Subject: (radius) Ready For The Holidays ?? How about a head start ??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 02:04:56

NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO GET READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!

You probably have received this in the past and done nothing 
about it, then wondered about it.  It really does work. All you 
need is to invest a some time and effort into this, but the pay 
off can be great. I received this letter late last year, put 
little effort onto it and got moderate results. The system does 
work!! I am starting this again for the upcoming holiday season. 
This is a ground floor opportunity!!

This could possible be the best HOLIDAY SEASON ever !!

Never Thought I'd Be the One Telling You This:

I Actually Read a Piece of E-Mail & I'm Going to Europe on the 
Proceeds!

Hello!

My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and 
part-time accountant.  As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" 
e-mail and use my account primarily for business.  I received 
what I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted 
it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the 
catchy subject line,  I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , 
"OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to 
invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with 
creating a little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills 
and, after receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small 
fee to send out some e-mail advertisements for me.  After reading 
the reports, I also learned how easy it is to bulk e-mail for 
free! 

I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six 
weeks, my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days 
the excess fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to 
the corporate-size box!  I am stunned by all the money that keeps 
rolling in!

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a 
substantial downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we 
purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy to 
celebrate!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be 
prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow 
up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money 
as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the computer, but I'll 
bet you already are.   If you can open an envelope, remove the 
money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the 
bank.  Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy 
it is.  If I can do this, so can you!

                       GO FOR IT NOW!!

                       Karen Liddell

The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a. LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program 
you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and 
proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This 
program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing 
on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does 
not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, 
and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get 
the mail and go to the bank!  

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply 
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial 
dreams will come true! When followed correctly, this electronic, 
multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME! 

Thousands of people have used this program to:
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc., 
    -  Even retire! 

This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------
OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY 
ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next 
to nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level 
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and 
selling our products.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to 
recruit new multi- level business online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and 
financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via 
"snail mail" will include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they 
ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  
THAT'S IT!  The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic 
multi-level marketing business anywhere! 

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell 
them if you don't order them).
     
     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF 
THE 
        REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
        RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the 
person whose 
        name appears on the list next to the report.
  
     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of 
the four
        reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can 
save them
        on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of 
the four reports. 
         Save them on your computer so they will be accessible 
for you to send 
         to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next 
     to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
other than is
     instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose 
out on the
     majority of your profits.  Once you  understand the way this 
works, you'll 
     also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, 
this method 
     has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name 
and address 
         under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the 
one that 
         was there down to REPORT #2.  

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down 
to 
         REPORT #3.  

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down 
to 
         REPORT #4.  

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed 
from
         the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address 
ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of 
names, and save 
     it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction 
portion of this 
     letter.
  
4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very 
inexpensive,
     and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another
     avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists. 
 
     You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you
     can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you. 
     BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them 
the report
     they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE 
     ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY 
send out,
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because 
they can't
     advertise until they receive the report!

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT 
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL 
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two 
sheets of paper  
n On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name 
of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) 
your postal address.

Note: Because I am starting this  over again and will be selling 
all of the reports, I am listed in all of the 
4 address positions. Simple follow the program to the letter. ( 
Remove these three sentences as it won’t make sense when you send 
your letters.)

_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:  
            RB & Co.
            1021 Windermere Rd.
             Franklin Sq. NY 11010
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
            RB & Co.
            1021 Windermere Rd.
            Franklin Sq. NY 11010
_________________________________________________________________
_
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
           RB & Co.
           1021 Windermere Rd.
           Franklin Sq. NY 11010
________________________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
           RB & Co.
           1021 Windermere Rd.
           Franklin Sq. NY 11010
_________________________________________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it 
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on 
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will 
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in 
YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this 
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with 
$5...........................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 
100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
                                                   THIS TOTALS   
     ----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate 
only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would 
happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 
100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet 
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most 
productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail 
lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and 
follow 
     the directions accurately.

 *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when 
    the orders start coming in because:

    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, 
Title
    18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the 
U.S. Code,
    also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, 
which state 
    that "a product or service must be exchanged for money 
received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

 *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow 
the 
    instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be 
SUCCESSFUL!

 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two 
weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of 
weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. 
 If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have 
received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because 
the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue 
to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS 
by watching which report people are ordering from you.  If you 
want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and 
start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the income 
you will generate from this business!

NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a 
business name,                  how income tax is handled, etc., 
contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a 
Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the 
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free 
seminars about business taxes.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

     This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It really is 
a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little 
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. 
          Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

     My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. 
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to 
Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, 
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. 
 I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my supposed 
intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun 
of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when 
the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!  Within two 
weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had 
received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked!  I was sure 
that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a 
believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."   I did have 
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" 
and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
           Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

    I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to 
you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come 
in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the 
plan was legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
           Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

    The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached 
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see 
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 
14 weeks, with money still coming in.
           Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

    Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I 
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that 
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my 
medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile, it 
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the 
window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my 
life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't 
matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a 
better investment with a faster return.
         Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

    I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I 
didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first 
try!!
          D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

     This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have 
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off 
the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan 
will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your 
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Good luck 
and happy spending!
           Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET 
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

 

 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.