Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-applicability-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:57:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-applicability-16.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-04-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of the QUIC transport
   protocol, focusing on caveats impacting application protocol
   development and deployment over QUIC.  Its intended audience is
   designers of application protocol mappings to QUIC, and implementors
   of these application protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-applicability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-applicability-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts