Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 02:32:16 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-3/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - Clarify that Connection IDs are connection specific (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3484 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #3477 Encrypting token in Retry packet (3 by ianswett, martinthomson, nqv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3477 [-transport] 
  - #3451 Should we allow ACK-only packets to be declared lost? (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3451 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3423 active_connection_id_limit is unknown for 0-RTT (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3423 [-transport] [design] 
  - #2125 Document what needs to be checked for address validation (2 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2125 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - #253 HTTP/QUIC without Alt-Svc? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/253 [-http] [design] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Clarify that Connection IDs are connection specific https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3484 
  - A fixed transport parameter profile is legitimate https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3429 [-transport] 
  - Encrypting token in Retry packet https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3477 [-transport] [invalid] 

* quicwg/datagram (+3/-0/💬5)
  3 issues created:
  - Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 
  - Consider retransmission bit leakage (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 
  - remind implementors of the "fun" parts of no flow control (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/1 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #3 Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (3 by DavidSchinazi, Ralith)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 
  - #2 Consider retransmission bit leakage (2 by DavidSchinazi, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+6/-0/💬4)
  6 issues created:
  - Should "Compatible Version" mention 0-RTT? (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/6 
  - The client is unable to detect downgrade attacks (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/5 
  - Change framing to improve clarity (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/4 
  - Comments from Mike Bishop (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/3 
  - Do servers need to understand compatibility? (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/2 
  - In-line or routing promises vs compatibility (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/1 

  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #6 Should "Compatible Version" mention 0-RTT? (2 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/6 
  - #2 Do servers need to understand compatibility? (2 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/2 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-1/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Make Required Insert Count mismatch error pharagraph less "obtuse". (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3487 
  - HTTP/3: Add RFC8446 reference for TLS 1.3. (by loganaden)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3483 
  - Fix typo in HTTP draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482 
  - Fix typo in transport draft changelog (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481 

  5 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #3487 Make Required Insert Count mismatch error pharagraph less "obtuse". (1 by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3487 
  - #3474 Remove timing guidance (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3474 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3473 renamed max_packet_size to max_udp_size (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3473 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3425 Remember active_connection_id_limit for 0-RTT (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3425 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3415 Reset PTO and loss detection timer when discarding keys (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3415 [-recovery] [-transport] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Improve language on evictable entries.
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3131 [-qpack] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+5/-2/💬1)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Conform README and CONTRIBUTING to WG standard (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/5 
  - Update readme title (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/4 
  - Explain how load balancer chains might work (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/3 
  - Light edit of Retry Services section (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/2 
  - Deleted leftover reference to config method (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/1 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #4 Update readme title (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/4 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Explain how load balancer chains might work
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/3 
  - Deleted leftover reference to config method
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/1 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation