Subject: Re: [radext] #177 (radius-fragmentation): text in section 11.2 up-to-date?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:04:52 -0000

#177: text in section 11.2 up-to-date?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Revision -07 has the corrected text, closing this issue as Resolved.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/177#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>