Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 00:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-7/💬12)
  5 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #366 Manageability: PMTU (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/366 
  - #365 Manageability: Is dropping intended to be random? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/365 [-manageability] 
  - #364 Manageability: does the endpoint change address using a NAPT? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/364 [-manageability] 
  - #362 Manageability: Detailed Review Comments - NiTs (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/362 [-manageability] 
  - #360 1 ALPN per version. (8 by LPardue, britram, martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/360 [-applicability] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Manageability: PMTU https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/366 [-manageability] 
  - Guiding Path MTU will impact all IP traffic sharing path https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/325 [-manageability] 
  - Are we recommending shorter timeouts for middleboxes? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/346 [-manageability] 
  - Manageability: Is dropping intended to be random? https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/365 [-manageability] 
  - QUIC *is* designed to be distinguishable https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/339 
  - Manageability: Not so trivial ACK detection for TCP https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/363 
  - HTTP/3 uses UDP port 443 by convention https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/340 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #119 Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (2 by Lingtaonju, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - RPC changes to 9002 (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-19/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial edits based on issues (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/373 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #347 Strike discussion of lower and higher timeouts (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/347 

  19 pull requests merged:
  - PMTUD polish.
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/370 
  - same 5-tuple, same connection
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/336 
  - Deciding to use a new path
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/334 
  - Shorter text for failover text
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/333 
  - Technically...
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/332 
  - The mention of a 5-tuple here doesn't help
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/327 
  - Suggest NAT STATE update to draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/350 
  - Don't say safe and idempotent
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/326 
  - Ian's Editorial Part 1
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/353 
  - not distinguishable by passive observer
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/349 
  - Ian's editorial suggestions 2
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/355 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/372 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Fix ACK detection NiT
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/371 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Port 443 is more of a guideline
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/341 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Cite AltSvc when mentioning it
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/331 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Handshake packets that are sent before cryptographic context is estab…
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/338 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Initial packets are padded, not just Client Initial
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/337 [ready-to-merge] 
  - Fix typo
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/356 
  - typo
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/359 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease