Subject: AD review of draft-ietf-quic-http-31

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 15:20:41 +0000

QUIC WG,

I have now finished my AD of draft-ietf-quic-http-31. Below are the github
issues I have filed for the issues I found. 

 <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4206>
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4206

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4207

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4208

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4209

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4210

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4219

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4221

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4227

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4228

 <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4229>
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4229 and indirectly through
<https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4230>
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4230

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4231

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4232

The document is in good shape and these are all minor different
clarifications and in some cases just questions. 

I will put this into revised ID needed as new version appears necessary
before going to IETF last call. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund