Subject: Version Negotiation Interim

From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 12:46:57 -0700

Hello,

As discussed at the last meeting, there appears to be interest in an
interim dedicated for version negotiation. Please fill out the
following Doodle poll if you are interested in this interim. If there
is sufficient feedback on the timing we can always modify the
dates/times and rerun the poll.

https://doodle.com/poll/qrer3e8c4zn82ce4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thanks,
QUIC Chairs

---

From: "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:52:54 +1100

> https://doodle.com/poll/qrer3e8c4zn82ce4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

So there are lots of options there, but every single time is when I would ordinarily be sleeping.  You might need to hold this one without me if these are the options.  I can only imagine that our friends in Japan are even worse off.

---

From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 17:05:52 -0700

Good feedback Martin. I've added later slots. It looks like I had
accidentally left off some timeslots the later weeks anyway. There are
now options that will cover a more reasonable morning hour for +9-+11.
For the few that have already gotten to the poll please amend your
responses.

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:07:54 +0900

> So there are lots of options there, but every single time is when I would ordinarily be sleeping.  You might need to hold this one without me if these are the options.  I can only imagine that our…

(not that I'm personally planning to attend, but) the latest slot in 
each day is actually 08:00-10:00 (am) in Japan, which is extremely 
reasonable given the average time slot such world-wide meetings are 
usually held.

Regards,   Martin.