Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 03:32:19 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+11/-0/💬21)
  11 issues created:
  - Desirable behavior when it takes time to derive the traffic keys for the next PN space (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3821 
  - Editorial Fiexes for HTTP-QUIC (by Jxck)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3815 
  - Broken Link in HTTP3 draft (by Jxck)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3814 
  - Minor fixes for the recovery draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3813 
  - Versions are for endpoints (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3808 [-invariants] 
  - Reset spin bit when probing (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3802 [-transport] 
  - Which packet number spaces can't be reset? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3801 [-transport] 
  - Coalescing different CIDs for same connection (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3800 [-transport] 
  - Draining after Idle Timeout? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3798 [-transport] 
  - PATH_RESPONSE isn't path-tied (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3797 [-transport] 
  - Editorial nit: References to "CID" in transport draft (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3794 

  10 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #3808 Versions are for endpoints (5 by LPardue, MikeBishop, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3808 [-invariants] 
  - #3802 Reset spin bit when probing (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3802 [-transport] 
  - #3801 Which packet number spaces can't be reset? (3 by MikeBishop, kazuho, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3801 [-transport] 
  - #3800 Coalescing different CIDs for same connection (2 by larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3800 [-transport] 
  - #3798 Draining after Idle Timeout? (2 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3798 [-transport] 
  - #3788 New confidentiality and integrity limits (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3788 [-tls] 
  - #3784 Improve Large Server Certificate Scenario (3 by LPardue, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3784 [-transport] 
  - #3765 disable_active_migration with SPA (2 by igorlord, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3765 [-transport] 
  - #3722 QUIC Transport: Flow Control (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3722 [-transport] 
  - #3690 How to reject a connection attempt (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3690 [-transport] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Mention accidental invariants and the calculus of blocking (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/96 [-manageability] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-3/💬5)
  3 issues created:
  - Make it clear the server might do length encoding on its own (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/38 
  - Using ECB for retry tokens seems sub optimal (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/35 
  - Support of server generated HCID with retry tokens (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/34 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #35 Using ECB for retry tokens seems sub optimal (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/35 
  - #34 Support of server generated HCID with retry tokens (2 by huitema, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/34 
  - #12 Configuration ID might be too small (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/12 [needs-discussion] 
  - #8 Unguessable connection IDs (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/8 [needs-discussion] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Support of server generated HCID with retry tokens https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/34 
  - Tweak non-compliant DCID recommendation https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/22 
  - Add retry_source_connection_id to Retry Service Token Format https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/31 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Update pseudocode references to removed function DetectLostPackets (by Ralith)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3795 

  1 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #3785 Version field <-> Version is not invariant (4 by ekr, martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3785 [-invariants] [design] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-3/💬18)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - One more config rotation bit. (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/37 
  - Remove version-specific text (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/36 
  - Describe 3 pass stream cipher. (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/33 

  3 pull requests received 18 new comments:
  - #37 One more config rotation bit. (8 by huitema, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/37 
  - #33 Describe 3 pass stream cipher. (8 by huitema, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/33 
  - #29 New Security Considerations (2 by martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/29 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Remove version-specific text
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/36 
  - Update text on Version Independence
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/25 
  - Add retry_source_connection_id to tokens
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/32 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation