Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 03:03:57 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+10/-15/💬55)
  10 issues created:
  - Align with http-core terminology changes to avoid overloading of the term "payload" (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4716 [-http] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 8 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4715 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 7 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4714 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 6 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4713 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 5 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4712 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4711 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4710 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4709 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4708 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - First in a range is confusing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4706 [-transport] 

  50 issues received 55 new comments:
  - #4679 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 12 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4679 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4678 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 11 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4678 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4677 Robert Wilton's Transport  Comment 10 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4677 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4676 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 9 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4676 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4671 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 4 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4671 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4670 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 3 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4670 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4669 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 2 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4669 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4668 Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 1 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4668 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4667 Robert Wilton's Transport Discuss 2 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4667 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4665 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 53 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4665 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4663 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 51 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4663 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4661 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 49 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4661 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4647 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 35 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4647 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4644 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 32 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4644 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4625 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 18 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4625 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4620 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 13 (3 by MikeBishop, ianswett, kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4620 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4617 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 10 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4617 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4616 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 9 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4616 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4614 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 7 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4614 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4612 Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 5 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4612 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4607 Ben Kaduk's Transport Discuss 1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4607 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4594 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 33 (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4594 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4593 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 32 (2 by MikeBishop, kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4593 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4591 Éric Vyncke's Recovery Comment 4 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4591 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - #4590 Éric Vyncke's Recovery Comment 3 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4590 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - #4588 Éric Vyncke's Recovery Comment 1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4588 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - #4566 Roman Danyliw's Transport Comment 3 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4566 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4555 Roman Danyliw's Recovery Comment 1 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4555 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - #4551 Éric Vyncke's Invariants Comment 5 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4551 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - #4548 Éric Vyncke's Invariants Comment 3 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4548 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - #4546 Éric Vyncke's Invariants Comment 1 (2 by MikeBishop, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4546 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - #4545 Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 22 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4545 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4544 Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 21 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4544 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4530 Éric Vyncke's Transport Comment 7 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4530 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4526 Éric Vyncke's Transport Comment 3 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4526 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4524 Éric Vyncke's Transport Comment 1 (2 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4524 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4520 Erik Kline's Transport Comment 8 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4520 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4519 Erik Kline's Transport Comment 7 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4519 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4518 Erik Kline's Transport Comment 6 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4518 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4517 Erik Kline's Transport Comment 5 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4517 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #4511 Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 4 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4511 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - #4506 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 30 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4506 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4500 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 24 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4500 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4491 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 15 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4491 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4490 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 14 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4490 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4485 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 9 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4485 [-tls] [design] [iesg] 
  - #4477 Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 1 (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4477 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4393 Idempotency and replay (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4336 Error code for illegal field composition (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4336 [-http] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - #4257 Path Challenge Padding and Amplification Protection (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4257 [-transport] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 

  15 issues closed:
  - Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 22 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4545 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Erik Kline's Transport Comment 8 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4520 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Erik Kline's Transport Comment 6 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4518 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Path Challenge Padding and Amplification Protection https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4257 [-transport] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - Error code for illegal field composition https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4336 [-http] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - Idempotency and replay https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4393 [-tls] [call-issued] [design] [ietf-lc] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 5 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4512 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 3 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4510 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4509 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 1 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4508 [-invariants] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 4 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4671 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4669 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's Transport Comment 1 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4668 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Robert Wilton's Transport Discuss 2 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4667 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 53 https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4665 [-transport] [iesg] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - In prose, it is "connection ID" https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/152 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-4/💬4)
  2 issues created:
  - ODCID is at least 64 bits (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/74 
  - Switch to QUIC notation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/73 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #74 ODCID is at least 64 bits (2 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/74 
  - #72 Retry service NATs and ports (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/72 
  - #68 Rules for Resumption Tokens (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/68 

  4 issues closed:
  - Rules for Resumption Tokens https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/68 
  - Retry service NATs and ports https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/72 
  - ODCID is at least 64 bits https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/74 
  - Packet Number in Retry Token https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/67 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬4)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Tidy up "sending version negotiation packets" (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721 
  - PATH_RESPONSE can't occur in 0-RTT (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4720 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - Taken from, not defined in (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4718 
  - Only reserve the first unassigned codepoint (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707 [-transport] 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #4697 Update discussion of Version Negotiation (1 by kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4697 
  - #4597 Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk (transport) (3 by LPardue, kaduk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4597 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-2/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - remove "recommended" for disable spinning (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/169 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #168 Do we want to add a reference to the HTTP/3 draft as well (2 by britram, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/168 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Capitalization once more...
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/163 
  - Capitalization...
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/162 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+5/-4/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Address Christian's late review (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/79 
  - Add security considerations for retry token encryption (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/78 
  - Cleanup of ECMP/Low-config design (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/77 
  - Use quic-transport notation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/76 
  - Sync Retry-cleanup with master (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/75 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #78 Add security considerations for retry token encryption (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/78 
  - #71 Clean up Retry Service Text (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/71 
  - #61 Add ECMP CID algorithm (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/61 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add ECMP CID algorithm
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/61 
  - Use quic-transport notation
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/76 
  - Sync Retry-cleanup with master
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/75 
  - Clean up Retry Service Text
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/71 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation