Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:38:44 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+23/-0/💬1)
  23 issues created:
  - UDP Ports and QUIC version (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/428 
  - Referecne to fast resumption mechanism (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/427 
  - duplicate reference entries in the manageablity draft (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/423 
  - How does conection migration impacts the per-flow basis flow treatment? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/422 
  - Non-adaptive application faking as QUIC flow to avoid UDP traffic blocking or filtering or throtlling. (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/421 
  - right ref to amplification attack description? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/420 
  - lower timeout experienced by QUIC endpoints (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/419 
  - end-of-flow or end-of-connection? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/418 
  - Clarify CE marking is observed at IP packet header (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/417 
  - Clarificaton on any transport- and application-layer delay in RTT measurements (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/416 
  - something for appllicablity draft instead? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/415 
  - what is a pure-acknowledgment (ACK) packet? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/414 
  - Otherthan HTTP3 whatelse have already been defined and deployed over QUIC? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/413 
  - What does padding do to the observablity or manageblity? (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/412 
  - RFC9000 has better figure than what we have here (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/411 
  - Clarification on troubleshooting and in-network modification is needed in the introduction (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/410 
  - Clarify control signal is QUIC protocol control signal (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/409 
  - Interpretation of recommendations need clarification in abstract and/or Introduction (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/408 
  - Normative references in Applicablity document (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/407 
  - Clarification on allowed ecvryption schemes (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/406 
  - Flow control ref to RFC9000 (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/405 
  - Clarification on application binding external state to the connection (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/404 
  - clarify the TAPS context in this document (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/402 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #428 UDP Ports and QUIC version (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/428 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #119 Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (1 by Lingtaonju)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+0/-0/💬6)
  1 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #55 Backward compatibility with the version negotiation of RFC 9000 (6 by DavidSchinazi, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/55 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add cross references (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+4/-0/💬0)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/426 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-manageability.md (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/425 
  - Use of encrypted message for Version negotiation (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/424 
  - Update draft-ietf-quic-applicability.md (by zaheduzzaman)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/403 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - 4-pass short CID algorithm (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/146 
  - rename algorithms (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/145 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - rename algorithms
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/145 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+2/-0/💬16)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Special case QUIC version 1 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/66 
  - adding example scenarios (by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/65 

  1 pull requests received 16 new comments:
  - #66 Special case QUIC version 1 (16 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, kazu-yamamoto, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/66 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog