Subject: New ID on Crypto-Agility Requirements

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:31:56 -0400

At the suggestion of my co-chair, Bernard, I've written an ID that presents
in a formal fashion the RADEXT requirements for RADIUS Crypto-Agility. In
the past we have captured these requirements in a series of e-mails on the
RADEXT WG mailing list and in the proceedings of our sessions at various
IETF meetings.  It was suggested that we might want to formalize this
documentation, in an effort to smooth the path for acceptance for our work
items in the IESG.  There has been some degree of "flux" in the requirements
and expectations, especially from the Security Area Directorate.  This
draft, intended as an Informational RFC, is intended to "drive a stake in
the ground".

It would be helpful of folks had some time to read this draft prior to the
RADEXT session on Friday morning.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requi
rements-00.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>