Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 02:32:32 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-0/💬33)
  7 issues created:
  - Padding outside QUIC packet (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3333 
  - Composability of QUIC Extensions (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3332 
  - MSS Clamping Support (by TheBlueMatt)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3330 
  - Clarify what the "first Initial packet" is (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3329 
  - recovery: broken links to -tls (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3328 
  - Grease HTTP/3 error codes (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3325 [-http] 
  - Confusing SNI recommendation in the HTTP/3 spec (by RyanAtGoogle)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3324 

  8 issues received 33 new comments:
  - #3332 Composability of QUIC Extensions (11 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, MikeBishop, dtikhonov, ekr, huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3332 
  - #3330 MSS Clamping Support (6 by TheBlueMatt, ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3330 [-transport] 
  - #3329 Clarify what the "first Initial packet" is (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3329 [-transport] 
  - #3325 Grease HTTP/3 error codes (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3325 [-http] 
  - #3324 Confusing SNI recommendation in the HTTP/3 spec (6 by MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, davidben, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3324 [-http] 
  - #3317 Note that initial packets coalesced with other packets to make a 1200 byte UDP datagram could be split up by the network (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3317 [-transport] 
  - #3304 ACK generation recommendation (2 by mirjak, mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3304 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3275 Why are there two ways of associating push with requests? (5 by MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3275 [-http] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Unknown error codes are equivalent to NO_ERROR (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331 [-http] 
  - Make SNI more clearly mandatory (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3326 [-http] 
  - Require QUICv1 for HTTP/3 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323 [-http] 
  - TLS: update xref to HTTP/3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318 

  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #3326 Make SNI more clearly mandatory (2 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3326 [-http] 
  - #3314 Editorial suggestion against #3313 (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3314 
  - #3312 What if an ACK frame doesn't fit in a packet (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312 [-transport] 
  - #3309 Remove DUPLICATE_PUSH and allow duplicate PUSH_PROMISE (3 by LPardue, RyanAtGoogle)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3309 [-http] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts