 pull requests merged:
  - Fix nits in transport draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701 
  - Fix nits in transport draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698 
  - Fix nits in recovery draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700 
  - Fix typo in HTTP draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695 
  - Fix nits in recovery draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699 
  - Grammar fix to invariants draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696 
  - Grammar and spelling fixes to TLS draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694 
  - Grammar fix to HTTP draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693 
  - Initial table size is the maximum permitted when table is first usable
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1642 [-qpack] [design] 
  - 1-RTT ACK frames can acknowledge 0-RTT packets
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690 
  - Fix typos in transport draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689 
  - HTTP_VERSION_FALLBACK points to 1.1
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685 [-http] [design] [merge-imminent] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts