Subject: [radext] #151: Section 2.9: WLAN-SSID Attribute in Access-Accept

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 22:39:44 -0000

#151: Section 2.9: WLAN-SSID Attribute in Access-Accept

 The WLAN-SSID attribute contains the Service Set Identifier (SSID)
       which identifies a specific 802.11 extended service set (ESS).  A
       single WLAN-SSID Attribute is permitted within an Access-Accept or
       Accounting-Request packet.

 [BA] It is not clear what the meaning is when a WLAN-SSID Attribute is
 included in an Access-Accept. What if the WLAN-SSID value is different
 from that in the Access-Request?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical                 |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/151>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 22:42:19 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 [BA] I believe it should say "within an Access-Request or Accounting-
 Request packet"

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/151#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 00:03:44 +0000

> [BA] I believe it should say "within an Access-Request or Accounting-

[Joe] Agree

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:15:13 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical                 |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext               |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://ebook.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/151#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>