Subject: Heads up on Netdev conf 0x15 - not too late to attend!

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:14:36 -0400

Hi,

For those that have not already attending Netdev, Netdev conf 0x15 has been
running since July 7 but it runs for 3 weeks but the talk sessions don't
start until Monday. As usual a lot of IETF relevant talks.
See: https://netdevconf.info/0x15/accepted-sessions.html

The fee is USD $50. Students(proof required) are 50% off.

The first 2 weeks was keynote, workshops and tutorials. You can replay all
the sessions you missed by entering the conference platform (registration
required).

The keynote was by Hari Balakrishnan, see:
https://netdevconf.info/0x15/session.html?keynote-balakrishnan

On Monday as well there will be an industry perspectives panel on smartnics
which will involve 6 vendors and an industry veteran moderating the session.

For registration go here:
https://netdevconf.info/0x15/virtual.html

Yours,
Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson