Subject: Re: [radext] #193 (bigger-packets): clarify "endpoint" for coexistence with RADIUS fragmentation

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:24:08 -0000

#193: clarify "endpoint" for coexistence with RADIUS fragmentation

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Endpoint was changed to next hop.

 Since using Response-Length is not usable as discovery mechanism in this
 context, the rest of comment does not make sense any more :-)

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/193#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>