Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:12:53 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - STOP_SENDING to QPACK streams (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4984 
  - Auth48:  Servers and non-0-RTT clients (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4980 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #4969 Auth48: Artwork types (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4969 [-qpack] 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+3/-2/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - Make 3 of passes a parameter (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/169 
  - Add crypto review discussion to security considerations (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/168 
  - Index depends on length (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/166 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #168 Add crypto review discussion to security considerations (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/168 
  - #164 Second Crypto Review (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/164 
  - #119 Introduce some practical experience in ant group. (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 

  2 issues closed:
  - Introduce some practical experience in ant group. https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/119 
  - Second Crypto Review https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/issues/164 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+0/-6/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #97 Don't restate requirements (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/97 
  - #96 Choosing the original version (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/96 
  - #94 Original version in compatible negotiation (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/94 

  6 issues closed:
  - What does "compatible" VN mean https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/90 
  - Original version in compatible negotiation https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/94 
  - Is incompatible VN one or two connections? https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/95 
  - Recommendations for ALPN https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/92 
  - Don't restate requirements https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/97 
  - Not a PR because it's late https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/issues/98 

* quicwg/quic-bit-grease (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - nit: draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it has been published as RFC 9170 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/issues/15 

* quicwg/multipath (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - Handle stateless reset (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/118 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #118 Handle stateless reset (1 by qdeconinck)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/118 
  - #22 Are we sure we really don't need stand-by? (4 by huitema, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/issues/22 [design] [needs-discussion] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/ops-drafts (+2/-2/💬10)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Make it clear how bad a day you'll have if you switch on version (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/467 
  - clarify recommendations around practices in this document (by britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/466 

  2 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #467 Make it clear how bad a day you'll have if you switch on version (6 by LPardue, acmacm, britram, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/467 
  - #466 clarify recommendations around practices in this document (4 by acmacm, britram, mirjak)
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/466 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Make it clear how bad a day you'll have if you switch on version
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/467 
  - clarify recommendations around practices in this document
    https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/pull/466 

* quicwg/load-balancers (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - updated index calculation (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/167 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #120 first commit: add stateless reset. (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers/pull/120 

* quicwg/version-negotiation (+7/-7/💬2)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Tweak diagram (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/105 
  - Clarify compatible (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/104 
  - Clarify client choice (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/103 
  - Implementaion leeway for 2 connections (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/102 
  - Clarify directionality (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/101 
  - Add ALPN Considerations (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/100 
  - Editorial PR for MT issue 98 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/99 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #101 Clarify directionality (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/101 
  - #65 adding example scenarios (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/65 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Tweak diagram
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/105 
  - Clarify compatible
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/104 
  - Implementaion leeway for 2 connections
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/102 
  - Clarify client choice
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/103 
  - Clarify directionality
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/101 
  - Add ALPN Considerations
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/100 
  - Editorial PR for MT issue 98
    https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/pull/99 

* quicwg/quic-bit-grease (+2/-2/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add shepherd writeup (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/17 
  - Update USE-IT ref to RFC9170 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/16 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #16 Update USE-IT ref to RFC9170 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/16 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add shepherd writeup
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/17 
  - Update USE-IT ref to RFC9170
    https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease/pull/16 

* quicwg/multipath (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - [+] add stand-by status for path management (by Yanmei-Liu)
    https://github.com/quicwg/multipath/pull/117 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts
* https://github.com/quicwg/datagram
* https://github.com/quicwg/load-balancers
* https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-bit-grease
* https://github.com/quicwg/qlog
* https://github.com/quicwg/quic-v2
* https://github.com/quicwg/multipath