Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 02:32:01 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-1/💬10)
  6 issues created:
  - I am concerned the congestion control text is too permissive. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3247 
  - Make RFC 6928 normative (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3245 [-recovery] 
  - Can we make a normative ref to  RFC8085? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3244 
  - Add caution when using IW10 and fragmentation  (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3243 [-recovery] 
  - OnPacketAcknowledgment pseudocode is unclear (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3236 
  - Terminology QUIC-Transport-24 (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3233 

  7 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #3247 I am concerned the congestion control text is too permissive. (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3247 
  - #3215 Timer interval for retire the connection IDs (2 by MikeBishop, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3215 [-transport] 
  - #3211 Remove SHOULD for advice to pre-generate KeyUpdate (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3211 [-tls] 
  - #3199 ChaCha20 header protection sample (3 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3199 [-tls] [invalid] 
  - #3173 TLS MUST NOT deliver server 1RTT Rx keys until getting Finished (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3173 [-tls] 
  - #3155 The method of identifying "the same server" (1 by igorlord)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3155 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3117 Recouple QUIC version and ALPN (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3117 [-http] [design] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Remove SHOULD for advice to pre-generate KeyUpdate https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3211 [-tls] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+11/-3/💬16)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - endpoints never requests a CID (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252 
  - Set, not seed (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251 
  - Fix incorrect time-threshold expression (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250 
  - Fix congestion control permissiveness (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3248 
  - Make RFC6928 normative (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3246 
  - Reference 3168 for ECN (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3241 [-recovery] 
  - MUST NOT use a reordering theshold less than 3 (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240 [-recovery] [design] 
  - HTTP: Tweak wording about unknown error codes (by SamB)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239 
  - HTTP: server may interleave DUPLICATE_PUSH frames as well (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235 
  - Limit CWND increase in slow start (by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232 
  - Bad CONNECTION_CLOSE isn't special (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231 [-transport] [design] 

  7 pull requests received 16 new comments:
  - #3248 Fix congestion control permissiveness (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3248 [-recovery] 
  - #3232 Limit CWND increase in slow start (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232 
  - #3221 [HTTP/3] [editorial] s/do not need to/do not/ (1 by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221 
  - #3218 [HTTP/3] [editorial] 421 and future connection reuse. (2 by MikeBishop, bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3218 
  - #3186 allow CRYPTO_BUFFER_EXCEEDED when overflowing a CRYPTO frame (2 by ianswett, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3186 [-transport] 
  - #3156 clarify the scope of a NEW_TOKEN token (3 by ekr, kazuho, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3156 [-transport] 
  - #3120 Add retry integrity tag (6 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, huitema, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3120 [-tls] [-transport] [design] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix incorrect time-threshold expression
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250 [-recovery] 
  - Clarify that initial RTT is set, not seeded into something
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251 
  - Reference 3168 for ECN
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3241 [-recovery] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts