Subject: Re: [radext] #180 (radius-fragmentation): draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06: mop-up of small comments

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:22:19 -0000

#180: draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06: mop-up of small comments

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 1. No. What we wanted to express is what the RFC6158 says about the NAS-
 Filter-Rule attribute: that it is not allowed to be in an Access-Challenge
 packet. The text now says:

 [...]this approach does entirely solve the problem of sending large
 amounts of data from a server to a NAS, as many current RADIUS attributes
 are not permitted in an Access-Challenge packets. [...]

 2. English-Spanish "false friend". It has been modified to "SAML
 statement".

 3. If reworded the sentence to:
 [...] If they are unable to add this information to the packet [...]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/180#comment:4>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>