Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 03:32:21 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬16)
  1 issues created:
  - Processing buffered packets can cause hugely inflated RTT measurements (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3980 [-recovery] [-transport] 

  5 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #3980 Processing buffered packets can cause hugely inflated RTT measurements (6 by ianswett, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3980 [-recovery] [-transport] [post-wglc] 
  - #3969 loss_detection_timer.update in recovery (1 by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3969 
  - #3927 Reset min_rtt on persistent congestion (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3927 [-recovery] [post-wglc] 
  - #3842 Do I need to reset congestion info when the port changes? (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3842 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3821 Desirable behavior when it takes time to derive the traffic keys for the next PN space (7 by ianswett, janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3821 [-recovery] [-tls] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬7)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - ack_delay in the first Handshake and 1RTT packet (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3981 
  - Make the ack-tracking examplary (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3979 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #3981 ack_delay in the first Handshake and 1RTT packet (4 by ianswett, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3981 [-recovery] [-transport] 
  - #3898 Disable Migration field in SPA (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3898 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3874 Allow endpoints to generate traffic keys asynchronously (2 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3874 [-recovery] [-tls] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Revision of Applicability draft (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/117 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation