Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 03:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-0/💬31)
  5 issues created:
  - QUIC's Initial Congestion Window specification is incorrect (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3997 [-recovery] 
  - Request forgery attacks (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3995 [-transport] 
  - Gorry's issues on draft-recovery (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3992 [-recovery] 
  - Reserved frame types error (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3991 [-http] [wglc-post] 
  - Allow server to enforce port-Retry packet numbering (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3989 

  7 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #3997 QUIC's Initial Congestion Window specification is incorrect (5 by gorryfair, ianswett, martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3997 [-recovery] 
  - #3995 Request forgery attacks (9 by MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3995 [-transport] [wglc-post] 
  - #3992 Gorry's issues on draft-recovery (3 by LPardue, ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3992 [-recovery] 
  - #3991 Reserved frame types error (5 by LPardue, MikeBishop, ianswett, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3991 [-http] [design] [wglc-post] 
  - #3989 Allow server to enforce post-Retry packet numbering (7 by MikeBishop, dtikhonov, ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3989 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] [wglc-post] 
  - #3980 Processing buffered packets can cause hugely inflated RTT measurements (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3980 [-recovery] [-transport] [wglc-post] 
  - #3821 Desirable behavior when it takes time to derive the traffic keys for the next PN space (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3821 [-recovery] [-tls] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #93 Improve and generalize text on DoS detection and mitigation (2 by mirjak, ximaera)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/93 

* quicwg/datagram (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #3 Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (1 by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Cut obfuscated server ID algorithm https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/47 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-0/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Update initial congestion window on MTU decrease (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3998 
  - MUST connection error (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3993 [-http] 
  - Let server abort on post-Retry packet number reset (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3990 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #3996 Document request forgery (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3996 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3981 ack_delay in the first Handshake and 1RTT packet (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3981 [-recovery] [-transport] 
  - #3955 Clarify HTTP/2 setting parameter reservation (3 by MikeBishop, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3955 [-http] [design] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Deleted OCID
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/48 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation