Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 03:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-5/💬46)
  4 issues created:
  - An exemple of QUIC section 4.5.1.1 (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3549 
  - PTO probes are sent too frequently (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3546 
  - Appendix B: nameIndex (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3544 
  - Retaining the largest received packet number (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3541 [-transport] 

  6 issues received 46 new comments:
  - #3546 PTO probes are sent too frequently (7 by ianswett, kazuho, tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3546 [-recovery] 
  - #3541 Retaining the largest received packet number (3 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3541 [-transport] 
  - #3529 Changing the Default QUIC ACK Policy (8 by IngJohEricsson, gorryfair, ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3529 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3509 Required state for retaining unacked RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID frames is unbound (24 by MikeBishop, ianswett, kazuho, martinduke, martinthomson, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3509 [-transport] 
  - #3433 0-RTT status of new transport parameters (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3433 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3340 Anti-amplification limits should count junk too (3 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3340 [-transport] [invalid] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Anti-amplification limits should count junk too https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3340 [-transport] [invalid] 
  - Is absence of both :authority and Host an error? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3408 [-http] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Forced connection ID retirement https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3420 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Document what needs to be checked for address validation https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2125 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Padding outside QUIC packet https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3333 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Giving the client more information (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/16 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-4/💬20)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - No need to use RCID if the peer requests it (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3550 [-transport] 
  - Confirm Retire Prior To via Acknowledgement (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3548 
  - Limit RCID state (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3547 
  - Don't remember the ACK delay (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3545 [-transport] [design] 
  - Fix typo (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3543 
  - Fix typo (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3542 

  6 pull requests received 20 new comments:
  - #3550 No need for RCID if the peer increases Retire Prior To (3 by ianswett, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3550 [-transport] 
  - #3548 Confirm Retire Prior To via Acknowledgement (3 by kazuho, martinthomson, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3548 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3547 Limit RCID state (5 by MikeBishop, ianswett, kazuho, martinduke, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3547 [-transport] 
  - #3537 Remove a MUST accidentally introduced by #3315 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3537 [-transport] 
  - #3536 5tuple routing (3 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3536 [-transport] 
  - #3499 Authenticate connection IDs (5 by DavidSchinazi, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3499 [-transport] [design] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - One of 'host' or ':authority' is required
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3475 [-http] [design] 
  - Remove timing guidance
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3474 [-transport] [design] 
  - What needs to be checked for address validation
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3327 [-transport] [design] 
  - Count entire datagram for anti-amplification
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3470 [-transport] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation