Subject: Martin Duke's Yes on draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:29:11 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of very minor points:

3.2 I think it would be more accurate to say that each HTTP/3 endpoint holds
two dynamic tables, not one, one in each direction. I'm assuming that the
dynamic tables are in fact distinct.

3.2.1. s/32/32 bytes

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:56:39 +0000

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your review. I've opened up GitHub issues for these on the QUIC
WG repository. See responses inline for the URLs. All QPACK issues are
tracked under this milestone:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/milestone/28

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4748

> 3.2.1. s/32/32 bytes

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4749

Cheers
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs