Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 03:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬10)
  1 issues created:
  - Transport: Receiver/sender wording for MAX_STREAMS (by WesleyRosenblum)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4849 

  4 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #4849 Transport: Receiver/sender wording for MAX_STREAMS (2 by WesleyRosenblum, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4849 [-transport] 
  - #4847 Recovery: Reset the Initial congestion window when loss is observed during handshake (5 by ianswett, martinthomson, pravb)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4847 [-recovery] 
  - #4846 Loss recovery pseudocode can erroneously set PTO in the past (2 by Ralith, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4846 [-recovery] 
  - #4836 Revert Spurious Congestion Event (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4836 [-bis] [-recovery] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-1/💬6)
  2 issues created:
  - Merge sections 4.5 (Filtering Behavior) and 4.6 (UDP Policing) (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/301 
  - Better discuss the nuance between transport error codes and application error codes (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/297 

  5 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #293 Stronger caution on using CID (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/293 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - #292 Applicability could say more about ALPN (2 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/292 [-applicability] [editor-ready] 
  - #290 draft-ietf-quic-manageability-10 Feedback 4.5 (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/290 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - #278 Do we need to say more about padding and DPLPMTUD in manageability? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/278 [-manageability] 
  - #204 App: Ref: Transport BEHAVE Specs (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/204 [-applicability] [NAT section] [meeting-agenda] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Do we need to say more about padding and DPLPMTUD in manageability? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/278 [-manageability] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Applicability to DTLS 1.3 (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/105 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Use ACK-eliciting packets in flight to identify anti-deadlock probes (by Ralith)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4848 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #4848 Use ACK-eliciting packets in flight to identify anti-deadlock probes (2 by Ralith)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4848 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+10/-1/💬2)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - Reference cleanup (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/308 
  - Additional text on problem with 4-tuple for stateful devices (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/307 
  - Make recommendation to not CID for NAT stronger (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/306 
  - Update on UDP policing section (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/305 
  - add reference to draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/304 
  - add reference to draft-ietf-httpbis-priority instead H2 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/303 
  - More ALPN discussion (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/302 
  - Rewrite Stateful Treatment section (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/300 
  - Try to make flow control consuming and processing crisper (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/299 
  - Split Connection Closure discussion into two parts (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/298 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #300 Rewrite Stateful Treatment section (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/300 
  - #299 Try to make flow control consuming and processing crisper (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/299 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify routing stability requirement
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/214 [-manageability] [next revision] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Dtls (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/106 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #106 Dtls (2 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/106 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation