Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:38:31 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬15)
  4 issues created:
  - Revert Spurious Congestion Event (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4836 
  - clarify how to handle in increase in initial_max_{stream_}data_{uni, bidi} (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4834 
  - Recovery: Initialization of min_rtt when used with Cubic (by WesleyRosenblum)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4833 
  - Incorrect reference to stream state section from frame description (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4832 

  3 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #4836 Revert Spurious Congestion Event (7 by LPardue, huitema, junhochoi, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4836 [-recovery] 
  - #4834 clarify how to handle in increase in initial_max_{stream_}data_{uni, bidi} (3 by kazuho, marten-seemann, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4834 [-transport] 
  - #4833 Recovery: Initialization of min_rtt when used with Cubic (5 by LPardue, WesleyRosenblum, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4833 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+3/-0/💬5)
  3 issues created:
  - draft-ietf-quic-manageability-10 Feedback 4.5 (by jaredmauch)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/290 
  - draft-ietf-quic-manageability-10 Feedback (by jaredmauch)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/289 
  - Make it more clear that streams are not ordered (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/286 [-applicability] 

  3 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #242 Section 4.8.2.: Forcing address stability (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/242 [-manageability] [NAT section] [has PR] 
  - #197 App: What does "prime a CC" mean? (3 by martinduke, martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/197 [-applicability] [meeting-agenda] 
  - #178 Sect 2.7: Telling middleboxes to ignore version? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/178 [-manageability] [meeting-agenda] 

* quicwg/datagram (+0/-0/💬21)
  5 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #15 Exposing datagram acknowledgements (11 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, huitema, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/15 
  - #8 Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 
  - #6 No streams in datagrams? (3 by LPardue, ekinnear, skissane)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/6 
  - #3 Specify Max Payload Size instead of Max Frame Size (5 by DavidSchinazi, huitema, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/3 
  - #2 Consider retransmission bit leakage (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - Reduce load of Dynamic SID allocation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/101 
  - Consider an alternative name to 'arbitrary' algorithm (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/99 
  - Consider an alternative name to 'non-compliant' (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/98 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #101 Reduce load of Dynamic SID allocation (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/101 
  - #99 Consider an alternative name to 'arbitrary' algorithm (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/99 
  - #98 Consider an alternative name to 'non-compliant' (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/98 

  1 issues closed:
  - Retry service handling of non-Initial https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/96 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Terminological precision (by wbl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/32 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #32 Terminological precision (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/32 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+3/-0/💬7)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewrite sentence about probes to prime cc (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/291 
  - Connections aren't reset, they are closed. (by mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/288 
  - Reword TFO/0-rtt sentence. (by mjoras)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/287 

  6 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #287 Reword TFO/0-rtt sentence. (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/287 
  - #279 Remove line about use of 0xff (2 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/279 [-manageability] [meeting-agenda] 
  - #272 Rewrite NAT section to minimum text (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/272 [-manageability] [next revision] [ready-to-merge] 
  - #257 rewrite NAT section (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/257 [-manageability] [next revision] 
  - #256 Recommendation for NATs and consequences of using CID (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/256 [-manageability] [next revision] 
  - #233 Recommendation on ACKing (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/233 [-applicability] [meeting-agenda] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-1/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Changing wording about server/service synchronization (by fiestajetsam)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/100 

  1 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #100 Changing wording about server/service synchronization (4 by martinduke, wbl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/100 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify Retry Service handling of non-Initial Packets
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/97 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation