Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 00:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-3/💬0)
  3 issues closed:
  - Manageability: SNI extraction assumes a single CRYPTO frame https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/358 [-manageability] 
  - ACK generation https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/330 [-applicability] [check-on-list] 
  - 1 ALPN per version. https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/360 [-applicability] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #119 Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (1 by Lingtaonju)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 

* quicwg/qlog (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - GoAway contains a "stream_id" field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/160 
  - Consider renaming HTTP/3 "frame_type" to "type" (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/159 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #159 Consider renaming HTTP/3 "frame_type" to "type" (1 by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/159 

  1 issues closed:
  - GoAway contains a "stream_id" field https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/160 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix Insert Count from 4 to 3 (by ami-GS)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4923 
  - Fix Insert Count from 4 to 3 (by ami-GS)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+3/-5/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Add recent contributors to managability (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/390 
  - Tweaks to the Extracting SNI section (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/389 
  - SNI parsing proposals by David (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/388 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #389 Tweaks to the Extracting SNI section (2 by ianswett, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/389 
  - #388 SNI parsing proposals by David (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/388 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Add recent contributors to managability
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/390 
  - Proposed DSCP text for Applications usage
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/383 [-applicability] [check-on-list] 
  - SNI parsing proposals by David
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/388 
  - More text on ACK rate in the applicability draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/386 
  - More explanation about the APLN token "h3"
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/375 [-applicability] 

* quicwg/quic-bit-grease (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Update README.md (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/8 

* quicwg/qlog (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - circles are so 2020 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/162 
  - Rename stream_id to id for the GOAWAY frame (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/161 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Rename stream_id to id for the GOAWAY frame
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/161 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog