Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:01:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS
        Authors         : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
   for a given realm.  It is used in conjunction with either RADIUS/TLS
   and RADIUS/DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:05:20 +0100

Hi,

this rev addresses all the comments I received in WGLC. There is only
one change which is not only editorial; the addition of the "protocol"
to the result tuple of the algorithm.

I would hope that the changes are so minor that a new WGLC is not needed?

The only pending thing for the draft is an updated OID assignment text
which I'm awaiting from Jim Schaad. I believe this is not blocking and
can be added later in the publication process.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

On 14.02.2014 09:01, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext
> 

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:50:26 +0200

Thanks Stefan,

> I would hope that the changes are so minor that a new WGLC is not needed?

I don't think so.

> can be added later in the publication process.

Ok. Is that going to be just a clarification or something more?

- Jouni

> <0x8A39DC66.asc>_______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:03:11 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: radext [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni Korhonen
> Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 7:50 AM
> To: Stefan Winter
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [radext] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10.txt
> > can be added later in the publication process.

I consider this change to be a bookkeeping issue and not needing a new last
call.  The required change has been sent to Stefan.

Jim

> >>        Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for
RADIUS/TLS and
> RADIUS/DTLS
> >> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> >> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.
> >>
> > Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale
> > et de la Recherche 6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
> > L-1359 Luxembourg
> >
> > Tel: +352 424409 1
> > Fax: +352 422473
> >

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:09:28 -0800

Nit

Section 3.4.6  step #11 - You missed putting the protocol in the second
tuple

Jim

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:29:09 +0100

Hi,

> Section 3.4.6  step #11 - You missed putting the protocol in the second

Fixed now in my working copy, thanks!

Stefan

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:36:15 +0100

Hi,

since there seems to be an agreement that no new WGLC is needed (maybe
verify this in London?):

I've added the two remaining snippets and am prepared to issue an -11
after the submission moratorium for advancement to IETF LC etc.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:15:35 +0200

Yes, we'll discuss this in London and presumably proceed with the publication
process immediately after the IETF week (or even during the week).

You should publish the -11 immediately when the submission system opens again.

- Jouni