Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 00:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/datagram (+0/-3/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #2 Consider retransmission bit leakage (2 by martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 

  3 issues closed:
  - Text on Datagram's Interaction with Loss Recovery is a bit Light https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/8 
  - Exposing datagram acknowledgements https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/15 
  - No streams in datagrams? https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/6 

* quicwg/qlog (+4/-0/💬8)
  4 issues created:
  - Allow multiple packet_numbers in frames_processed (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/168 
  - Qlog events section-3.1.7 diagram is misformatted (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/167 
  - Inconsistencies when talking about the "trigger" field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/166 
  - Some JSON serialization examples are examples of broken JSON (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/165 

  3 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #168 Allow multiple packet_numbers in frames_processed (2 by incfex, rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/168 
  - #163 Aggregating stream_frame (3 by incfex, rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/163 
  - #144 Revisit serialization format decision (3 by LPardue, mcr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/144 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix typo in GOAWAY frame encoding (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4927 
  - Remove duplicated "becomes unblocked when the Insert Count" (by ami-GS)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #4925 Fix absolute index from 4 to 3 (3 by LPardue, larseggert)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925 

* quicwg/datagram (+3/-4/💬1)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Transport acks != application processing (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/23 
  - Add a reference for sending probe packets (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/22 
  - Update references to RFCs (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/21 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #10 Change TP to max_datagram_payload_size (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/10 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add a reference for sending probe packets
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/22 
  - Transport acks != application processing
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/23 
  - Update references to RFCs
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/21 
  - Explain the lack of flow IDs, and suggest a pattern
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/20 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Client validation (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/49 
  - Remove redundant attribute (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/48 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Remove redundant attribute
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/48 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog