Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 14:02:55 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not at DISCUSS level, but I do question whether quic-transport should be a
normative reference, as none of this really makes much sense without that.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 23:11:52 +0000

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the review. I've captured your comment on the QUIC WG GitHub
repository at https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4469

Cheers
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs