Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:38:41 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/multipath (+2/-0/💬27)
  2 issues created:
  - Server MUST validate paths before using them (by obonaventure)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/101 
  - Choosing between a single packet number space vs. multiple packet number spaces (by qdeconinck)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/96 

  8 issues received 27 new comments:
  - #101 Server MUST validate paths before using them (4 by huitema, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/101 
  - #96 Choosing between a single packet number space vs. multiple packet number spaces (14 by huitema, mirjak, obonaventure, qdeconinck, yfmascgy)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/96 [design] [needs-discussion] 
  - #95 Do we need a transport parameter to negotiate max path idle timeout? (3 by obonaventure, qdeconinck, yfmascgy)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/95 [design] [needs-discussion] 
  - #87 ECN support and single/multiple packet number spaces (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/87 [design] 
  - #50 Sending non-probe packets before path validation complete (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/50 [design] 
  - #47 Should servers be allowed to open new paths? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/47 [design] 
  - #33 Basic Scheduling Guidance  (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/33 [design] 
  - #22 Are we sure we really don't need stand-by? (2 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/22 [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #4943 Add cross references (2 by MikeBishop, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943 [-transport] 

* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-4/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Opsdir review by Al on old versions (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/460 
  - Opsdir comment by Al on versions (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/459 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #459 Opsdir comment by Al on versions (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/459 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Fix fallback/failover
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/457 
  - editorial fixes from OPSDIR review
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/456 
  - Editorial fixes from GENART review, fixes #452
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/455 
  - GENART review editorial change
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/451 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Split docs (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/163 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify minimum levels of compliance (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/82 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #82 Clarify minimum levels of compliance (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/82 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify that VN validation fails if server other versions are empty
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/75 

* quicwg/qlog (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - cddlify QUIC (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/195 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #195 cddlify QUIC (1 by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/195 
  - #194 Move to CDDL - HTTP3, QPACK (4 by lnicco, rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/qlog/pull/194 

* quicwg/multipath (+8/-0/💬10)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Add implementation considerations to handle different PMTU sizes (by yfmascgy)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/105 
  - update path closure figure and add one case for single PN (by yfmascgy)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/104 
  - First shot at a unified proposal (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/103 
  - Moving second part of PR#99 to section 3 (by obonaventure)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/102 
  - new text on recovery (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/100 
  - transport parameter in RFC9000 are unchanged (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/99 
  - cc must be per path (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/98 
  - New text on ECN handling with single PNS (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/97 

  2 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #99 transport parameters in RFC9000 are unchanged (4 by mirjak, obonaventure)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/99 
  - #29 Update identification of packet number space identifier (6 by huitema, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/29 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-v2
* https://github.com/quicwg/multipath