Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-huitema-quic-ts-01.txt

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:02:48 -0800

Time stamp draft updated per discussions on the list.

-- Christian Huitema

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-huitema-quic-ts-01.txt
Date: 	Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:25:35 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-huitema-quic-ts-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Huitema and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-huitema-quic-ts
Revision: 01
Title: Quic Timestamps For Measuring One-Way Delays
Document date: 2020-02-27
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-quic-ts-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-ts/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-quic-ts-01
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-ts
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-quic-ts-01

Abstract:
The TIME-STAMP frame can be added to Quic packets when one way delay
measurements is useful. The timestamp is set to the number of
microseconds from the beginning of the connection to the time at
which the packet is sent. The draft defines the "enable_time_stamp"
transport parameter for negotiating the use of this extension frame,
and a new frame types for the time_stamped frame.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat