Subject: AD review of draft-ietf-quic-recovery-31

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:34:59 +0000

Hi,

I have completed my AD review of the recovery draft and have some issues and
comments. I have created github issues for these:

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4176

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4177

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4178

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4191

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4192

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4193

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4194

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4195

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4196

I am going to put the document into revised ID needed as I believe these
will needs being addressed prior to an IETF last call. I will now continue
with the remaining documents that are in AD review. Next up is TLS. 

It was unfortunate that I got sick last week which has delayed the whole
process. I really hope to conclude these reviews this week so that we can
run the IETF last call prior to the IETF meeting. However that will also
depend on the issues found and how quickly the document updates can be done.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund