Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:38:42 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+0/-4/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #4939 CONNECT might be under-specified (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4939 [-http] [has-consensus] 
  - #4930 Handling of a lost push signal (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4930 [-http] [has-consensus] 
  - #4929 Disagreement in handling of unknown unidirectional stream types (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4929 [-http] [has-consensus] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Clarify client behavior on receiving 421  [http3] https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4934 [-http] [has-consensus] 
  - Handling of a lost push signal https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4930 [-http] [has-consensus] 
  - Disagreement in handling of unknown unidirectional stream types https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4929 [-http] [has-consensus] 
  - CONNECT might be under-specified https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4939 [-http] [has-consensus] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Define minimum interoperability (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/162 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Don't assume a single protocol (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/81 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #81 Don't assume a single protocol (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/81 

* quicwg/qlog (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Rework $ProtocolEventBody (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/192 
  - Remove Summary and Configuration (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/187 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #187 Remove Summary and Configuration (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/187 [design] [high-level-schema] [discuss] 

  1 issues closed:
  - consider an alternative to the .qlog file extension for streaming serilization https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/issues/180 [design] [current-version] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+1/-4/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Tweaks to more closely match RFC Editor XML (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4958 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify unknown unidirectional stream handling
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942 [design] [-http] 
  - Specify CONNECT error handling bidirectionally
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4941 [design] [-http] 
  - Reference the concept, not the header
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4936 [-http] 
  - Recommend careful behavior around push streams
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4931 [-http] 

* quicwg/qlog (+4/-3/💬0)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Move to CDDL - main schema (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/193 
  - Fix QUIC events wrapping and errors (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/191 
  - Fix H3 and QPACK wrapping (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/190 
  - Fix main schema build errors and wrapping (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/189 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix QUIC events wrapping and errors
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/191 
  - Fix H3 and QPACK wrapping
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/190 
  - Fix main schema build errors and wrapping
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/189 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-v2
* https://github.com/quicwg/multipath