Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:14:04 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+34/-6/💬55)
  34 issues created:
  - Possible ambiguity for Handling Reserved HTTP/2 Settings parameters type values (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4809 
  - Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4807 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4806 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4805 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4804 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's QPACK Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4803 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's QPACK Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4802 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's QPACK Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4801 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's QPACK Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4800 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Murray Kucherawy's QPACK Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4798 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Murray Kucherawy's QPACK Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4797 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 6 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4796 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 5 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4795 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4794 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4793 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4792 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4791 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Defer to core HTTP for 421 status code (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Clarify response to a non-probing migration when no CIDs are available (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4788 [-transport] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 11 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4785 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 10 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4784 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 9 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4783 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 8 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4782 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 6 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4781 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 5 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4780 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4778 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4777 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4776 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Discuss 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4775 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Éric Vyncke's QPACK Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4774 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Erik Kline's Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4773 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Barry Leiba's HTTP/3 Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4772 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Barry Leiba's HTTP/3 Discuss 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4771 [-http] [iesg] 

  19 issues received 55 new comments:
  - #4809 Possible ambiguity for Handling Reserved HTTP/2 Settings parameters type values (4 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4809 [-http] 
  - #4807 Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 4 (2 by MikeBishop, rgwilton)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4807 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4805 Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 2 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4805 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4804 Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 1 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4804 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4803 Robert Wilton's QPACK Comment 4 (2 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4803 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - #4798 Murray Kucherawy's QPACK Comment 2 (2 by dtikhonov, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4798 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - #4793 Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 3 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4793 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - #4792 Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 2 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4792 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - #4788 Clarify response to a non-probing migration when no CIDs are available (12 by ianswett, martinthomson, mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4788 [-transport] 
  - #4783 Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 9 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4783 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4782 Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 8 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4782 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4779 Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 4 (4 by LPardue, MikeBishop, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779 [-http] [iesg] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4778 Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 3 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4778 [-http] [iesg] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4775 Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Discuss 2 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4775 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4774 Éric Vyncke's QPACK Comment 1 (6 by LPardue, MikeBishop, dtikhonov, evyncke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4774 [-qpack] [iesg] [proposal-ready] 
  - #4773 Erik Kline's QPACK Comment 1 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4773 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - #4771 Barry Leiba's HTTP/3 Discuss 1 (5 by MikeBishop, barryleiba, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4771 [-http] [iesg] 
  - #4768 HTTP/3: behavior on unreasonable error cases (6 by LPardue, kazu-yamamoto, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4768 [-http] 
  - #4766 Explicitly define H3_REQUEST_FOO as stream error (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4766 

  6 issues closed:
  - Erik Kline's QPACK Comment 1 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4773 [-qpack] [iesg] 
  - Éric Vyncke's HTTP/3 Comment 8 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4758 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Éric Vyncke's HTTP/3 Comment 5 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4755 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Éric Vyncke's HTTP/3 Comment 1 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4751 [-http] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 4 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4807 [-http] [iesg] 
  - HTTP/3: behavior on unreasonable error cases https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4768 [-http] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-4/💬0)
  4 issues closed:
  - Transport parameter are not really listed in section 3 https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/165 [-manageability] 
  - Add Considerations for NAT https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/146 
  - Rewrite QoS and ECMP section to actually talk about DSCP https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/140 [-applicability] 
  - Should DDoS section talk about Retry Services? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/148 

* quicwg/datagram (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Document interaction of datagrams with pacing (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/16 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #16 Document interaction of datagrams with pacing (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/16 
  - #15 Exposing datagram acknowledgements (1 by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/15 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-1/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - Server behavior when the transport parameter is malformed or conflicting? (by anrossi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/15 

  1 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #15 Server behavior when the transport parameter is malformed or conflicting? (5 by DavidSchinazi, anrossi, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/15 

  1 issues closed:
  - Server behavior when the transport parameter is malformed or conflicting? https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/15 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-2/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Brian Kaduk's nits on HTTP/3 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4810 
  - Rework HTTP authority/coalescing again (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4808 
  - Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (qpack) (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4789 
  - No "field" (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #4770 No "field" (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770 
  - #4747 Resolve normative references to HTTP/1.1 spec (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4747 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - No "field"
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770 
  - Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (http)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4767 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-6/💬4)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Introduce transport parameters in section 3 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/173 
  - Update contributors and acknowledgments (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/172 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #171 Quic natsupp (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/171 
  - #170 Add Retry discussion to DDoS section (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/170 
  - #166 Pointers to sec considerations of quic docs and some more text (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/166 
  - #164 Proposal for rewrite of QoS section (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/164 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Introduce transport parameters in section 3
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/173 
  - Update contributors and acknowledgments
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/172 
  - Pointers to sec considerations of quic docs and some more text
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/166 
  - Quic natsupp
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/171 
  - Proposal for rewrite of QoS section
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/164 
  - Add Retry discussion to DDoS section
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/170 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation