Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-tls-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:52:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using TLS to Secure QUIC
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-tls-25.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) is used to
   secure QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-tls-25
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-tls-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-tls-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/