Subject: I've just read QUIC Manageability-09 with a slightly critical view to see where more clarity might be useful.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 12:13:22 +0000

My review was divided into some NiTs - which I assumed were editorial 
(issues might be needed if they are more than editorial), and a series 
of issues - mainly asking for clarification.

Gorry

This issue contains a set of editorial NiTs from QUIC Manageability-09 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/185>
#185 opened10 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 4.8: Reducing the timeout on UDP NATs 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/184>
#184 opened13 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 4.1 : what is the recommendation for middleboxes/NATs? 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/183>
#183 opened14 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 4.6: emphatically NOT RECOMMENDED use of ACK mitigation? 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/182>
#182 opened18 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 4.7: Also an MF-Classifier for QoS? 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/181>
#181 opened20 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 3.7.2 on spinning to understand the RTT 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/180>
#180 opened29 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 3.7.2 : Is the spinning of bits invariant or for the current QUIC 
Spec? <https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/179>
#179 opened32 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 2.7: Telling middleboxes to ignore version? 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/178>
#178 opened34 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Sect 2.4: MTU or Min QUIC Packet Size? 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/177>
#177 opened44 minutes agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>
Section 2.3 - QUIC Port Numbers (not really different to other ports) 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/176>
#176 opened1 hour agobygorryfair 
<https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+author%3Agorryfair>