Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 02:31:13 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-2/💬74)
  4 issues created:
  - Forwarding upstream error to downstream (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3300 
  - DetectLostPackets not called in anti-deadlock case  (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3298 
  - Immediate close without state (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3297 
  - Make transport parameter ID and length varint (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3294 

  13 issues received 74 new comments:
  - #3300 Forwarding upstream error to downstream (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3300 
  - #3298 DetectLostPackets not called in anti-deadlock case  (7 by RyanAtGoogle, ianswett, janaiyengar, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3298 [-recovery] 
  - #3294 Make transport parameter ID and length varint (30 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, dtikhonov, ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho, marten-seemann, mikkelfj, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3294 [-transport] 
  - #3291 Allow the Transport to Stop/Reset a Stream? (23 by LPardue, RyanAtGoogle, geoffkizer, janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson, mikkelfj, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3291 [-transport] 
  - #3286 Recovery: when PTO expires and no data to send (2 by janaiyengar, junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3286 [-recovery] 
  - #3274 Encrypting Retry token (4 by kazuho, martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3274 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3269 CONNECTION_CLOSE for unpadded Initial (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3269 [-transport] 
  - #3245 Make RFC 6928 normative (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3245 [-recovery] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3212 Remove handshake confirmed test for KeyUpdate (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3212 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3151 loss detection timer description could be simplified by definining a timer mode (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3151 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3117 Recouple QUIC version and ALPN (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3117 [-http] [design] 
  - #3014 Handling of corrupt Retry packets (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3014 [-transport] [design] 
  - #2789 Use a higher seed RTT for new paths (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2789 [-recovery] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Remove handshake confirmed test for KeyUpdate https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3212 [-tls] [design] 
  - Recovery: when PTO expires and no data to send https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3286 [-recovery] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-1/💬8)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  -  editorial suggestion (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299 

  7 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #3287 Keep RFC6928 informative (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3287 [-recovery] 
  - #3248 Fix congestion control permissiveness (2 by ianswett, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3248 [-recovery] 
  - #3178 token-based greasing / initial packet protection (downgradable variant) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3178 
  - #3169 Make transport parameters varint (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3169 [-transport] 
  - #3166 token-based greasing / initial packet protection (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3166 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3145 use a HANDSHAKE_DONE frame to drive the handshake to confirmation (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3145 [-tls] [-transport] [design] 
  - #2573 introduce a version alias mechanism (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573 [-transport] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  -  editorial suggestion
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts