Subject: Working Group Last Call: QUIC Ops Drafts

From: Matt Joras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:09:16 -0700

Hello,

The Ops drafts have already gone through one round of last call, where
there was good feedback and engagement driving further changes. Since
then we have new revisions to the drafts. It is the opinion of the
editors and chairs that these are ready for another last call. Thus
this email announces another Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for the
following documents:

* Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-11
* Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-11

The WGLC will run for two weeks, ending on 10 May 2021.

Please review the documents above and open issues for your review
comments in our repository at https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts.
You may also send comments to [email-masked].

Thanks,

Lars, Lucas, Matt
QUIC WG Chairs