Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:32:34 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-2/💬26)
  2 issues created:
  - tls: EndOfEarlyData in Initial/Handshake/1-RTT (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4410 
  - Header protection mask for server Initial packet example from -tls A.3 seems incorrect (by PaulDance)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4405 

  9 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #4410 tls: EndOfEarlyData in Initial/Handshake/1-RTT (5 by kazu-yamamoto, kazuho, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4410 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4405 Header protection mask for server Initial packet example from -tls A.3 seems incorrect (5 by LPardue, PaulDance, kjsisco)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4405 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4393 Idempotency and replay (4 by MikeBishop, janaiyengar, kazuho, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4387 Reserve fewer codepoints for greasing (3 by LPardue, huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4387 [-http] [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4364 Integrity of the data isn't mentioned at all (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4364 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4363 Privacy wrt reused connections (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4363 [-http] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4362 Authentication model for QUIC-HTTP is not explicitly spelled out (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4362 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4349 HTTP/3 reserved stream practical credits (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4349 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4280 No IANA version registry (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4280 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 

  2 issues closed:
  - HTTP concepts of error codes https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4352 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -http; question 1 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4371 [-http] [ietf-lc] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-2/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - handling of KeyUpdate in other epochs are specified in RFC 8446, do not override (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4412 
  - transport: new_token: reviving a missing line. (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4411 
  - Always save the packet size and return early (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4409 
  - Clarify that short headers and 1-RTT are 1:1 (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4407 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #4409 Always save the packet size and return early (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4409 
  - #4407 Restructure short header section (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4407 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Always save the packet size and return early
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4409 
  - Rework lots of error references
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4384 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation