Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 03:32:39 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-0/💬25)
  7 issues created:
  - recovery: Clarifying the priority of Probe packet (by junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3780 
  - Third ECN validation check and lost acknowledgments (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3778 
  - Normative Text in Invariants (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3773 
  - DetectLostPackets still being referred to (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3771 
  - disable_active_migration with SPA (by igorlord)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3765 
  - [Editorial] Lots of forward references (by wbl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3763 
  - [Editorial] Section 3.0 repeates with a must text from 2.1 (by wbl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3762 

  5 issues received 25 new comments:
  - #3778 Third ECN validation check and lost acknowledgments (3 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3778 [-transport] 
  - #3765 disable_active_migration with SPA (12 by MikeBishop, ianswett, igorlord, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3765 [-transport] 
  - #3763 [Editorial] Lots of forward references (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3763 [-transport] 
  - #3733 Question on ECN validation (8 by gloinul, larseggert, martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3733 [-transport] 
  - #3722 QUIC Transport: Flow Control (1 by evolodina)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3722 [-transport] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 issues created:
  - Add retry_source_connection_id to Retry Service Token Format (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/31 
  - Routing of ICMP Packet too big messages (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/28 

  2 issues closed:
  - Routing of ICMP Packet too big messages https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/28 
  - SCID acronym https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/7 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-2/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Try to make ECN validation more robust (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3779 [-transport] [design] 
  - Make language in ECN validation clearer (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3777 [-transport] [design] 
  - Added normative text to invariants (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3774 
  - ROBUST: ePrint publication (by fxguenther)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768 
  - Some more explanation on ECN validation to address issue #3733 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3767 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #3779 Try to make ECN validation more robust (2 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3779 [-transport] [design] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - http: expand "ALPN" on first use and ref RFC 7301
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3758 
  - ROBUST: ePrint publication
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3768 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #94 DDoS mitigations - linking after NAT rebinding and UDP Policing (1 by igorlord)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/94 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-2/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Add retry_source_connection_id to tokens (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/32 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers.md (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/30 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers.md (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/29 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - ICMP Packet routing
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/30 
  - Get rid of SCID acronym
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/26 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation