Subject: [radext] #156: Access-Info in Disconnect-Request and CoA-Request packets

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:06:59 -0000

#156: Access-Info in Disconnect-Request and CoA-Request packets

 It appears that the Access-Info Attribute could potentially be included in
 a Disconnect-Request and CoA-Request packet.

 Change Section 2.8 to read:

 A single Access-Info Attribute is permitted within an
 Access-Accept, Access-Challenge, Access-Reject, Accounting-Request,
 CoA-Request or Disconnect-Request packet.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/156>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:47:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/156#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>