Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 03:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #4826 Recovery: Corner case for when persistent congestion does not go into slow start (2 by ianswett, miri64)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4826 [-recovery] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-2/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Guiding Path MTU will impact all IP traffic sharing path (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/325 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #301 Merge sections 4.5 (Filtering Behavior) and 4.6 (UDP Policing) (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/301 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - #244 Section 9 algorithm (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/244 [-manageability] [close without action?] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Merge sections 4.5 (Filtering Behavior) and 4.6 (UDP Policing) https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/301 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - Make it more clear that streams are not ordered https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/286 [-applicability] [editor-ready] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Consider an alternative name of `AEAD checksum` https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/111 
  - More text on configuration sharing https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/107 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+7/-0/💬11)
  7 issues created:
  - Incompatible VN and unaware server (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/40 
  - Packet loss during version negotiation (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/39 
  - What does reprocess the first flight mean? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/38 
  - Test case, authenticated handshake (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/37 
  - Domain separation requirements (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/36 
  - Do we really need to list the full VN content? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/35 
  - Need a rationale for changing the outer Version Number (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/34 

  4 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #36 Domain separation requirements (5 by DavidSchinazi, davidben, martinthomson, wbl)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/36 
  - #35 Do we really need to list the full VN content? (2 by DavidSchinazi, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/35 
  - #34 Need a rationale for changing the outer Version Number (3 by DavidSchinazi, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/34 
  - #19 Listing all versions is unnecessary (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/19 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix ack_delay pseudocode to allow = (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-3/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Clean up the abstract a bit (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/322 
  - Addition to filtering section to apply also for other than NAT (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/321 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Remove details on using CID to associate flows
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/309 [-manageability] 
  - Addition to filtering section to apply also for other than NAT
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/321 
  - More explicit stream ordering guidance.
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/314 [-applicability] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-3/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - sync with master (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/116 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - change AEAD checksum to AEAD ICV
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/112 
  - sync with master
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/116 
  - More text on tenants that share an IP
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/110 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation