Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-transport-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 19:07:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-transport-30.txt
	Pages           : 197
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.
   Accompanying documents describe QUIC's loss detection and congestion
   control and the use of TLS for key negotiation.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])), which is
   archived at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-transport/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-quic-transport-30.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-transport-30

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/