Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:36:58 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬7)
  1 issues created:
  - Rejecting duplicated push streams requirement is unenforceable (by guoye-zhang)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4828 

  1 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #4828 Rejecting duplicated push streams requirement is unenforceable (7 by LPardue, MikeBishop, gloinul, guoye-zhang, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4828 [-http] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+6/-2/💬31)
  6 issues created:
  - Manageability flight naming (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/276 
  - Unused references in manageability (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/274 
  - Mention the datagram extension? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/269 
  - Version Negotiation integrity (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/265 
  - Is HTTP/2 our prioritization poster-child? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/264 
  - QUIC doesn't necessarily expose Stream IDs? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/263 

  15 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #276 Manageability flight naming (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/276 
  - #274 Unused references in manageability (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/274 
  - #269 Mention the datagram extension? (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/269 
  - #264 Is HTTP/2 our prioritization poster-child? (2 by ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/264 
  - #263 QUIC doesn't necessarily expose Stream IDs? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/263 
  - #243 No need to repeat connection ID requirements (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/243 [-manageability] 
  - #240 Endpoint cooperation for DoS mitigation (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/240 [-manageability] [needs-author] 
  - #239 Maybe you can link flows sometimes, but not always (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/239 [-manageability] [has PR] 
  - #217 ALPN doesn't enable use of other ports (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/217 [-applicability] 
  - #203 App: Ref: TAPS API work: on TCP fallback / API? (10 by LPardue, gorryfair, mirjak, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/203 [-applicability] [has PR] 
  - #201 App: Sec 14: Security Considerations reference to transport BCP? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/201 [-applicability] 
  - #199 App: Section 12 on Versioning  (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/199 [-applicability] [meeting-agenda] 
  - #193 App: Sect 4.3. Flow Control - we should have a subsection also encouraging timely credits (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/193 [-applicability] 
  - #181 Sect 4.7: Also an MF-Classifier for QoS? (7 by gorryfair, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/181 [-manageability] 
  - #177 Sect 2.4: MTU or Min QUIC Packet Size? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/177 [-manageability] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Unused references in manageability https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/274 
  - App: Sec 14: Security Considerations reference to transport BCP? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/201 [-applicability] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Update Contributing.md to reflect post-IESG world
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4824 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+11/-0/💬3)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Simplify (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/275 
  - Text on datagrams (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/273 
  - Rewrite NAT section to minimum text (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/272 
  - Rewrite NAT sec to minimal text (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/271 
  - Stream ID interactions (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/270 
  - Editorial notes from read-through (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/268 
  - Move "Distinguishing Acknowledgment traffic" into sec 3 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/267 
  - Full rewrite of entire NAT sec and some reordering (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/266 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/262 
  - Tighten up language around 0-RTT (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/261 
  - Add reference to quit-transport sec 6 on version negotiation (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/260 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #272 Rewrite NAT section to minimum text (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/272 
  - #259 Add a sentence on taps (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/259 
  - #256 Recommendation for NATs and consequences of using CID (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/256 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation