Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-quic-datagram-07.txt> (An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 07:29:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the QUIC WG (quic) to consider the
following document: - 'An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC'
  <draft-ietf-quic-datagram-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
   QUIC connection.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list (mailto:[email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/datagram.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-datagram/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.