Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:59:49 -0700

Based on some quick feedback here, I've rolled draft-01 of quicv2.

It adds provisional version numbers for interop, and fully complies with
the guidance in Sec 9.6 of quic-tls on key separation between versions.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt
To: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Martin Duke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-duke-quic-v2
Revision:       01
Title:          QUIC Version 2
Document date:  2021-04-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-v2/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-quic-v2-01.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-quic-v2-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-v2-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies QUIC version 2, which is identical to QUIC
   version 1 except for some trivial details.  Its purpose is to combat
   various ossification vectors and exercise the version negotiation
   framework.  Over time, it may also serve as a vehicle for needed
   protocol design changes.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/martinduke/draft-duke-quic-v2.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat