Subject: Re: [radext] #195 (bigger-packets): minor nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:19:25 -0000

#195: minor nits

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Version -04 of the draft fixes most of these, with the exception of these
 three:

 6) In Security Considerations, a reference to RFC6613 is not in the
 standard xref [] notation.

 7) In the same section, an e is missing: "If these attacks ar
 accaptable..." (are)

 8) There should be a space in "Dial In" in Introduction, line 1.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/195#comment:3>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>