Subject: Re: [radext] #182 (radius-fragmentation): transport review questions

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:43:12 -0000

#182: transport review questions

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The authors have added section 11.4 for transport considerations, which
 tackles the second bullet at least.

 Following discussions with the authors, we agreed that PMTUD is out of
 scope for this document - it is much rather a generic RADIUS question that
 needs to (additional) considerations here; the datagrams produced by this
 document are "normal-sized" RADIUS datagrams on the wire.

 Meanwhile, an early TSVDIR review has been requested, whose results will
 very likely supersede the open bullets in this ticket.

 I am closing the ticket now, and will open a new one with the results of
 the TSVDIR review by the time it's finished.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/182#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>