Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 15:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+14/-0/💬23)
  14 issues created:
  - Applicability: Two more aspects of setting DSCPs (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/369 
  - Applicability: Add a cross ref to the network part in manageability? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/368 
  - Applicability: Trying to avoid confusion when read in future years (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/367 
  - Manageability: PMTU (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/366 
  - Manageability: Is dropping intended to be random? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/365 
  - Managebaility: does the endpoint change address using a NAPT? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/364 
  - Manageability: Not so trivial ACK detection for TCP (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/363 
  - Detailed Review Comments - NiTs (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/362 
  - 1 ALPN per version. (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/360 
  - Manageability: SNI extraction assumes a single CRYPTO frame (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/358 
  - Manageability Appendix A.1 is incorrect and should be removed (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/357 
  - Are client-requested Connection IDs atypical? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/354 
  - Clarify coalescing and multiple packets in "The QUIC Handshake" section (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/352 
  - Remove text on distinguishing old gQUIC versions (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/351 

  12 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #366 Manageability: PMTU (3 by chris-box, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/366 
  - #365 Manageability: Is dropping intended to be random? (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/365 
  - #363 Manageability: Not so trivial ACK detection for TCP (5 by chris-box, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/363 
  - #362 Manageability: Detailed Review Comments - NiTs (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/362 
  - #358 Manageability: SNI extraction assumes a single CRYPTO frame (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/358 
  - #354 Are client-requested Connection IDs atypical? (2 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/354 
  - #352 Clarify coalescing and multiple packets in "The QUIC Handshake" section (3 by ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/352 
  - #346 Are we recommending shorter timeouts for middleboxes? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/346 
  - #344 Parsing Initials to get the DCID (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/344 
  - #339 QUIC *is* designed to be distinguishable (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/339 
  - #330 ACK generation (2 by gorryfair, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/330 
  - #325 Guiding Path MTU will impact all IP traffic sharing path (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/325 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (by Lingtaonju)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #119 Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (2 by Lingtaonju, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 
  - #114 Consider giving a test vector of shared-state-retry-token? (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/114 

  1 issues closed:
  - Consider giving a test vector of shared-state-retry-token? https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/114 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Anthropomorphism (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/45 
  - Remove backticks for fields (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/44 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #45 Anthropomorphism (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/45 
  - #41 Do applications define compatible versions? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/41 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+9/-4/💬1)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Add 'its' to invariants (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914 
  - Missed edits for recovery (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911 
  - Missing edit; add 'the's (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906 
  - Add missing a; rewrap (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905 
  - Add missing word 'packet' in recovery section 6.3 (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903 
  - stop trying to fix BCP 14 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900 
  - RFC Editor edits for recovery Appendix B (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899 
  - RFC Editor edits for Appendix A (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898 
  - RPC edits, section 7 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #4894 RFC editor comments, Recovery Section 8 (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Missed edits for recovery
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911 
  - stop trying to fix BCP 14
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900 
  - RFC editor comments, Recovery Section 8
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894 
  - Recovery RFCEditor Comments
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4892 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+10/-0/💬1)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/372 
  - Fix ACK detection NiT (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/371 
  - PMTUD polish. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/370 
  - Editorial nits, WGLC2, Manageability (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/361 
  - typo (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/359 
  - Fix typo (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/356 
  - Ian's editorial suggestions 2 (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/355 
  - Ian's Editorial Part 1 (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/353 
  - Suggest NAT STATE update to draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/350 
  - not distinguishable by passive observer (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/349 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #349 not distinguishable by passive observer (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/349 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - fit commit: add stateless reset. (by Lingtaonju)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/120 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #117 add test vector for shared-stated retry service, see #114 (1 by william-zk)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/117 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - add test vector for shared-stated retry service, see #114
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/117 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation