Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 03:32:29 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+18/-0/💬35)
  18 issues created:
  - max_udp_payload_size (0x03) needs a ref. to packet size section. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3738 
  - Frame Types and Formats by transport requirements (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3737 
  - bundling and coalescing? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3736 
  - QUIC transport Reading NiTs part 2 of 2 (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3735 
  - Three ECN NiTS (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3734 
  - Question on ECN validation (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3733 [-transport] 
  - Gorrys invariant nits (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3731 
  - RFC2119 keyword appears within a note (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3729 
  - Packet numbers and sequence numbers are too easily confused (by jonglezb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3725 
  - Different meanings of "message" are mixed up in transport draft (by jonglezb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3724 
  - HTTP: provide guidance on PING usage (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3723 
  - QUIC Transport: Flow Control (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3722 
  - QUIC Transport - sending after final size? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3721 
  - QUIC Transport: Reading NiTs - set 1 (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3720 
  - Tweak the split between quic-transport and quic-tls drafts (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3717 
  - MUST not -> MUST NOT (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3715 
  - Are both types of CONNECTION_CLOSE frames permitted during the handshake? (by rpaulo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3713 
  - Make SERVER_BUSY more generic (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3709 [-transport] 

  13 issues received 35 new comments:
  - #3736 bundling and coalescing? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3736 [-transport] 
  - #3733 Question on ECN validation (6 by larseggert, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3733 [-transport] 
  - #3725 Packet numbers and sequence numbers are too easily confused (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3725 
  - #3724 Different meanings of "message" are mixed up in transport draft (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3724 
  - #3723 HTTP: provide guidance on PING usage (2 by MikeBishop, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3723 [-http] 
  - #3722 QUIC Transport: Flow Control (1 by evolodina)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3722 [-transport] 
  - #3721 QUIC Transport - sending after final size? (2 by MikeBishop, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3721 [-transport] 
  - #3717 Tweak the split between quic-transport and quic-tls drafts (2 by chris-wood, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3717 [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #3713 Are both types of CONNECTION_CLOSE frames permitted during the handshake? (4 by janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson, rpaulo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3713 
  - #3709 Make SERVER_BUSY more generic (5 by MikeBishop, janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson, mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3709 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3690 How to reject a connection attempt (1 by mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3690 [-transport] 
  - #3661 Include epoch in the AAD or the nonce? (8 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, fxguenther, ianswett, kazuho, larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3661 [-tls] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3529 Changing the Default QUIC ACK Policy (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3529 [-recovery] [-transport] [design] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Indicate which parts of the draft are v1 specific (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/95 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #75 Document how SNI from QUIC handshakes is presented (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/75 [-manageability] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-1/💬10)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Minor editorializing of CID authentication (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3732 
  - Gorrys invariant nits (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3730 
  - Add missing Length field to header protection example. (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3728 
  - Fix typo (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716 
  - Minor editorial fix (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3710 

  3 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #3730 Gorrys invariant nits (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3730 
  - #3710 Minor editorial fix (7 by MikeBishop, janaiyengar, larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3710 
  - #3702 DPLPMTU merge tweaks (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3702 [-transport] [design] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix typo
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3716 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #94 DDoS mitigations - linking after NAT rebinding and UDP Policing (1 by igorlord)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/94 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation