Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 06:19:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Larger Packets for RADIUS over TCP
        Author          : Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The RADIUS over TLS experiment described in RFC 6614 has opened
   RADIUS to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum size limit of
   RADIUS packet proves problematic.  This specification extends the
   RADIUS over TCP experiment (RFC 6613) to permit larger RADIUS
   packets.  This specification compliments other ongoing work to permit
   fragmentation of RADIUS authorization information.  This document
   registers a new RADIUS code, an action which requires IESG approval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:33:58 -0400

I believe I have responded to or pushed back on all the issues raised
during the chairs' review.
I haven't seen responses to my responses.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:14:45 +0200

Hi,

> I haven't seen responses to my responses.

Thanks for the updated draft. I will not be able to look into before
late next week though. Stay tuned!

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66