Subject: Re: [radext] design #52 (closed): Basic vs. Complex Attributes

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:38:15 -0000

#52: Basic vs. Complex Attributes

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in Section 1.3 as of -17.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Hannes.Tschofenig@…        |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/52#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>