Subject: RADEXT WG Agenda for IETF 79 - Take Two

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio (HP Networking)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:05:29 +0000

RADEXT WG IETF 79 Agenda

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room:  radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Friday November 12, 2010

0900 - 1130

Emerald Room

 0900-0920 Preliminaries (20 minutes)
 Blue sheets, Note takers, Jabber scribe
 Agenda Bash
 Document status

 0920-0930 Hot Errata (10 minutes)

 Documents completing last IETF Call (20 minutes)
 0930-0940: RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp

 0940-0950: Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design/

 WG Work Items (50 minutes)
 0950-1010: RADIUS over TLS, Stefan Winter (20 minutes)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

 1010-1030: Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (20 minutes)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

 1030-1040: RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok or Stefan W. (10 min)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

Individual Submissions (30 minutes)
1040-1110:  Extended Attributes, Alan DeKok (30 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes
Discussion and Wrap-up (20 minutes)

1110-1120 Discussion (10 minutes)

1120-1130 Next Steps: WG Chairs & AD (10 minutes)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>