Subject: Milestones changed for quic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 04:35:05 -0700

Changed milestone "Core Protocol document to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-transport to milestone.

Changed milestone "Loss detection and Congestion Control document to IESG",
added draft-ietf-quic-recovery to milestone.

Changed milestone "TLS 1.3 Mapping document to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-tls to milestone.

Changed milestone "HTTP/2 mapping document to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-http to milestone.

Changed milestone "QUIC Applicability and Manageability Statement to IESG",
added draft-ietf-quic-applicability, draft-ietf-quic-manageability to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Version-Independent Properties of QUIC to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-invariants to milestone.

Changed milestone "QPACK: Header Compression for HTTP over QUIC to IESG",
added draft-ietf-quic-qpack to milestone.

Changed milestone "Datagram Extension to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-datagram to milestone.

Changed milestone "Version Negotiation Extension to IESG", added
draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/quic/about/