Subject: Re: [radext] #194 (bigger-packets): find and list implementations

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:36:47 -0000

#194: find and list implementations

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 in progress; is being clarified on the radext list

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/194#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:23:37 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 author prefers not to have an Implementation Status section

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/194#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>