Subject: Reminder of RADEXT WG Last Call on NAS Management Authorization Specification

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:36:42 -0400

This is a reminder of the ongoing RADEXT WG Last Call on the NAS Management
Authorization specification prior to its being sent on to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard.

WGLC on this document ends today.  Please take a moment in the next few days
to read the latest version of this document and send comments to the list.
Please report any errors or suggested corrections.  If you think the
document is OK as is, please report that, too.  Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on NAS Management Authorization Specification

This is to announce a RADEXT WG last call on the NAS Management
Authorization specification prior to its being sent on to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard.  The document is available for
inspection here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorizati
on-02.txt
 
RADEXT WG last call will last until Friday, March 28, 2008.   Please respond
to this WG last call announcement indicating whether or not you approve of
the document, even if you have no comments to offer.  If you have comments
to offer, please send them to the RADEXT WG mailing list in the format
described in the RADEXT WG Issues list:  
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>