Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 02:32:55 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+9/-13/💬31)
  9 issues created:
  - secdir review of -qpack; issue 3 (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4401 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - secdir review of -qpack; issue 2 (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - secdir review of -qpack; issue 11 (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4399 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - "1-RTT packet" is defined nowhere (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4397 
  - Must small VN packets be dropped? (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4395 
  - Idempotency and replay (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] 
  - Reserve fewer codepoints for greasing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4387 [-http] [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - opsdir review of -transport (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4386 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - Transport: IANA section inconsistency regarding 0-63 range for 62-bit values (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4385 

  18 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #4400 secdir review of -qpack; issue 2 (2 by MikeBishop, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4395 Must small VN packets be dropped? (3 by DavidSchinazi, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4395 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4382 genart review of -qpack (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4382 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4379 IANA review of -transport; question 4 (3 by MikeBishop, gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4379 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4378 IANA review of -transport; question 3 (2 by gloinul, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4378 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4377 IANA review of -transport; question 2 (2 by MikeBishop, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4377 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4376 IANA review of -transport; question 1 (3 by gloinul, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4376 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4375 IANA review of -http; overall correctness (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4375 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4372 IANA review of -http; question 2 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4372 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4371 IANA review of -http; question 1 (3 by MikeBishop, gloinul, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4371 [-http] 
  - #4370 IANA review of -qpack (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4370 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4366 IANA review of -invariants (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4366 [-invariants] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4364 Integrity of the data isn't mentioned at all (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4364 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4358 HTTP/3 stream types and extensibility (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4358 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4352 HTTP concepts of error codes (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4352 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4350 Should connections be disconnected on malformed Initial packets? (2 by kazu-yamamoto, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4350 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4349 HTTP/3 reserved stream practical credits (2 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4349 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4280 No IANA version registry (1 by mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 

  13 issues closed:
  - Must small VN packets be dropped? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4395 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - secdir review of -qpack; issue 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4400 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -transport; question 3 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4378 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - Should connections be disconnected on malformed Initial packets? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4350 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - Is HTTP CONNECT always TCP? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4356 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - What does "retrying requests is not possible" mean? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4355 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - What is an HTTP hop? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4354 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - What is an HTTP field? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4353 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - Clearly distinguish terms and concepts of QUIC vs. HTTP/3 in all cases https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4351 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - transport: error connection of what https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4347 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - opsdir review of -transport https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4386 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - genart review of -qpack https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4382 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -http; overall correctness https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4375 [-http] [ietf-lc] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+6/-2/💬15)
  6 issues created:
  - Normative language in applicability statement (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/139 
  - Critical streams aren't worth a whole paragraph (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/138 
  - You can't close stream ingress (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/137 
  - 2^62-1 is a harder limit than implied (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/136 
  - QoS support and ECMP section (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/131 
  - CI appears broken (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/130 

  3 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #130 CI appears broken (13 by britram, larseggert, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/130 
  - #115 connection migration: add server preferred address (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/115 [-applicability] 
  - #85 Double check use of normative language (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/85 [-applicability] [-manageability] [final check] 

  2 issues closed:
  - CI appears broken https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/130 
  - verify all references to QUIC documents https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/100 [-applicability] [-manageability] [final check] 

* quicwg/datagram (+1/-0/💬24)
  1 issues created:
  - Exposing datagram acknowledgements (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/15 

  2 issues received 24 new comments:
  - #15 Exposing datagram acknowledgements (23 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, Ralith, janaiyengar, kixelated, nibanks, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/15 
  - #8 Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #12 Configuration ID might be too small (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/12 [needs-discussion] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+9/-3/💬2)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify header protection sampling (by PaulDance)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4404 
  - Clarify labels example in -tls Appendix A.1. (by PaulDance)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4403 
  - Fix readme link to contributing guidelines (by PaulDance)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402 
  - [editorial] packets aren't number space (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4398 
  - minimum valid packet size is an example (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4396 
  - Idempotent is not the standard for 0-RTT (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4394 [-tls] [design] 
  - Reserve just one value for standards action (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389 [-transport] [design] 
  - Rework lots of error references (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4384 
  - Gen-Art Review:  Improve HTTP terminology and references (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4383 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #4402 Fix readme link to contributing guidelines (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402 
  - #4389 Reserve just one value for standards action (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389 [-transport] [design] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix readme link to contributing guidelines
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4402 
  - Reserve just one value for standards action
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4389 [-transport] [design] 
  - Gen-Art Review:  Improve HTTP terminology and references
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4383 [-http] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+5/-1/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Edits, first batch (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/135 
  - Remove QOS support and ECMP (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/134 
  - Migrate from CircleCI to Github Actions (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/133 
  - Remove normative language from the drafts (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/132 
  - Review and fix section references into other QUIC docs. (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/129 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #135 Edits, first batch (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/135 
  - #132 Remove normative language from the drafts (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/132 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Migrate from CircleCI to Github Actions
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/133 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add ECMP CID algorithm (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/61 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #61 Add ECMP CID algorithm (2 by ianswett, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/61 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation