Subject: AD review: draft-ietf-quic-manageability-13

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:26:42 +0000

Hi all,

Thanks for working on the manageability draft. I found this draft very helpful and well written, however, I was expecting a bit more background information and clarification on the recommendations in the abstract and/or in the introduction section to set the tone for the rest of the document.

I have filed issues (see below) based on my AD reviews, the issues should be very easy to fix. I have created separate PRs on minor things so that they can be applied separately.

I think this draft needs a new version.

Issues:

https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/408#issue-1062225684
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/409#issue-1062231494
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/410#issue-1062245329
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/411#issue-1062254414
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/412#issue-1062263339
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/413#issue-1062273089
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/414#issue-1062278056
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/415#issue-1062280988
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/416#issue-1062286211
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/417#issue-1062295585
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/418#issue-1062305817
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/419#issue-1062307575
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/420#issue-1062317621
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/421#issue-1062324375
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/422#issue-1062336007
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/423#issue-1062338849
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues/427#issue-1062358371

PRs:

https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/424#issue-1062348373
https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/425#issue-1062351475

BR

Zahed