Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 02:40:27 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-3/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Acknowledgement or acknowledgment, not both (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4440 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #4378 IANA review of -transport; question 3 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4378 [-transport] [design] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4336 Error code for illegal field composition (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4336 [-http] [design] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Error code for illegal field composition https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4336 [-http] [design] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - IANA review of -tls https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4369 [-tls] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -transport; question 3 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4378 [-transport] [design] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬17)
  6 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #152 In prose, it is "connection ID" (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/152 
  - #151 Connection ID linkability is missing a premise (3 by martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/151 
  - #147 DDoS guidance is inaccurate about QUIC-LB (4 by martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/147 
  - #145 Ask people not to drop new versions? (3 by martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/145 
  - #144 Does the length self-encoding scheme actually work? (3 by martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/144 
  - #142 Integrity Protection is not quite right (3 by martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/142 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+4/-1/💬8)
  4 issues created:
  - Rules for Resumption Tokens (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/68 
  - Packet Number in Retry Token (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/67 
  - Security Considerations for Shared-State Retry Keys (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/66 
  - Cryptographic agility (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/65 

  1 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #66 Security Considerations for Shared-State Retry Keys (8 by huitema, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/66 

  1 issues closed:
  - Using ECB for retry tokens seems sub optimal https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/35 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Editor's Copy link is broken (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/9 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #9 Editor's Copy link is broken (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/9 
  - #8 Client Offer Version-Specific Transport Parameters (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/8 
  - #6 Should "Compatible Version" mention 0-RTT? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/6 

  1 issues closed:
  - Editor's Copy link is broken https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/9 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+8/-6/💬0)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix transport I-D typo: s/amplication/amplification/ (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448 
  - Add a few missing transport-33 changelog items (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4447 
  - replace remaining use of "octet" with "byte" (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4446 
  - qpack-20 changelog (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4444 
  - http: update terminology and ref for new http core drafts (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4442 
  - qpack: update section refs for new HTTP core drafts (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441 
  - Recovery changelog (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4438 
  - Consistency tweak to persistent congestion definition (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4437 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Fix transport I-D typo: s/amplication/amplification/
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4448 
  - http: update terminology and ref for new http core drafts
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4442 
  - qpack: update section refs for new HTTP core drafts
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4441 
  - Malformed could get its own error
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4346 [-http] [design] 
  - Final salt and retry keys
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4431 [-tls] [design] 
  - Consistency tweak to persistent congestion definition
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4437 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #150 Editorial Pass on quic-manageability (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/150 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-2/💬3)
  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #59 Aead retry token (3 by huitema, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/59 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Aead retry token
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/59 
  - Paragraph on SNI routing
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/63 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - fix link to editors copy (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/10 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - fix link to editors copy
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/10 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation