Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 02:35:00 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-8/💬34)
  5 issues created:
  - ShortHeaderPacket does not indicate the ConnectionId length (by Vect0rZ)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4422 
  - Recovery section 4.2 possbile references (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4418 [-recovery] [ietf-lc] 
  - Recovery section 1 possbile references (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4417 [-recovery] [ietf-lc] 
  - PADDING frames consume congestion window (by kixelated)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4415 
  - Persistent congestion should be based on ack-eliciting packets, not in-flight (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4413 [-recovery] 

  17 issues received 34 new comments:
  - #4422 ShortHeaderPacket does not indicate the ConnectionId length (2 by Vect0rZ, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4422 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4415 PADDING frames consume congestion window (8 by LPardue, janaiyengar, kixelated, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4415 [-transport] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4413 Persistent congestion should be based on ack-eliciting packets, not in-flight (2 by kjsisco, msvoelker)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4413 [-recovery] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4410 tls: EndOfEarlyData in Initial/Handshake/1-RTT (2 by kazuho, kjsisco)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4410 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4405 Header protection mask for server Initial packet example from -tls A.3 seems incorrect (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4405 [-tls] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4401 secdir review of -qpack; issue 3 (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4401 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4399 secdir review of -qpack; issue 1 (2 by afrind, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4399 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4393 Idempotency and replay (5 by MikeBishop, janaiyengar, kazuho, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4387 Reserve fewer codepoints for greasing (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4387 [-http] [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4379 IANA review of -transport; question 4 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4379 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4378 IANA review of -transport; question 3 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4378 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4377 IANA review of -transport; question 2 (2 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4377 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4376 IANA review of -transport; question 1 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4376 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4374 IANA review of -http; question 4 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4374 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4373 IANA review of -http; question 3 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4373 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4372 IANA review of -http; question 2 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4372 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4370 IANA review of -qpack (2 by afrind, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4370 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 

  8 issues closed:
  - IANA review of -transport; question 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4377 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -http; question 4 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4374 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -http; question 3 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4373 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -http; question 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4372 [-http] [ietf-lc] 
  - IANA review of -qpack https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4370 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 
  - ShortHeaderPacket does not indicate the ConnectionId length https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4422 [-transport] [ietf-lc] 
  - PADDING frames consume congestion window https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4415 [-transport] [ietf-lc] [proposal-ready] 
  - secdir review of -qpack; issue 3 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4401 [-qpack] [ietf-lc] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-0/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #138 Critical streams aren't worth a whole paragraph (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/138 
  - #137 You can't close stream ingress (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/137 
  - #136 2^62-1 is a harder limit than implied (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/136 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-1/💬8)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - [qpack] minor edits (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4424 
  - [qpack] Clarify applicability of dynamic table state probing (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4423 
  - recovery: persistent congestion and ack-eliciting (by msvoelker)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4421 
  - Minor editorial: Not necessarily ack-eliciting (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4420 
  - Move authority discussion earlier (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4419 
  - [qpack] Update security considerations TOC (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4416 

  2 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #4420 Minor editorial: Not necessarily ack-eliciting (3 by janaiyengar, mirjak, msvoelker)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4420 
  - #4412 handling of KeyUpdate in other epochs are specified in RFC 8446, do not override (5 by kazu-yamamoto, kazuho, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4412 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - transport: new_token: reviving a missing line.
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4411 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation