Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 14:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC-LB: Generating Routable QUIC Connection IDs
        Authors         : Martin Duke
                          Nick Banks
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   QUIC connection IDs allow continuation of connections across address/
   port 4-tuple changes, and can store routing information for stateless
   or low-state load balancers.  They also can prevent linkability of
   connections across deliberate address migration through the use of
   protected communications between client and server.  This creates
   issues for load-balancing intermediaries.  This specification
   standardizes methods for encoding routing information given a small
   set of configuration parameters.  This framework also enables offload
   of other QUIC functions to trusted intermediaries, given the explicit
   cooperation of the QUIC server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-load-balancers-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/