Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:37:08 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for an exceptionally well written and easy-to-read document.

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:31:37 +0000

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the review. I've decided that this comment does not warrant a
GitHub issue (but thanks for the kind words :) )

Cheers,
Lucas
On behalf of QUIC WG Chairs