Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:55:01 -0500

Dear QUIC working group,

Just to let people know, I've continued to look at the way various QUIC
proposals have described using multiple paths, and looked for common
elements. This individual draft is the result.

I hope this is useful for the working group.

>From the draft:

   This document is under development in the Github repository at
   https://github.com/SpencerDawkins/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-
   selection.

   Readers are invited to open issues and send pull requests with
   contributed text for this document, but since the document is
   intended to guide discussion for the QUIC working group, substantial
   discussion of this document should take place on the QUIC working
   group mailing list ([email-masked]).  Mailing list subscription and
   archive details are at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/quic.

Best,

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 8:50 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection
Revision:       00
Title:          Path Selection for Multiple Paths In QUIC
Document date:  2021-06-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection

Abstract:
   In QUIC working group discussions about proposals to use multiple
   paths, an obvious question came up - given multiple paths, how does
   QUIC select paths to send packets over?

   The answer to that question may inform decisions in the QUIC working
   group about the scope of any multipath extensions considered for
   experimentation and adoption.

   This document is intended to summarize aspects of path selection from
   those contributions and conversations.

   It is recognized that path selection is not the only important open
   question about QUIC Multipath, but other open questions are out of
   scope for this document.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:59:39 -0500

>    https://github.com/SpencerDawkins/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-

This isn't the right URL for the repo name - fixed in -01.

It's actually https://github.com/SpencerDawkins/quic-multipath-selection.

My bad - thank you, Zahed and KL for letting me know.

Best,

Spencer