Subject: Heads up: multipath agenda beast

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:47:08 -0500

Hello QUIC WG,

The meeting is in three hours.  I predict that multi-path discussion
will run well over its allotted time while we discuss pie in the sky
corner case.  This will leave very few precious minutes discussing
more practical and immediate matters such as version aliasing, qlog,
and others.

I propose that we move the discussion of multipath to the end of the
agenda.

  - Dmitri.

---

From: Ian Swett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:10:36 -0500

SGTM

---

From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:15:01 -0800

Hear hear. I think the multipath discussion needs to continue, but let's be
realistic about our ability to timebox and not let it starve everything
else.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:45:50 -0600

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 8:15 PM Matt Joras <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hear hear. I think the multipath discussion needs to continue, but let's
> be realistic about our ability to timebox and not let it starve everything
> else.
>
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 5:47 PM Dmitri Tikhonov <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Hello QUIC WG,
>>
>

> I propose that we move the discussion of multipath to the end of the
That works for me. Lars said he was up for another interim meeting on
multipath if conversation justified it, and I certainly don't want to get
in the way of other work.

Best,

Spencer