Subject: Call for submissions: EPIQ'20

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:35:27 +0200

Call for submissions

ACM SIGCOMM 2020 Workshop on the
Evolution, Performance, and Interoperability of QUIC (EPIQ)

https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2020/workshop-epiq.html

The transport protocol QUIC has emerged from a proprietary effort
undertaken by Google to a next generation transport protocol being
standardized in the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). While its
original motivation and design was to support next-generation Web
traffic using HTTP/2, embedding QUIC into the Internet architecture
raises exciting challenges beyond the necessary engineering efforts.
QUIC has already seen deployment and motivated research papers
measuring, extending, and evaluating QUIC from various perspectives.

The Second ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on the Evolution, Performance, and
Interoperability of QUIC (EPIQ) seeks to continue to foster this
emerging community. We invite researchers from academia and industry
as well as engineers to explore novel ideas and future directions of
QUIC and its interaction with applications and networks.

See https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2020/workshop-epiq.html and
submit papers and poster&demo proposals at https://epiq20.hotcrp.com/.

Submission deadline:	April 24, 2020
Notification deadline: 	May 25, 2020
Camera-ready deadline: 	June 10, 2020
Workshop: 		August 14, 2020