Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/datagram (+6/-7/💬6)
  6 issues created:
  - Lack of application-defined format (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/35 
  - Update acknowledgements section to include WG contibutors (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/33 
  - Awkward phrasing of pacing requirement (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/32 
  - Reiterate need for 0-RTT profile (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/29 
  - Overstating value of acknowledgments (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/26 
  - Can be acknowledged? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/24 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #35 Lack of application-defined format (4 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, MikeBishop, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/35 
  - #32 Awkward phrasing of pacing requirement (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/32 
  - #1 remind implementors of the "fun" parts of no flow control (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/1 

  7 issues closed:
  - Consider retransmission bit leakage https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/2 
  - Update acknowledgements section to include WG contibutors https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/33 
  - Question about scope: why only unreliable datagrams? Why not reliable datagrams too? https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/12 
  - remind implementors of the "fun" parts of no flow control https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/1 
  - Reiterate need for 0-RTT profile https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/29 
  - Overstating value of acknowledgments https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/26 
  - Can be acknowledged? https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/24 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - Using AEAD IV to build nonce  (by nqv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/127 
  - Same token body structure for Non-Shared-State and Shared-State (by nqv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/126 
  - Retry Source Connection ID included in token (by nqv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/125 

* quicwg/qlog (+3/-0/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - packet_number should not be required for vneg/retry packets (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/171 
  - Discuss how to approach extensions short term (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/170 
  - Bad code block formatting for some events (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/169 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #170 Discuss how to approach extensions short term (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/170 
  - #153 Revisit category/type/name setup (2 by LPardue, jlaine)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/153 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Remove duplicated "becomes unblocked when the Insert Count"
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Talk about source ports (by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/392 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #392 Talk about source ports (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/392 

* quicwg/datagram (+11/-9/💬3)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Acknowledge Victor (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/40 
  - Update acknowledgements (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/39 
  - Note retransmission logic different in security considerations (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/38 
  - Clarify scope to unreliable data only (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/37 
  - Rework pacing phrasing (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/36 
  - Editorial changes to the introduction (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/34 
  - Two items, and no comma (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/31 
  - 0-RTT needs a profile (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/30 
  - Tweak motivation (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/28 
  - Cannot rely on transport ACK (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/27 
  - Probes are sent (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/25 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #38 Note retransmission logic difference in security considerations (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/38 
  - #30 0-RTT needs a profile (2 by martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/30 

  9 pull requests merged:
  - Note retransmission logic difference in security considerations
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/38 
  - Update acknowledgements
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/39 
  - Clarify scope to unreliable data only
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/37 
  - Editorial changes to the introduction
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/34 
  - 0-RTT needs a profile
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/30 
  - Two items, and no comma
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/31 
  - Tweak motivation
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/28 
  - Cannot rely on transport ACK
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/27 
  - Probes are sent
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/25 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Edits to Retry text (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/52 
  - Don't choose the oldest (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/51 
  - Tweak the intro (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/50 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog