Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-design-18.txt> (RADIUS Design Guidelines) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:52:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'RADIUS Design Guidelines'
  <draft-ietf-radext-design-18.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-10-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that this is a second IETF Last Call. As the document underwent 
through significant changes after the IESG review, the Area Director and 
the Working Group chairs decided to request again the community 
consensus before another IESG review. 

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-design/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-design/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>