Subject: [radext] #157: Preauth-Timeout Attribute in CoA-Request packet

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:11:32 -0000

#157: Preauth-Timeout Attribute in CoA-Request packet

 It appears that a Preauth-Timeout Attribute could be included within a
 CoA-Request packet, in order to remove preauthentication key state in a
 situation where a user has been disconnected from the WLAN by the
 administrator.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/157>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:48:32 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Change Section 2.6 to state:

       A single Preauth-Timeout Attribute MAY be included within an
       Access-Accept or CoA-Request packet.

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/157#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:48:45 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/157#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>