Subject: QUIC + HTTP/3 debugging survey

From: Robin MARX <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 14:38:10 +0100

Hello everyone,

Maxime Piraux (from quictracker fame) and myself are preparing a
publication on modern protocol debuggability.
In it, we focus on structured endpoint logging formats (such as qlog
https://github.com/quiclog/internet-drafts)
and related tooling/visualizations (such as qvis
https://qvis.edm.uhasselt.be/).

We have already gotten an amazing amount of help and collaboration from the
QUIC community in this regard,
with the majority of implementations supporting or planning to support qlog
and many people using qvis. Thank you all for that!
To make things a bit more formal though and to gather some quantitative
data,
we have now created a small survey to get some additional feedback.

This survey can be found at https://bit.ly/quicdebugging and should take
about 15-20 minutes to complete.

We would ask you all to fill this out and let us know your thoughts on this
important topic.
We also encourage people that are not using qlog/qvis or similar options to
participate
and give us some insights into the main problems with our approach.

Thank you all in advance and with best regards,
Robin

-- 

Robin Marx
PhD researcher - web performance
Expertise centre for Digital Media

T +32(0)11 26 84 79 - GSM +32(0)497 72 86 94

www.uhasselt.be
Universiteit Hasselt - Campus Diepenbeek
Agoralaan Gebouw D - B-3590 Diepenbeek
Kantoor EDM-2.05