Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 00:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-1/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Permanent transport parameters (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4880 [-transport] 
  - Invariants are not functionality (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4864 
  - 2119 language (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4862 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #4880 Permanent transport parameters (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4880 [-transport] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Recovery: Initialization of min_rtt when used with Cubic https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4833 [-recovery] 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-0/💬12)
  1 issues created:
  - Do applications define compatible versions? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/41 

  4 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #41 Do applications define compatible versions? (5 by DavidSchinazi, martinduke, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/41 
  - #39 Packet loss during version negotiation (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/39 
  - #38 What does reprocess the first flight mean? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/38 
  - #19 Listing all versions is unnecessary (5 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, huitema, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/19 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Tidy the XML (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4871 
  - All the text changes for AUTH48 in invariants (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4868 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - add test vector for shared-stated retry service (by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/117 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation