Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-quic-invariants-11.txt> (Version-Independent Properties of QUIC) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:22:49 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the QUIC WG (quic) to consider the
following document: - 'Version-Independent Properties of QUIC'
  <draft-ietf-quic-invariants-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

This document is part of a combined 26-day last call for multiple 
related documents that defines the QUIC protocol and the HTTP mapping
onto QUIC. The documents are:
	
   - draft-ietf-quic-transport
   - draft-ietf-quic-recovery
   - draft-ietf-quic-tls
   - draft-ietf-quic-invariants
   - draft-ietf-quic-http
   - draft-ietf-quic-qpack

Due to its GitHub-centric work style, the QUIC WG requests that LC review 
comments are individually filed as issues in the WG repository at 
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts if at all possible. A summary email with 
URLs to the individual issue should then also be sent to the relevant mailing list 
(primarily [email-masked] and [email-masked]).	

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-11-16. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the properties of the QUIC transport protocol
   that are expected to remain unchanged over time as new versions of
   the protocol are developed.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.