Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬4)
  2 issues created:
  - CONNECT might be under-specified (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4939 [-http] 
  - negative base values (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4938 

  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #4939 CONNECT might be under-specified (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4939 [-http] 
  - #4938 negative base values (3 by MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4938 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Caution that there are other protocols that amplify in packets and bytes (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/399 

* quicwg/datagram (+1/-1/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - Is reliability really stream-based? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/56 

  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #56 Is reliability really stream-based? (4 by DavidSchinazi, martinduke, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/56 

  1 issues closed:
  - Is reliability really stream-based? https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/issues/56 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-2/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - Fixing Dynamic Allocation once and for all (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/133 

  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #133 Fixing Dynamic Allocation once and for all (2 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/133 
  - #129 Shorten nonce length for SCID (4 by ianswett, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/129 

  2 issues closed:
  - Fixing Dynamic Allocation once and for all https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/133 
  - Shorten nonce length for SCID https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/129 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add applicability writeup.
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/398 

* quicwg/datagram (+2/-3/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Update intro about reliable/unreliable data (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/58 
  - grammar nit (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/57 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #57 grammar nit (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/57 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Update intro about reliable/unreliable data
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/58 
  - Minor last call comments
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/55 
  - grammar nit
    https://github.com/quicwg/datagram/pull/57 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - 4B length (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/132 
  - Reduce the minimum nonce length to 4 bytes (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/131 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #131 Reduce the minimum nonce length to 4 bytes (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/131 
  - #104 Smaller tables (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/104 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - 4B length
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/132 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog