Subject: Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-tls-33: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:09:13 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-tls-33: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-tls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well written and easy to understand document.

Also thanks to Sarah for the OpsDir review!

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 02:55:17 +0000

Hi Warren,

Thanks for the review.

Cheers,
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs