Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 06:10:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Yanmei Liu
                          Yunfei Ma
                          Quentin De Coninck
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Christian Huitema
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-02-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multipath extension for the QUIC protocol
   to enable the simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single
   connection.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mirjak/draft-lmbdhk-quic-multipath.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-multipath/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-multipath-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts