Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 03:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-1/💬6)
  4 issues created:
  - Recovery-31 (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4178 
  - Recovery-31: Use of <CODE BEGINS> and <CODE ENDS> tags (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4177 
  - recovery-31 erronous references to external docs (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4176 
  - Editorial in draft-ietf-quic-transport-31 (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4170 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #4177 Recovery-31: Use of <CODE BEGINS> and <CODE ENDS> tags (2 by janaiyengar, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4177 [-recovery] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4176 recovery-31 erronous references to external docs (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4176 [-recovery] [ietf-lc] 
  - #3701 The QUIC-TLS draft should define anti-forgery limits for packet lengths up to 2^16 (3 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3701 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Editorial in draft-ietf-quic-transport-31 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4170 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-0/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix external references (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4180 
  - Make references normative (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4179 
  - Update AEAD limits for larger packets (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4175 [-tls] [design] 
  - marking caused the loss (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171 
  - Wrong stream type used in sending state stream secion (by VinozzZ)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #4175 Update AEAD limits for larger packets (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4175 [-tls] [design] 
  - #4169 fix wrong stream type used in sending state stream secion (2 by MikeBishop, VinozzZ)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation