Subject: WG Chair Appointment

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:03:02 +0000

WG, 

I have appointed Lucas Pardue as a third WG chair for the QUIC WG. Please
welcome him in his new role in the WG. 

Appointing a third WG chair is in preparation for Mark Nottingham stepping down
when the QUIC version 1 and its HTTP work is done. 
 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ian Swett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:46:13 -0500

Congratulations Lucas, welcome and thanks for your help.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:03 AM Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> <+46%2010%20714%2082%2087>
> <+46%2073%20094%2090%2079>

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:08:44 -0800

Excellent choice, Magnus! Welcome to your fun role as our overlord, Lucas!