Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 03:43:12 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-3/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - What does GREASE mean for error codes? (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4857 
  - There is not a singular application protocol error code space (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4856 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #4857 What does GREASE mean for error codes? (2 by LPardue, vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4857 

  3 issues closed:
  - Transport: Receiver/sender wording for MAX_STREAMS https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4849 [-transport] 
  - Loss recovery pseudocode can erroneously set PTO in the past https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4846 [-recovery] 
  - What does GREASE mean for error codes? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4857 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-3/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #283 Clarify Stream ID assignment (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/283 [-applicability] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Stronger caution on using CID https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/293 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - Recommendation about using 4-tuple for NAT https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/295 [-manageability] [UDP Filtering] 
  - Applicability could say more about ALPN https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/292 [-applicability] [editor-ready] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-3/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Confused about `AEAD Checksum` in retry token (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/108 
  - More text on configuration sharing (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/107 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #108 Confused about `AEAD Checksum` in retry token (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/108 
  - #99 Consider an alternative name to 'arbitrary' algorithm (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/99 

  3 issues closed:
  - Consider an alternative name to 'arbitrary' algorithm https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/99 
  - Consider an alternative name to 'non-compliant' https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/98 
  - Confused about `AEAD Checksum` in retry token https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/108 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Merge text on what not to send in response to ACKs (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4855 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #4855 Merge text on what not to send in response to ACKs (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4855 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-5/💬8)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Suggestions from review of #300 (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/309 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #309 Remove details on using CID to associate flows (2 by ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/309 [proposed-to-not-merge] 
  - #308 Reference cleanup (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/308 
  - #299 Try to make flow control consuming and processing crisper (2 by LPardue, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/299 
  - #222 UDP Timeout text (3 by britram, ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/222 [-manageability] [meeting-agenda] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Make recommendation to not CID for NAT stronger
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/306 
  - Additional text on problem with 4-tuple for stateful devices
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/307 
  - Reference cleanup
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/308 [ready-to-merge] 
  - add reference to draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/304 
  - More ALPN discussion
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/302 

* quicwg/datagram (+2/-0/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Explain the lack of flow IDs, and suggest a pattern (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/20 
  - Clarify meaning of 0 in the datagram transport parameter (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/19 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #19 Clarify meaning of 0 in the datagram transport parameter (3 by Ralith, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/19 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - More text on tenants that share an IP (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/110 
  - Replace "non-compliant" and "arbitrary" (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/109 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Replace "non-compliant" and "arbitrary"
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/109 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation