Subject: Re: Please send agenda request for IETF-108

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 21:26:34 -0500

Dear QUIC Chairs,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:55 AM Lars Eggert <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please send your agenda requests for IETF-108 to [email-masked].
>
> Please note that we'll strictly prioritize items that will let us progress
> the drafts currently in WGLC towards IETF LC, followed by requests related
> to adopted WG drafts, followed by everything else. As a tie breaker, we'll
> prioritize things that have seen active discussion in the recent past.
>

Under "everything else", the authors of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-quic-atsss-overview/
would like to get on the list to (1) summarize feedback we've gotten from
the mailing list, (2) summarize the current state of 3GPP Rel-17 proposals
which were influenced by this draft.

We recognize that this will be toward the end of a short session, and we
will do what we can to minimize the time required.

Best,

Spencer