Subject: Re: [radext] #181 (radius-fragmentation): MUST vs. configurable

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:15:09 -0000

#181: MUST vs. configurable

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Yes, that's exactly what we wanted to express. We will reword it as you
 suggest.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/181#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>