Subject: (radius) FYI: 43rd IETF-ORLANDO, FL: NASREQNG

From: "Beadles, Mark A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:46:02 -0500

The following BOF meeting in Orlando may be of interest to members of this
group:

This is to confirm one session for NASREQNG as follows:

	Thursday, December 10 at 1300-1500
		other groups scheduled at that time: msgtrk, webdav, ipvbi,
idr,
			saag, avt, rsvp

NASreqNG BOF
-------------

Title:  Next Generation Network Access Server Requirements (NASreqNG)

Chairs:	David Mitton ([email-masked])
	Mark Beadles ([email-masked])

Operation and Management Area Directors:
	Harald Alvestrand ([email-masked])
	Bert Wijnen ([email-masked])

BOF Description
---------------

The goal of this BOF is to reconfirm interest and come to agreement on goals
and charter of the proposed Next-generation Network Access Server
Requirements (NASreqNG) Working Group.  This BOF is a follow-on and
culmination of the NASreqNG BOF held in December 1997 in Washington, DC.
The proposed WG is to be focused on developing requirements for NAS's,
documenting current practices of NAS vendors and deployers, and determining
the suitability of candidate protocols for meeting the requirements of
next-generation NAS's.  

The work items for this BOF are reconfirmation of interest in the WG,
finalization of the charter and development of target dates for the WG
goals, and, if the above are successful, drafting of volunteers to begin the
work of the proposed WG.

BOF Agenda
----------

-Agenda bashing

-Review and discussion of charter

-NAS Best Current Practices 
   -Discussion of goal
   -Discussion of milestone completion target date
   -Volunteers for work

-NAS Requirements
   -Discussion of goal
   -Discussion of milestone completion target date
   -Volunteers for work
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.