Subject: AD review of draft-ietf-quic-tls-31

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:31:37 +0000

Hi,

I have now finished my AD review of draft-ietf-quic-tls-31

I have filed the below github issues that are my review. 

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4197            

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4198

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4199

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4204

The document is in good shape just these few minor improvements to avoid
some risk of mistakes. 

There is an existing issue on TLS-31 that in my opinion do need to be
resolved prior to IETF last call. The reason for me taking that stance is
that the IETF wide community and especially people with crypto competence
should have a chance to review the changes now introduced. 

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3701

So I will put this document in Revised ID needed. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund