Subject: Media Over QUIC side meetings at IETF 112

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 22:29:29 -0600

Dear QUIC working group,

You may remember an IETF 111 “Video Ingest” side meeting that morphed to
“Media over QUIC” (minutes are available here:
https://notes.ietf.org/s/B1Jhb70Rd)

A MOQ mailing list was created (listinfo is available here:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/moq),and was very quiet until October
26 (archives are available here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/moq/).

Lots of people with different needs for legitimate reasons, but we need to
understand those needs to do anything at the IETF.

We're planning two side meetings on “Media Over QUIC” at IETF 112.

   - “Understand what’s needed” from the IETF on Tuesday at 18:15 UTC
   - “Planning for next steps” (if needed) on Friday at 18:15 UTC

These are working meetings, but they are public (in meeting wiki here:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/112sidemeetings). If you can
contribute, please come.

I expect to publish minutes on the MOQ mailing list afterwards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me privately, or to
follow up on the MOQ mailing list.

Best,

Spencer