Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt

From: Ian Swett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 06:09:15 -0400

Hi, Connor and I published this draft to send multiple receive timestamps
along with the ACK.  It's designed for use cases such as WebRTC and
Streaming video games which tend not to use standard window-based (ie: Reno
or Cubic) or bandwidth/rate based (ie: BBR) congestion controllers.

We've requested a few minutes to discuss this at the next meeting, so PTAL
if you're interested.

Thanks, Ian

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 7:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt
To: Connor Smith <[email-masked]>, Ian Swett <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Connor Smith and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-smith-quic-receive-ts
Revision:       00
Title:          QUIC Extension for Reporting Packet Receive Timestamps
Document date:  2021-10-25
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol
   which supports reporting multiple packet receive timestamps using a
   new ACK_RECEIVE_TIMESTAMPS frame type.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/wcsmith/draft-quic-receive-ts.

The IETF Secretariat