Subject: Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 22:31:46 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ Appendix B ]

* s/as wells as/as well as/

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:47:35 +0000

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the review. I've created GitHub issue(s) to track each comment
on the QUIC WG repository, see the URL(s) in line.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4773

Cheers
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs