Subject: RADEXT WG session agenda for IETF-71 (final)

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:52:31 -0400

This RADEXT WG session agenda is final (subject to agenda bashing at the
outset of the meeting).

IETF 71 RADEXT WG Agenda
Friday March 14, 2008
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM, Franklin 5
 
9:00 AM - 9:10 AM Preliminaries
   Blue Sheets
   Note Takers
   Jabber Scribe
   Agenda bashing
   Document status
 
Documents having completed RADEXT WG last call (20 minutes)
 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Design Guidelines (Alan DeKok -- remotely)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-design-02.txt

9:20 - 9:30 Extended RADIUS Attributes (Glen Zorn)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-01
.txt
 
Documents in RADEXT WG last call (10 minutes)

9:30 - 9:40 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management (David Nelson)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorizati
on-02.txt

WG Work items

(none)
 
Pre-WG Work Item Review (20 Minutes) 
 
9:40- 9:50 AM  IEEE 802 Attributes (Bernard Aboba)
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-04.txt
 
9:50 - 10:00 AM  RADIUS support for EAP Re-authentication (Lakshminath
Dondeti)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attrs-03.txt

RADIUS Crypto-Agility (40 minutes)
 
10:00 - 10:15 AM  RADEXT Crypto-agility Requirements (David Nelson)

-- Should the WG publish the RADEXT Crypto Agility Requirements document as
an Informational RFC?
 
10:15 - 10:40 AM  Discussion

-- What progress is being made on the candidate submissions?

-- Recommended next steps.

RADSEC and Re-Chartering Discussion (30 Minutes)

10:40 - 11:10 AM  RADSEC (Stefan Winter)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winter-radsec-01.txt

-- Should RADSEC become a RADEXT WG work item, with an accompanying charter
revision?

Miscellaneous (20 minutes)

11:10 - 11:20  AM RADIUS Message Fragmentation when using EAP methods
(Stefan Winter)
                  RADIUS Proxy Failures when using EAP methods (Stefan
Winter)

11:20 - 11:30 AM  Roaming Extensions for Radius Server (Vamsi Krishna GONDI)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondi-radext-radius-roaming-01.txt

                  Radius Mobility Extensions (Vamsi Krishna GONDI)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondi-radext-radius-mobility-00.tx
t

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>