Subject: [radext] Fwd: RFC 7268 on RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:26:34 +0200

Yes!
Congrats to the authors, the WG chairs, and the WG.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RFC 7268 on RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks
Date: 	Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:17:10 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 7268

         Title:      RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802
                     Networks
         Author:     B. Aboba, J. Malinen,
                     P. Congdon, J. Salowey,
                     M. Jones
         Status:     Standards Track
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       July 2014
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked],
                     [email-masked],
                     [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      29
         Characters: 56686
         Updates:    RFC 3580, RFC 4072

         I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-12.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7268.txt

RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
(LANs).  This document defines additional attributes for use within
IEEE 802 networks and clarifies the usage of the EAP-Key-Name
Attribute and the Called-Station-Id Attribute.  This document
updates RFCs 3580 and 4072.

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

.