Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 02:56:15 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-0/💬7)
  3 issues created:
  - Martin Duke Recovery Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4467 [-recovery] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke TLS Comment 2 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4466 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - Martin Duke TLS Comment 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4465 [-tls] [iesg] 

  4 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #4466 Martin Duke TLS Comment 2 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4466 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4465 Martin Duke TLS Comment 1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4465 [-tls] [iesg] 
  - #4450 Martin Duke Transport Comment 1 (3 by MikeBishop, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4450 [-transport] [iesg] 
  - #794 SNI requirement for HTTP/QUIC (2 by LPardue, smell-of-rain)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/794 [-http] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation