Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 02:32:30 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬14)
  2 issues created:
  - Note that initial packets coalesced with other packets to make a 1200 byte UDP datagram could be split up by the network (by erickinnear)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3317 
  - Irrelevant normative language in section recommending ack-range limits (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3316 

  7 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #3317 Note that initial packets coalesced with other packets to make a 1200 byte UDP datagram could be split up by the network (3 by ekr, ianswett, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3317 
  - #3316 Fix language in recommendations for ack-range limits (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3316 
  - #3311 Guidance wrt ACK frames that don't fit in a packet (3 by ianswett, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3311 [-transport] 
  - #3300 Forwarding upstream errors, and the implications (4 by ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3300 [-http] 
  - #3294 Make transport parameter ID and length varint (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3294 [-transport] 
  - #3274 Encrypting Retry token (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3274 [-tls] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #2999 QPACK decoder stream buffer grows without bounds (1 by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2999 [-qpack] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-0/💬6)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewrite section on ack range limiting (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3315 
  - Editorial suggestion against #3311 (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3314 
  - What if an ACK frame doesn't fit in a packet (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312 [-transport] 

  2 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #3312 What if an ACK frame doesn't fit in a packet (2 by ianswett, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312 [-transport] 
  - #3303 Forwarding status of errors on streams (4 by MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3303 [-http] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts