Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:58:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Acknowledgement Frequency
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a QUIC extension for an endpoint to control
   its peer's delaying of acknowledgements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/