Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 00:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-3/💬43)
  6 issues created:
  - Considerations about when to send Stateless Reset (by rpaulo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1728 
  - QPACK should require handling of integers up to of 62 bits long (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1727 
  - dns报文进不去 (by Foronlyonce)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1723 
  - wfp  dns packets not coming! (by Foronlyonce)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1722 
  - Specify whether 0-RTT MAY use the same CID as Initial packets (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1721 
  - initial_max_stream_data_bidi_remote is a very capable foot gun (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1720 

  8 issues received 43 new comments:
  - #1518 Make EOED transmission optional in QUIC, please (12 by mikkelfj, ianswett, huitema, vasilvv, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1518 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1710 Authenticate Retry (9 by mirjak, larseggert, kazuho, jmtilli, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1710 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1721 Specify whether 0-RTT MAY use the same CID as Initial packets (7 by martinthomson, tatsuhiro-t, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1721 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1718 recovery: clarification on TLP when sender is outpacing the timer (6 by aep, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1718 
  - #1724 Pseudo code issue  (5 by mirjak, mikkelfj, larseggert, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1724 [-recovery] 
  - #1683 QPACK does not specify how to handle invalid input on control streams (2 by bencebeky, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1683 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1719 Draft-ietf-quic-trasport-14 typo (1 by Ataurjoy)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1719 
  - #1727 QPACK should require handling of integers up to 62 bits long (1 by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1727 

  3 issues closed:
  - recovery: clarification on TLP when sender is outpacing the timer https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1718 
  - dns报文进不去 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1723 
  - wfp  dns packets not coming! https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1722 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬4)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Define three QPACK error types, refine error handling. (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1726 
  - Require that QPACK preserves header field order. (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1725 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1706 Unified ACK frame (3 by mirjak, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1706 [-recovery] [-transport] [design] 
  - #1726 Define three QPACK error types, refine error handling. (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1726 [-qpack] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts