Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 11:31:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP/3 and QPACK qlog event definitions
        Authors         : Robin Marx
                          Luca Niccolini
                          Marten Seemann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes concrete qlog event definitions and their
   metadata for HTTP/3 and QPACK-related events.  These events can then
   be embedded in the higher level schema defined in [QLOG-MAIN].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts