Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 03:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-5/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - Include epoch in the AAD or the nonce? (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3661 

  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #3661 Include epoch in the AAD or the nonce? (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3661 
  - #3633 Minor editorical issue in QPACK draft (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3633 [-qpack] 
  - #3526 QUIC PTO is too conservative, causing a measurable regression in tail latency (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3526 [-recovery] [design] [parked] 
  - #3198 HTTP/3 is lacking priorities (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3198 [-http] [design] [has-consensus] [quicv2] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Prohibit TLS middlebox compatibility mode https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3594 [-tls] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Equivalence of preferred_address and NEW_CONNECTION_ID https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3560 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - Linkability with preferred_address usage https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3559 [-transport] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - SHOULD implement adaptive packet threshold loss detection https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3571 [-recovery] [design] [has-consensus] 
  - HTTP/3 is lacking priorities https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3198 [-http] [design] [has-consensus] [quicv2] 

* quicwg/datagram (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #8 Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 
  - #3 Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+10/-8/💬7)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove repeated sentence (by ddragana)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3660 
  - Fix name of the Transport Parameter Length field (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659 
  - Fix two typos in the transport draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3658 
  - Fix verb number and a typo in the QPACK draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3657 
  - fix MUST not in CRYPTO frame handling (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656 
  - Move a PTO section up (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3654 
  - Convert command-line arguments to integers (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652 
  - [qpack] Table Flip (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649 
  - QPACK acknowledgements (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648 
  - Restore missing Length fields in long packet headers (by Ralith)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3645 

  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #3595 Prohibit TLS 1.3 middlebox compatibility mode (3 by LPardue, huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3595 [-tls] [design] 
  - #3589 Clarify text around preferred address (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3589 [-transport] 
  - #3547 Limit RCID state (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3547 [-transport] 
  - #3499 Authenticate connection IDs (2 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3499 [-transport] [design] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Fix name of the Transport Parameter Length field
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3659 
  - fix MUST not in CRYPTO frame handling
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3656 
  - Prohibit TLS 1.3 middlebox compatibility mode
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3595 [-tls] [design] 
  - Forbid zero-length connection ID with preferred addresses
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3565 [-transport] [design] 
  - Migration with zero-length CID is inadvisable
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3563 [-transport] [design] 
  - Convert command-line arguments to integers
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3652 
  - QPACK acknowledgements
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3648 
  - [qpack] Table Flip
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3649 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add discussion of QUIC invariants
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/21 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation