Subject: Consensus call for Late-stage documents, June 2020 edition

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 01:14:11 +0100

The following issues have proposals for resolution, and discussion so far
seems
to support consensus to accept them. If you object, please do so on the
issue or
in response to this message (changing the Subject appropriately!).

The consensus call runs until close of business Eastern US time on Friday
June 5.

Absent any pushback, we'll direct the editors to action the proposals once
the
call concludes.

See <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/projects/5> for the current
state of
issues in the Late Stage process, itself defined at
<https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>.

* #3703: use TRANSPORT_PARAMETER_ERROR when authenticating connection IDs
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3691

* #3698: Issue when a server cancels a push stream
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3700

* #3695: Integrate QUIC DPLPMTUD Text
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3702

* #3631: What error kind is caused by multiple GOAWAYS that increase the
limit
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3634

* #3622: Make using static table and Huffman encoding in QPACK opt-in
  The proposal is to close this with no design change and mark the issue as
v2.

* #3619: Forgery limits on packet protection
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3620

* #3608: 5-tuple routing and SPA
  The proposal is https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3670

* #3585: Text on ECN probing
  The proposal is to close with no design change. A separate editorial PR
  addresses a comment raised during discussion.

* #3529: Changing the Default QUIC ACK Policy
  The proposal is to close with no design change. An editorial change was
made
  to provide more description of the current design.

* #3526: QUIC PTO is too conservative, causing a measurable regression in
tail
latency
  The proposal is to close this with no design change and mark the issue as
v2.

* #3709: Make SERVER_BUSY more generic
  The proposal is to close with no action.

Regards Lars, Lucas and Mark
QUIC WG Chairs

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 23:26:42 +0100

Hearing no pushback, consensus is declared.

Regards
Lars, Lucas and Mark
QUIC WG Chairs