Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 03:32:13 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-0/💬30)
  5 issues created:
  - max_ack_delay in recovery pseudocode (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3920 
  - Praveen's WGLC comments (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3919 
  - Initial window bursts are too small (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3918 [-recovery] 
  - assertion in OnLossDetectionTimeout of recovery draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3912 
  - assertion in GetPtoTimeAndSpace of recovery draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3910 

  10 issues received 30 new comments:
  - #3919 Praveen's WGLC comments (1 by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3919 [-recovery] 
  - #3918 Initial window bursts are too small (4 by ianswett, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3918 [-recovery] [post-wglc] 
  - #3912 assertion in OnLossDetectionTimeout of recovery draft (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3912 [post-wglc] 
  - #3880 How long is a validated address good for? (2 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3880 [-transport] 
  - #3875 Persistent congestion threshold is unreliable during the early stages of a connection (5 by ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3875 [-recovery] 
  - #3842 Do I need to reset congestion info when the port changes? (10 by DavidSchinazi, huitema, ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho, nharper)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3842 [-transport] 
  - #3834 Remove amplification throttle if the server receives Initial that echoes its high entropy SCID. (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3834 [-transport] 
  - #3831 PTO after handshake completion is not well-defined (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3831 [-recovery] 
  - #3800 Coalescing different CIDs for same connection (4 by ianswett, kazuho, marten-seemann, tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3800 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3788 New confidentiality and integrity limits (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3788 [-tls] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #41 Simplify the configuration by merging server-id and zero-pad (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/41 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-1/💬20)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Replace one-off use of the word "session" when referring to an HTTP/3 connection (by amirlivneh)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3922 
  - fixing OnAckReceived of recovery draft (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3921 
  - Byte counting at Congestion avoidance (by junhochoi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3917 
  - Acks for 0rtt only after Handshake Complete as in Quic-TLS 4.1.1 (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3914 
  - Fixing recovery pseudocode (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3909 

  5 pull requests received 20 new comments:
  - #3917 Byte counting at Congestion avoidance (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3917 
  - #3914 Acks for 0rtt only after Handshake Complete as in Quic-TLS 4.1.1 (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3914 
  - #3909 Fixing recovery pseudocode (12 by ianswett, junhochoi, kazu-yamamoto, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3909 
  - #3889 No RTT samples, no persistent congestion (5 by ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3889 [-recovery] [design] 
  - #3874 Allow endpoints to generate traffic keys asynchronously (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3874 [-recovery] [-tls] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fixing recovery pseudocode
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3909 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-2/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewrite config rotation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/45 
  - Remove zero padding field (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/44 
  - new stream test vectors (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/43 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Rewrite config rotation
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/45 
  - new stream test vectors
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/43 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation