Subject: Re: [radext] tcp-transport #59 (closed): Section 2.2 Assigned Ports

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:17:57 -0000

#59: Section 2.2 Assigned Ports

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolution:  Remove the radsec 2083/tcp allocation.  That should be
 accomplished in the RADSEC document.  Discussion of Dynauth over TLS port
 usage should go in the RTLS document.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  tcp-transport              |      Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/59#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>