Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬12)
  4 issues created:
  - How to reject a connection attempt (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3690 
  - Tell people which document to cite when citing QUIC (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3687 
  - http: dangling reference to Section 5.3 of HTTP11 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3677 
  - New packet format used before it is defined (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3673 

  5 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #3690 How to reject a connection attempt (2 by ianswett, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3690 [-transport] 
  - #3661 Include epoch in the AAD or the nonce? (2 by ekr, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3661 [-tls] 
  - #3608 5-tuple routing and SPA (6 by DavidSchinazi, ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3608 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3585 Text on ECN probing (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3585 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3526 QUIC PTO is too conservative, causing a measurable regression in tail latency (1 by mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3526 [-recovery] [design] [parked] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬4)
  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #93 Improve and generalize text on DoS detection and mitigation (4 by britram, ximaera)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/93 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-1/💬5)
  2 issues created:
  - Fix Figures 3 and 4 (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/23 
  - Tweak non-compliant DCID recommendation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/22 

  1 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #22 Tweak non-compliant DCID recommendation (5 by DavidSchinazi, martinduke, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/22 

  1 issues closed:
  - Load Balancing Invariant Longer Header Packets https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/20 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+12/-1/💬8)
  12 pull requests submitted:
  - use TRANSPORT_PARAMETER_ERROR when authenticating connection IDs (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3691 
  - Improve HTTP draft wording: frames carry identifier values (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689 
  - Add #3527 to transport's "Since ID-27" changelog (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3688 
  - Add CID authentication to draft-28 changelog (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3682 
  - Split PTO calculation into a dedicated method (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3681 
  - Fix typo in transport draft: s/the the/the/ (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3680 
  - Fix noun/verb number agreement in the transport draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3679 
  - Remove superfluous word (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3678 
  - tls: fix broken reference to -transport (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3676 
  - transport: fix broken link to tls (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3675 
  - Scope of disable_active_migration (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3670 [-transport] 
  - Clarify text on pacing (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3667 

  5 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #3689 Improve HTTP draft wording: frames carry identifier values (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3689 
  - #3682 Add CID authentication to draft-28 changelog (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3682 
  - #3681 Split PTO calculation into a dedicated method (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3681 
  - #3664 Move MUST not send bursts up in the pacing section (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3664 
  - #3620 Define an anti-forgery limit (4 by DavidSchinazi, chris-wood, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3620 [-tls] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add CID authentication to draft-28 changelog
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3682 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation