Subject: [radext] RADEXT London meeting

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 14:22:25 +0200

Folks,

London IETF is getting closer and it is time to get up with
the meeting agenda. We will, of course, spend time on the
current working group documents. If you feel like presenting
something and need a time slot just email the chairs with the
topic + time wish you have in mind.

- Jouni & Mauricio

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 08:39:04 -0500

I expect to have a newer version of the bigger packets draft and hope it
is in shape to ask for WG doption.
I'd like to disuss.s

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:15:16 +0200

Noted.