Subject: [radext] #155: Section 2.11 WLAN-Venue-Info

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 22:57:56 -0000

#155: Section 2.11 WLAN-Venue-Info

 No text is provided indicating what RADIUS packets WLAN-Venue-Info may be
 included in.  To harmonize the text with the Table in Section 3, the
 following change is recommended:

 Zero or more WLAN-Venue-Info attributes may be included in an Access-
 Request or Accounting-Request.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical                 |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/155>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 23:58:39 +0000

> Request or Accounting-Request.

[Joe] Makes sense.

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 02:44:01 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Should say "Zero or one WLAN-Venue-Info Attribute may be included in an
 Access-Request or Accounting-Request packet."

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/155#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:51:01 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical                 |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/155#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>