Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 02:31:09 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-1/💬60)
  3 issues created:
  - Allow use of token after client address changes (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3307 
  - Incorrect values for Required Insert Count (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3305 [-qpack] 
  - ACK generation recommendation (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3304 

  9 issues received 60 new comments:
  - #3307 Allow use of token after client address changes (3 by ianswett, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3307 [-transport] 
  - #3305 Incorrect values for Required Insert Count (1 by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3305 [-qpack] 
  - #3304 ACK generation recommendation (20 by RyanAtGoogle, ianswett, janaiyengar, junhochoi, kazuho, larseggert, mjoras, nibanks, yangchi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3304 [-transport] 
  - #3300 Forwarding upstream errors, and the implications (20 by LPardue, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3300 [-http] 
  - #3298 DetectLostPackets not called in anti-deadlock case  (2 by janaiyengar, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3298 [-recovery] 
  - #3294 Make transport parameter ID and length varint (4 by kazuho, martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3294 [-transport] 
  - #3291 Allow the Transport to Stop/Reset a Stream? (2 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3291 [-transport] 
  - #3275 Why are there two ways of associating push with requests? (6 by LPardue, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3275 [-http] 
  - #3274 Encrypting Retry token (2 by janaiyengar, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3274 [-tls] [design] 

  1 issues closed:
  - DetectLostPackets not called in anti-deadlock case  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3298 [-recovery] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove DUPLICATE_PUSH and allow duplicate PUSH_PROMISE (by RyanAtGoogle)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3309 
  - Allow use of token after client address change (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308 
  - Contributors list for -recovery (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3306 
  - clarify the use of an incomplete DATA frame to forward a malformed partial message (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3303 

  2 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #3309 Remove DUPLICATE_PUSH and allow duplicate PUSH_PROMISE (2 by LPardue, RyanAtGoogle)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3309 [-http] 
  - #3303 Clarify that tunnels can send malformed HTTP message, and it is not a connection-level error (5 by janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3303 [-http] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts