Subject: Re: [radext] #177 (radius-fragmentation): text in section 11.2 up-to-date?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:59:03 -0000

#177: text in section 11.2 up-to-date?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 You are right. For some reason I forgot adding this improved text Alan
 provided. So yes, that would be the most updated version, and I'll include
 it into the upcoming -07 release.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/177#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>