Subject: Issue 281: new (separate) draft upcoming

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:13:05 +0100

Hello,

the algorithm discussed in this issue has been clarified in the last
meeting. As discussed in that meeting, the entire dynamic discovery part
of the RadSec draft will go into a separate draft. This makes the issue
obsolete for the RadSec document. A draft for dynamic discovery will
follow soon.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>