Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 03:32:20 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-2/💬33)
  5 issues created:
  - Make using static table and Huffman encoding in QPACK opt-in (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3622 
  - Forgery limits on packet protection (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3619 [-tls] 
  - Error code for increasing stream_id in GOAWAY frames (by ddragana)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3616 
  - Set PTO Timer when discarding keys (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3613 
  - 5-tuple routing and SPA (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3608 [-transport] 

  8 issues received 33 new comments:
  - #3622 Make using static table and Huffman encoding in QPACK opt-in (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3622 [-http] [-qpack] 
  - #3619 Forgery limits on packet protection (6 by anrossi, martinduke, martinthomson, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3619 [-tls] 
  - #3616 Error code for increasing stream_id in GOAWAY frames (3 by LPardue, ddragana, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3616 [-http] 
  - #3608 5-tuple routing and SPA (8 by MikeBishop, erickinnear, ianswett, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3608 [-transport] 
  - #3571 SHOULD implement adaptive packet threshold loss detection (7 by ianswett, igorlord, junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3571 [-recovery] [call-issued] [design] 
  - #3529 Changing the Default QUIC ACK Policy (6 by IngJohEricsson, bbriscoe, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3529 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3265 Add capability for sending HTTP metadata (trailer fields) in mid-stream (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3265 [-http] [design] [parked] 
  - #3198 HTTP/3 is lacking priorities (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3198 [-http] [design] [parked] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Error code for increasing stream_id in GOAWAY frames https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3616 [-http] 
  - Retaining the largest received packet number https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3541 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - DDoS manageability (by ximaera)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/93 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-2/💬2)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Update ACK generation policy (by adventureloop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3623 
  - Define an anti-forgery limit (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3620 [-tls] [design] 
  - recovery: fix broken reference to TLS, "Discarding Initial Keys" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3618 
  - Fix circular reference to kInitialRtt (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614 
  - [HTTP3] Clarify reserved values. (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3610 
  - editorial advice for h2<->h3 error propagation (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3602 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #3536 5tuple routing (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3536 [-transport] 
  - #3426 Clarify zero-length CIDs and active_connection_id_limit TP (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3426 [-transport] [design] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Fix circular reference to kInitialRtt
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3614 
  - 5tuple routing
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3536 [-transport] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - chose a different word (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/19 
  - different line breaks (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/18 
  - Fixed text vector line breaks (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/17 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - chose a different word
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/19 
  - different line breaks
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/18 
  - Fixed text vector line breaks
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/17 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation