Subject: Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 23:06:09 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur with Barry's observation about references.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 15:08:51 +0000

Hi Murray,

Thanks for your review. Since you explicitly share a comment with Barry,
and we already had a tracking issue on the QUIC WG GitHub repository that
has been resolved, I'll simply point people towards that issue:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4469.

Cheers,
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs