Subject: Reminder: Version Negotiation interim meeting this week

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 21:41:22 +0100

Hello QUIC WG,

This is a friendly reminder that we are holding a 2 hour virtual interim
meeting specially focused on the topic of the QUIC Version Negotiation
draft [1] this week.

*The meeting is on Wednesday April 21 at 21:00 UTC. It will be hosted on
WebEx:
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5100d15ca256c55c8f6732722e1728fc> *
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5100d15ca256c55c8f6732722e1728fc

If you recall from the IETF 110 meeting [2], the feeling in the room was
that a simpler design would be preferred. We haven't seen concrete
proposals be discussed. So if you have something in the back or front of
your mind, now would be an excellent time to  write it down for sharing
with the WG. If anyone would like to submit slides to the interim, can you
please either share them directly with the chairs or submit them as a Pull
Request to the wg-materials repository
<https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/tree/main/interim-21-04>.

Kinds regards,
Lars, Lucas and Matt
QUIC WG Chairs

[1] https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
[2]
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/main/ietf110/minutes.md#open-issues-updates-to-version-negotiation