Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-huitema-quic-ts-06.txt

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:43:14 -0700

This revision updates the "timestamp" draft to use the correct 
references. Also, keeps it alive, as it turns out that measuring one-way 
delays is quite useful when managing congestion control and loss 
recovery for multipath.

-- Christian Huitema

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-huitema-quic-ts-06.txt
Date: 	Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:40:35 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-huitema-quic-ts-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Huitema and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-huitema-quic-ts
Revision: 06
Title: Quic Timestamps For Measuring One-Way Delays
Document date: 2021-09-12
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 9
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-huitema-quic-ts-06.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-ts/
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-ts
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-quic-ts-06

Abstract:
The TIMESTAMP frame can be added to Quic packets when one way delay
measurements are useful. The timestamp is set to the number of
microseconds from the beginning of the node's epoch to the time at
which the packet is sent. The draft defines the "enable_timestamp"
transport parameter for negotiating the use of this extension frame,
and the TIMESTAMP frame.

The IETF Secretariat