Subject: New draft and welcome any comments

From: 刘志文 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:35:39 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear all,

We are QUIC fans from Tsinghua University and we are trying to make useful extension atop QUIC. We have built a new protocol named Deadline-aware Transport Protocol and have made some progress in supporting timeliness data transmission. And we have submitted our personal draft to QUIC WG. It's my honor to share our work in QUIC mailing list and we appreciate any recommends on it. 

Here is our draft:
Name: draft-shi-quic-dtp
Revision: 00
Title: Deadline-aware Transport Protocol
Document date: 2019-11-17
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-quic-dtp-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-quic-dtp/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-quic-dtp-00
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shi-quic-dtp
Abstract:
This document defines Deadline-aware Transport Protocol (DTP) to
provide block-based deliver-before-deadline transmission. The
intention of this memo is to describe a mechanism to fulfill
unreliable transmission based on QUIC as well as how to enhance
timeliness of data delivery.

BTW, I'm on site for IETF 106 and if anyone is interested in our work, please email me or catch me during this week.

Thanks for your time.

刘志文｜Zhiwen Liu 
手机｜Mobile:+86 15901082651
清华大学｜Tsinghua University