Subject: [radext] Call for agenda items for IETF90

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:38:18 +0200

Hello,

we still have plenty of time, but it's always good to start early. We
have requested a 90 minute slot for radext at IETF90. In the early draft
below, I have already pre-allocated time slots for work items on our
agenda and for individual draft submissions.

That early draft below (not yet in the datatracker) still has 25 minutes
of free space! So, if you want to discuss something or if you think we
should reserve more time for drafts than what I foresaw, please respond
to this mail.

RADEXT WG IETF 90 Agenda
========================
Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at broadcom.com>
Stefan Winter <stefan.winter at restena.lu>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Time and Day TBD
Place TBD

Preliminaries (10 min)
----------------------
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Working group draft discussion (50 minutes)
-------------------------------------------
(DTLS should not need any time?)
(DynDisc should not need any time?)
draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-00   : 10 min
draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-00       : 10 min
draft-ietf-radext-nai-05                  :  5 min
draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06 :  5 min

20 min free remaining

Individual draft discussions (20 minutes)
-----------------------------------------
CoA proxying        : 10 min
eduroam architecture:  5 min

5 min free time remaining

Wrap-up (10 minutes)
--------------------
Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66