Subject: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01.txt

From: "Yanmei Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 21:50:21 +0800

Hi Everyone,
We have just published -01 version for multipath quic extension: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-multipath/
01 version includes several new features and modifications:
Some High-level overview about multipath extension
Transport parameters from QUIC-Transport which remain unchanged in multipath
Idle timeout for paths
Recovery and ACK Delay Considerations for multiple paths
Considerations to handle different PMTU sizes
And some editorial modifications such as updating path closure figure and descriptions, etc.. 
Here’s a link to the diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01
Please feel free to discuss the new version!

Best regards,
The mpquic-authors group
------------------------------------------------------------------
From:internet-drafts <[email-masked]>
Sent At:2022 Mar. 7 (Mon.) 18:21
To:Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>; Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>; Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>; Quentin De Coninck <[email-masked]>; LIU Yanmei <[email-masked]>; Yunfei <[email-masked]>; quic-chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject:New Version Notification for draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yanmei Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:  draft-ietf-quic-multipath
Revision: 01
Title:  Multipath Extension for QUIC
Document date: 2022-03-07
Group:  quic
Pages:  28
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-multipath/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01.html
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-multipath
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-multipath-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multipath extension for the QUIC protocol
   to enable the simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single
   connection.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
https://github.com/mirjak/draft-lmbdhk-quic-multipath.

The IETF Secretariat