Subject: Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 07:39:52 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a couple of suggestions for clarity at <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474>.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:12:11 +0000

Hi Alissa,

Thanks for the review. Even though your comment is a pointer to a PR, I've
captured an issue on the QUIC WG GItHub repository to facilitate any
discussion. Please see https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4552

Cheers,
Lucas