Subject: [radext] TRAC ticket 179 for radius-fragmentation

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:08:44 +0200

Hello,

see: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/179

"draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06: IANA considerations

 In the course of the PROTO write-up review, it occured to me that the
IANA Considerations section defines the new RADIUS type "Frag-Status"
(good!) but does not enumerate the values of that new type.

The new type's value definition can currently only be found inline in
the document (section 9.1: Reserved, Fragmentation-Supported,
More-Data-Pending, More-Data-Request).

This enumeration should be copied into the IANA Considerations section
so that IANA can easily create the corresponding table "Values for
RADIUS Attribute N, Frag-Status"."

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66