Subject: [radext] #195 (bigger-packets): minor nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 06:24:32 -0000

#195: minor nits

 1)
 Abstract: "... to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum RADIUS
 packet proves problematic."
 This sounds garbled or too complex for me as a non-native speaker. The
 following would do wonders:
 "... to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum size limit of RADIUS
 packets proves problematic."

 2)
 The correct reference for RADIUS over TCP is RFC6613, not RFC6113. There
 are multiple occurences of this typo.

 3)
 please replace the reference [I-D.ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation] with
 [RFC7499].

 4)
 In section 4, you state "Proxies MUST not forward a Protocol-Error...".
 I believe you meant a capital NOT as in MUST NOT.

 5)
 In section six, an s is missing: "In this case the attribute indicate
 ..." (indicates)

 6)
 In Security Considerations, a reference to RFC6613 is not in the
 standard [] notation.

 7)
 In the same section, an e is missing: "If these attacks ar accaptable
 ..." (are)

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/195>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 07:03:25 -0000

#195: minor nits

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 One more: the References sections are labelled "Normative References" and
 "References". The second section should be labelled "Informative
 References".

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/195#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:48:05 -0000

#195: minor nits

 And one more: Introduction, line 1: RADIUS is "Remote Authentication Dial
 In User Service" (s/Access/Authentication/ and s/Server/Service/ and s/-/
 / )

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/195#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>