Subject: Re: [radext] #178 (radius-fragmentation): fragments going in both directions - allowed or not?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:08:38 -0000

#178: fragments going in both directions - allowed or not?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This text is almost good, I only miss that the respectively "other"
 direction is not spelt out explicitly as forbidden.

 Maybe adding an "only" in the two sentences helps, as in

 "In this phase, *only* the (NAS|AS) can send a large packet ..." ?

 You can resolve this minor wordsmithing nit together with the early TSVDIR
 review comments (TSVDIR review has been requested and is currently
 ongoing).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/178#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>