Subject: Martin Duke's Yes on draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:43:07 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great document!

It’s odd that sec 4.7 doesn’t mention RACK at all, as that’s headed to TCP standard.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 12:48:28 +0000

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the comments. I've captured each comment as a new issue on the
QUIC WG base-drafts Github repository and tagged you in each one. The
document editors will follow up on each issue and may create Pull Requests
if needs be. See in-line response for more details. We'll be tracking all
IESG comments on the Transport document under
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/milestone/25

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4467

Cheers,
Lucas
On behalf of QUC WG Chairs