Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-datagram-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 08:49:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-datagram-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
   QUIC connection.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) or on the GitHub
   repository which contains the draft: https://github.com/quicwg/
   datagram (https://github.com/quicwg/datagram).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-datagram-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-datagram-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/