Subject: Design Guidelines document

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:39:17 +0100

Hearing no major objections to the changes posted on
http://ietf.freeradius.org/, I will shortly submit an updated version.
This version will include comments coming from PHB's review.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:38:25 -0800

Great.   I guess we now have boilerplate to post drafts?

Also, could you post PHB's review to the list?

> Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:39:17 +0100
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Design Guidelines document
>

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:31:25 -0500

> Great.   I guess we now have boilerplate to post drafts?
We know what the boilerplate ought to be, but as far as I can tell, we 
don't yet have automated tool support in xml2rfc.  Let's put it this 
way, there is no new version announced on the web site that supports 
February 2009 boilerplate text.  I am also following the xlm2rfc mailing 
list.