Subject: Re: [radext] #175 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IANA considerations

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:34:50 -0000

#175: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IANA considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done for the next rev.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/175#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>