Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 02:32:28 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬18)
  2 issues created:
  - Does minimal encoding apply to extensions? (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3402 
  - Server cannot proceed after invalid Retry token (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3396 

  8 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #3402 Does minimal frame type encoding apply to extensions? (4 by LPardue, MikeBishop, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3402 
  - #3396 Server cannot proceed after invalid Retry token (4 by MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3396 [-transport] 
  - #3357 Only send one immediate ACK after reordering (2 by gorryfair, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3357 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3333 Padding outside QUIC packet (2 by Lekensteyn, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3333 [-transport] 
  - #3304 ACK generation recommendation (2 by gorryfair, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3304 [-transport] [design] 
  - #2817 Guidance for propogation of errors between H2 and H3 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2817 [-http] [design] 
  - #2387 Write up our security target against on-path attack (2 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2387 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #2143 Be more conservative about migration? (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2143 [-transport] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-2/💬4)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify that minimal varint encoding applies to ALL frame types (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403 
  - Add forward references to packet number spaces (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401 
  - Fix #2719: replace defunct "both conditions" verbiage (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400 
  - Fix typo in transport draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399 
  - Fix: server cannot proceed to handshake when given an invalid Retry token (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3398 
  - Add PR 3139 to the list of changes in transport-25 (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3397 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #3398 Fix: server cannot proceed to handshake when given an invalid Retry token (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3398 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3232 Limit CWND increase in slow start (2 by goelvidhi, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3129 Clients can send GOAWAY too (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3129 [-http] [design] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Fix typo in transport draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399 
  - Add PR 3139 to the list of changes in transport-25
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3397 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts