Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 02:32:36 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬42)
  4 issues created:
  - Should connections be disconnected on malformed Initial packets? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4350 
  - HTTP/3 reserved stream practical credits (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4349 
  - transport: a frame of unknown type (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4348 
  - transport: error connection of what (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4347 

  8 issues received 42 new comments:
  - #4350 Should connections be disconnected on malformed Initial packets? (3 by kazuho, martinthomson, ptrd)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4350 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4349 HTTP/3 reserved stream practical credits (6 by LPardue, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4349 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4348 transport: a frame of unknown type (5 by LPardue, kazu-yamamoto, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4348 
  - #4347 transport: error connection of what (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4347 
  - #4336 Error code for illegal field composition (4 by LPardue, MikeBishop, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4336 [-http] [design] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4280 No IANA version registry (19 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, StewartBryant, gloinul, larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4279 Pulling of 2^60 out of a hat  (2 by larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4279 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4276 Ask IANA to run an algorithm  (2 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4276 [-transport] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 

* quicwg/datagram (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Why is the recommended `max_datagram_frame_size` 65536? (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/13 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #13 Why is the recommended `max_datagram_frame_size` 65536? (2 by DavidSchinazi, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/13 

  1 issues closed:
  - Why is the recommended `max_datagram_frame_size` 65536? https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/13 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-3/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Malformed could get its own error (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4346 [-http] 
  - Add Versions registry (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4345 [-transport] 
  - Fix reference to section that has said requirement (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #4346 Malformed could get its own error (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4346 [-http] 
  - #4342 Clarify datagram size authentication a bit (2 by janaiyengar, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4342 
  - #4341 Why grease (2 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4341 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Generalize handshake path validation
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4330 [-transport] 
  - Fix reference to section that has said requirement
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4343 
  - Clarify datagram size authentication a bit
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4342 

* quicwg/datagram (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Change recommendation for max size to 65535 (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/14 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Change recommendation for max size to 65535
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/14 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation