Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 02:32:30 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-3/💬14)
  5 issues created:
  - Discarding Initial context too soon leads to deadlock (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3395 
  - recovery: initial reordering threshold (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3389 
  - Clarify CANCEL_PUSH server send conditions (by BrianGithubber)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3387 
  - "Between when" is an awkward wording (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3378 
  - More strongly recommend ECN marking (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3373 [-transport] 

  8 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #3395 Discarding Initial context too soon leads to deadlock (4 by huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3395 
  - #3389 recovery: initial reordering threshold (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3389 [-recovery] 
  - #3387 Clarify CANCEL_PUSH server send conditions (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3387 
  - #3366 Retry integrity protection should not add new requirements to TLS API (2 by janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3366 [-tls] 
  - #3363 max_ack_delay should be in us, not ms (2 by ianswett, mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3363 [-transport] 
  - #3350 Ignoring ACK delay can result in wrong RTT calculations (2 by martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3350 [-recovery] 
  - #3094 congestion window increase on every ACKed packet could result in bursty sends (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3094 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #2125 Document what needs to be checked for address validation (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2125 [-transport] 

  3 issues closed:
  - max_ack_delay should be in us, not ms https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3363 [-transport] 
  - Grease HTTP/3 error codes https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3325 [-http] 
  - Retry integrity protection should not add new requirements to TLS API https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3366 [-tls] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+16/-1/💬12)
  16 pull requests submitted:
  - Normative language for PTO (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393 
  - Small clarification and one nit (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3392 
  - Remove pointer to appendix in PTO section (recover) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3391 
  - Clarify when timer should be set (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3390 
  - editorial: value for kGranularity (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3388 
  - Add HANDSHAKE_DONE to list of frames ineligible for 0-RTT (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386 
  - nit: brackets for section reference (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385 
  - editorial: simplify pseudo code (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3384 
  - editorial: This sentence was hard to parse for me (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3383 
  - editorial: split long sentence (recovery) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382 
  - editorial: Remove ACK-only (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3381 
  - Editorial: More concise intro text (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3380 
  - Fix two instances of "between when" in the transport draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3379 
  - Fix sentence describing the Packets column in Table 3 (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377 
  - Drop unnecessary indefinite article (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3376 
  - Improve readility of a sentence in the transport draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375 

  6 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #3392 Small clarification and one nit (recovery) (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3392 
  - #3388 editorial: value for kGranularity (recovery) (6 by martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3388 [-recovery] 
  - #3381  editorial: Remove ACK-only (recovery) (2 by MikeBishop, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3381 
  - #3371 Fix section references to DPLPMTUD (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371 [-transport] 
  - #3370 Changelogs for draft-25 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370 
  - #3337 Add note that middleboxes might change datagram boundaries (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3337 [-transport] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix section references to DPLPMTUD
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371 [-transport] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts