Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:41:52 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - adjusted_rtt (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4860 [-recovery] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-1/💬15)
  8 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #296 Dropping of UDP traffic (3 by chris-box, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/296 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] [has PR] 
  - #294 UDP Policing or maybe Blocking? (2 by chris-box, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/294 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] [has PR] 
  - #290 draft-ietf-quic-manageability-10 Feedback 4.5 (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/290 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - #244 Section 9 algorithm (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/244 [-manageability] [meeting-agenda] 
  - #243 No need to repeat connection ID requirements (2 by chris-box, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/243 [-manageability] 
  - #240 Endpoint cooperation for DoS mitigation (3 by gorryfair, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/240 [-manageability] [needs-author] 
  - #181 Sect 4.7: Also an MF-Classifier for QoS? (2 by gorryfair, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/181 [-manageability] [close without action?] 
  - #178 Sect 2.7: Telling middleboxes to ignore version? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/178 [-manageability] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Sect 4.7: Also an MF-Classifier for QoS? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/181 [-manageability] [close without action?] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - Consider giving a test vector of shared-state-retry-token? (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/114 
  - Consider an alternative name of `AEAD nonce` and `AEAD IV` (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/113 
  - Consider an alternative name of `AEAD checksum` (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/111 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial edit on fallback (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/311 
  - Conn ID and load balancers (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/310 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - exchanged `IV` and `nonce` for shared-state-retry-service (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/115 
  - fix #111 (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/112 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation