Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 02:31:13 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-3/💬46)
  4 issues created:
  - Allow the Transport to Stop/Reset a Stream? (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3291 
  - Define AreAllPacketsLost() function (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3288 
  - Recovery: when PTO expires and no data to send (by junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3286 
  - Issue: Incorrect offset in sample (by slightlyfloating)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3279 

  11 issues received 46 new comments:
  - #3291 Allow the Transport to Stop/Reset a Stream? (5 by LPardue, RyanAtGoogle, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3291 
  - #3288 Define AreAllPacketsLost() function (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3288 
  - #3286 Recovery: when PTO expires and no data to send (3 by ianswett, junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3286 [-recovery] 
  - #3275 Why are there two ways of associating push with requests? (9 by LPardue, RyanAtGoogle, ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3275 [-http] 
  - #3274 Encrypting Retry token (12 by DavidSchinazi, dtikhonov, ekr, huitema, janaiyengar, martinthomson, nibanks, pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3274 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3273 HTTP/3 references QUIC Stream IDs directly, allowing illegal references (9 by LPardue, MikeBishop, ianswett, kazuho, larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3273 [-http] [design] 
  - #3272 pto_count should be reset when dropping a packet number space (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3272 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3245 Make RFC 6928 normative (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3245 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3216 Flow Control Tuning (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3216 [-transport] 
  - #3014 Handling of corrupt Retry packets (2 by janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3014 [-transport] [design] 
  - #2496 QUIC Version Ossification (2 by janaiyengar, mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2496 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 

  3 issues closed:
  - HTTP/3 references QUIC Stream IDs directly, allowing illegal references https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3273 [-http] [design] 
  - Allow servers to close connections immediately when the token is corrupted https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3168 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Issue: Incorrect offset in sample -tls https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3279 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-1/💬21)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Define AreAllPacketsLost() (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3290 
  - Fix persistent congestion period calculation (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3289 
  - Keep RFC6928 non-normative (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3287 
  - Update vectors for draft-25 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284 
  - Prohibit IP fragmentation (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3280 [-transport] [design] 

  10 pull requests received 21 new comments:
  - #3290 Define AreAllPacketsLost() (1 by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3290 
  - #3289 Fix persistent congestion period calculation (1 by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3289 
  - #3248 Fix congestion control permissiveness (1 by hardie)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3248 [-recovery] 
  - #3246 Make RFC6928 normative (2 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3246 [-recovery] 
  - #3169 Make transport parameters varint (7 by DavidSchinazi, dtikhonov, ianswett, kazuho, marten-seemann, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3169 [-transport] 
  - #3162 Server sends a PING-only packet if it's limited (2 by kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3162 [-recovery] [-transport] 
  - #3141 use key update for confirming the handshake (2 by kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3141 [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #3121 Forbid Handshake key discarding (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3121 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3120 Add retry integrity tag (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3120 [-tls] [-transport] [design] 
  - #2573 introduce a version alias mechanism (3 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573 [-transport] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Immediately close with INVALID_TOKEN
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3107 [-transport] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts