Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 02:32:21 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-3/💬45)
  5 issues created:
  - Encrypting token in Retry packet (by nqv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3477 
  - Change max_packet_size to max_datagram_size (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3471 
  - RTO in handshake in recovery draft (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3467 
  - Text on migration in recovery draft seems outdated (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3465 
  - Initial RTT for resumption (recovery draft) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3464 

  11 issues received 45 new comments:
  - #3477 Encrypting token in Retry packet (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3477 
  - #3471 Change max_packet_size to max_datagram_size (15 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, ianswett, junhochoi, kazuho, martinduke, martinthomson, mikkelfj, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3471 [-transport] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3467 RTO in handshake in recovery draft (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3467 [-recovery] 
  - #3465 Text on migration in recovery draft seems outdated (2 by larseggert, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3465 [-recovery] 
  - #3464 Initial RTT for resumption (recovery draft) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3464 [-recovery] 
  - #3459 Is ACK delay zero for Initial and Handshake ACK frames? (5 by ianswett, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3459 [-recovery] 
  - #3451 Should we allow ACK-only packets to be declared lost? (4 by ianswett, igorlord, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3451 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3447 max_packet_size in 0-RTT (11 by kazuho, larseggert, martinduke, martinthomson, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3447 [-transport] 
  - #3439 Authenticating connection IDs (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3439 [-transport] 
  - #3430 It is unclear if some frames are forbidden in 0-RTT (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3430 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3429 A fixed transport parameter profile is legitimate (3 by MikeBishop, larseggert, nharper)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3429 [-transport] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Make transport parameter ID and length varint https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3294 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Text on migration in recovery draft seems outdated https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3465 [-recovery] 
  - Is ACK delay zero for Initial and Handshake ACK frames? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3459 [-recovery] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-1/💬17)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Update reference to RFC8740 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479 
  - One of 'host' or ':authority' is required (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3475 [-http] [design] 
  - renamed max_packet_size to max_udp_size (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3473 
  - Count entire datagram for anti-amplification (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3470 
  - Fix grammer: for indicate -> to indicate (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469 
  - Sending probe packet has duplicated text (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3468 
  - Timeout handshake section in recovery draft (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3466 

  9 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #3473 renamed max_packet_size to max_udp_size (3 by marten-seemann, martinduke, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3473 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3469 Fix grammer: for indicate -> to indicate (1 by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469 
  - #3468 Sending probe packet has duplicated text (3 by ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3468 [-recovery] 
  - #3463 Make congestion control more self-contained (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3463 [-recovery] 
  - #3431 clarify that HANDSHAKE_DONE, NEW_TOKEN, PATH_RESPONSE, RCID frames MUST NOT appear in 0-RTT (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3431 [-tls] 
  - #3425 Remember active_connection_id_limit for 0-RTT (2 by MikeBishop, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3425 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3416 Added a word of caution before abandoning Initial packets (2 by huitema, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3416 
  - #3157 Backoff on CONNECTION_CLOSE (2 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3157 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3145 use a HANDSHAKE_DONE frame to drive the handshake to confirmation (2 by huitema, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3145 [-tls] [-transport] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Make transport parameters varint
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3169 [-transport] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts