Subject: RFC 9001 on Using TLS to Secure QUIC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 14:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9001

        Title:      Using TLS to Secure QUIC 
        Author:     M. Thomson, Ed.,
                    S. Turner, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      52
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-quic-tls-34.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9001

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9001

This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) is used to
secure QUIC.

This document is a product of the QUIC Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC