Subject: Re: [radext] #173 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:28:42 -0000

#173: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: nits

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Items 1-6 are fixed in the next rev, as are 2 refs for item 7.

 The reference to RFC 5335 isn't fixed, because RFC 6532 doesn't define
 ABNF for email addresses, while RFC 5335 does.  The reference is
 informative, so I think it's OK.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/173#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>