Subject: Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 09:09:09 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 4: It might be good to add citations for the various features of TCP
that are mentioned throughout the section.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:14:59 +0000

Hi Alissa,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4554

Cheers,
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:16:01 +0000

I should have prefaced the response with:

Thanks for the review. I've captured your comments as issues on the QUIC WG
GItHub repository. Links to each are provided as in-line responses.