Subject: Re: [radext] tcp-transport #25 (closed): IESG DISCUSS Comments

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:18:36 -0000

#25: IESG DISCUSS Comments
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  iesg@…                 |        Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  blocker                |    Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  tcp-transport          |      Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by aland@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 All comments have been addressed in -08

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/25#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>