Subject: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 01:17:37 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. To be honest, I find it really
interesting to read.

I have only one generic comment, did the WG look into the Static Context Header
Compression out of the LPWAN WG ? As there are similarities.

Regards

-éric

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:07:50 +0000

Hi Éric,

Thanks for the review. I've created GitHub issue(s) to track each comment
on the QUIC WG repository, see the URL(s) in line.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4774

Cheers
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs