Subject: Alissa Cooper's Yes on charter-ietf-quic-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 11:24:15 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-quic-01-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The milestone dates need updating.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 14:51:47 +0000

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

This is now addressed. We also remove a duplicate and added the milestones for
the extensions. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------