Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 02:49:30 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+11/-7/💬21)
  11 issues created:
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 11 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4460 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 10 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4459 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 9 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4458 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 8 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4457 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 7 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4456 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 6 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4455 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 5 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4454 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4453 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4452 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4451 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4450 [-transport] [iesg] 

  6 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #4457 Martin Duke Transport Comment 8 (2 by janaiyengar, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4457 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4456 Martin Duke Transport Comment 7 (2 by martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4456 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4453 Martin Duke Transport Comment 2 (2 by martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4453 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4451 Martin Duke Transport Comment 3 (4 by janaiyengar, martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4451 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4450 Martin Duke Transport Comment 1 (8 by janaiyengar, marten-seemann, martinduke, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4450 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4393 Idempotency and replay (3 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 8 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4457 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 11 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4460 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 10 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4459 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 9 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4458 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 6 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4455 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 4 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4452 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke Transport Comment 5 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4454 [-transport] [iesg] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-9/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Transport parameter are not really listed in section 3 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/165 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #145 Ask people not to drop new versions? (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/145 

  9 issues closed:
  - You can't close stream ingress https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/137 [-applicability] 
  - Critical streams aren't worth a whole paragraph https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/138 [-applicability] 
  - DDoS guidance is inaccurate about QUIC-LB https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/147 [-manageability] 
  - Ask people not to drop new versions? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/145 
  - Connection ID linkability is missing a premise https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/151 [-applicability] [editor-ready] 
  - connection migration: add server preferred address https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/115 [-applicability] 
  - Does the length self-encoding scheme actually work? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/144 [-manageability] [editor-ready] 
  - Integrity Protection is not quite right https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/142 [-manageability] [editor-ready] 
  - 2^62-1 is a harder limit than implied https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/136 [-applicability] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Retry service NATs and ports (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/72 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #66 Security Considerations for Shared-State Retry Keys (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/66 

  1 issues closed:
  - Cryptographic agility https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/65 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Expect, don't predict (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4461 
  - Martin Duke's nits (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4449 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #4449 Martin Duke's nits (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4449 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Martin Duke's nits
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4449 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+14/-10/💬4)
  14 pull requests submitted:
  - Do we want to add a reference to the HTTP/3 draft as well (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/168 
  - Add one sentence about relevant security considerations in TLS draft (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/167 
  - Pointers to sec considerations of quic docs and some more text (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/166 
  - Proposal for rewrite of QoS section (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/164 
  - Capitalization once more... (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/163 
  - Capitalization... (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/162 
  - Please don't drop new versions, fix #145. (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/161 
  - fix abrupt ingress close, fix #137 (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/160 
  - paragraph on CID in mitigating timing linkability section (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/159 
  - clarify DDoS, remove LB reference, fix #147 (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/158 
  - additions on integrity protection (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/157 
  - reverse order of "no critical interface", fix #138 (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/156 
  - remove example conn ID length encoding (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/155 
  - encoding limits affect connections too; fix #136 (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/154 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #168 Do we want to add a reference to the HTTP/3 draft as well (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/168 
  - #166 Pointers to sec considerations of quic docs and some more text (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/166 
  - #158 clarify DDoS, remove LB reference, fix #147 (2 by britram, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/158 

  10 pull requests merged:
  - fix abrupt ingress close, fix #137
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/160 
  - reverse order of "no critical interface", fix #138
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/156 
  - clarify DDoS, remove LB reference, fix #147
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/158 
  - Please don't drop new versions, fix #145.
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/161 
  - paragraph on CID in mitigating timing linkability section
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/159 
  - additions on integrity protection
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/157 
  - remove example conn ID length encoding
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/155 
  - encoding limits affect connections too; fix #136
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/154 
  - More applicability edits
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/153 
  - Editorial Pass on quic-manageability
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/150 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-2/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Clean up Retry Service Text (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/71 
  - Crypto Agility (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/70 
  - Rewrite abstract (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/69 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #61 Add ECMP CID algorithm (3 by martinduke, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/61 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Crypto Agility
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/70 
  - Rewrite abstract
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/69 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation