Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 03:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-2/💬47)
  7 issues created:
  - Server's first flight should be capped by INITCWND (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3639 
  - max_udp_payload_size during the handshake (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3638 
  - Nit in invariants draft (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3635 
  - Minor editorical issue in QPACK draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3633 
  - Minor editorical issue in transport draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3632 
  - What error kind is caused by multiple GOAWAYS that increase the limit (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3631 [-http] 
  - Does a dynamic table entry insertion needs to be acknowledged for the enttry to become evictable? (by ddragana)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3624 

  11 issues received 47 new comments:
  - #3639 Server's first flight should be capped by INITCWND (2 by ekr, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3639 
  - #3638 max_udp_payload_size during the handshake (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3638 
  - #3635 Nit in invariants draft (3 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3635 
  - #3632 Minor editorical issue in transport draft (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3632 
  - #3631 What error kind is caused by multiple GOAWAYS that increase the limit (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3631 [-http] 
  - #3624 Does a dynamic table entry insertion needs to be acknowledged for the enttry to become evictable? (2 by ddragana, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3624 
  - #3622 Make using static table and Huffman encoding in QPACK opt-in (19 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, MikeBishop, dtikhonov, huitema, larseggert, martinthomson, vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3622 [-http] [-qpack] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3619 Forgery limits on packet protection (7 by fxguenther, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3619 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3608 5-tuple routing and SPA (7 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3608 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3585 Text on ECN probing (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3585 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3529 Changing the Default QUIC ACK Policy (3 by IngJohEricsson, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3529 [-recovery] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Nit in invariants draft https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3635 
  - Does a dynamic table entry insertion needs to be acknowledged for the enttry to become evictable? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3624 

* quicwg/datagram (+3/-2/💬14)
  3 issues created:
  - Nit picking error condition for supported but not enabled (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/9 
  - Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 
  - Is max_datagram_frame_size Unidirectional Configuration? (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/7 

  6 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #9 Nit picking error condition for supported but not enabled (4 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/9 
  - #8 Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light (2 by DavidSchinazi, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 
  - #7 Is max_datagram_frame_size Unidirectional Configuration? (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/7 
  - #5 Anti-affinity for unreliable datagrams (2 by LPardue, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/5 
  - #3 Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (3 by DavidSchinazi, Ralith, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 
  - #2 Consider retransmission bit leakage (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 

  2 issues closed:
  - Nit picking error condition for supported but not enabled https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/9 
  - Anti-affinity for unreliable datagrams https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/5 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬14)
  1 issues created:
  - Load Balancing Invariant Longer Header Packets (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/20 

  1 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #20 Load Balancing Invariant Longer Header Packets (14 by huitema, martinduke, martinthomson, nibanks, udippant)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/20 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬0)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - redrawing handshake figures in ascending encryption-level order. (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3637 
  - Describe error handling of GOAWAY ID increase (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634 
  - [qpack] Remove backticks (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3627 
  - [HTTP/3] Merge two redundant paragraphs on frame ordering. (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3625 

* quicwg/datagram (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Make the TP Unidirectional (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/11 
  - Define max_datagram_payload_size as a Unidirectional TP (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/10 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #10 Define max_datagram_payload_size as a Unidirectional TP (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/10 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add discussion of QUIC invariants (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/21 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation