Subject: (radius) FIRM UP WITHOUT GIVING UP...the food you love!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 02:53:00 -0800

<HTML><BR>
INCREASE YOUR ENERGY LEVEL & FIRM UP WITHOUT<BR>
           GIVING UP THE FOOD YOU LOVE!<BR>
  * All Natural Energizer  * Reduce Sugar Cravings  <BR>
* Burn the Fat While You Keep the Muscle * Eat the Foods You Love<BR>
* Preferred by Fitness Experts *• 100% Safe and Natural<BR>
<BR>
AN INCREDIBLE NUTRITIONAL BREAKTHROUGH!<BR>
   I know what you're thinking. I felt the same way at<BR>
 first but I found that there is finally a way to trim down<BR>
 and shed unwanted fat without all the hassles of a diet<BR>
 and strenuous exercise. Yes, there’s actually a wayto<BR>
 firm up without giving up the food you love. And it’s so<BR>
 easy! I just take one Thermo-Lift capsule twice a day<BR>
 and that’s it! Sure, exercise and daily activity will<BR>
 contribute to your results, but they’re not required!<BR>
And just thinkno messy powders or mixes. No starvation.<BR>
 No rationing your food by the ounce. Thermo-Lift<BR>
 improves your metabolism so your body burns the<BR>
 excess fat!I actually noticed my clothes fitting better<BR>
 before I noticed the pounds coming off! <BR>
<BR>
METABOLISM IS THE KEY<BR>
     Anyone who has struggled to lose weight can tell<BR>
you diets alone don't work! That’s because your size,<BR>
 or your weight, has more to do with your metabolism<BR>
 more than what you eat.     Changes International has<BR>
 designed a product that works several ways to help you<BR>
 achieve maximum results from your weight-loss program.<BR>
 This unique blend of herbs, botanicals and Chromium Picolinate<BR>
 improves your metabolism so your body relies more on<BR>
 stored body fat and less on stored proteins.<BR>
<BR>
 STOP THE YO-YO CYCLE!<BR>
     On a typical diet, up to 30% of lost weight is muscle.<BR>
 Losing muscle lowers your metabolic rate and slows<BR>
 the burning of calories. This lower metabolic rate also<BR>
 makes it hard to keep lost pounds from creeping back.<BR>
 Result: the Yo-Yo syndrome!  You know, up and down<BR>
 up and down. After each lose-gain cycle the proportion<BR>
 of fat actually increases!   To break this vicious cycle, <BR>
it is important to lose only fat while maintaining or even<BR>
 increasing muscle! Our unique formula is a specialized<BR>
combination of herbs and botanicals coupled with the<BR>
 best source of chromium available.<BR>
 Patented Chromium Picolinate, a bio-active chromium<BR>
 with clinically proven benefits, is vital to good health<BR>
 and is essential for the effective functioning of insulin.<BR>
     Studies have shown chromium nutrition to be an<BR>
 effective part of LONG TERM fat loss programs!<BR>
<BR>
 NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED <BR>
  Three million readers of Cosmopolitan read a <BR>
discussion of Chromium Picolinate's value for dieters<BR>
 under the headline, "A Miracle Mineral?". The<BR>
 cholesterol-reducing effect of Chromium Picolinate<BR>
 was highlighted in Ladies Home Journal<BR>
,Longevity magazine has praised it as a safe alternative<BR>
 to anabolic steroids.  A large number of publications<BR>
 for athletes and health food shoppers have also<BR>
 run feature articles on Chromium Picolinate,<BR>
 including: Prevention, Today’s Living, Total Health<BR>
 and Muscular Development<BR>
<BR>
HERE’S MORE EVIDENCE!<BR>
   Several double-blind crossover studies conducted<BR>
 along with clinical and laboratory tests at a leading<BR>
 university and hospital have proven that the ingredients<BR>
 in Thermo-Lift are effective. Without changing dietary<BR>
 or exercise habits over a 6-week period, subjects in<BR>
 separate studies lost an average of 23% body fat or<BR>
 approximately 4.4 pounds of fat, and increased lean<BR>
 body mass by 1.5 pounds. People over the age of 46<BR>
 did even better, and women seemed to do the best! <BR>
 People with elevated cholesterol levels averaged a<BR>
 10% drop in LDL cholesterol. <BR>
<BR>
WHAT’S IN THERMO-LIFT?<BR>
    Chromium Picolinate, Bee Pollen, Astralagus, <BR>
Licorice Root, Ginger Root, Rehmannia Root,<BR>
 Siberian Ginseng, Ma Huang Extract, Gotu Kola,<BR>
 Bladderwrack, White Willow Bark, Guarana Extract<BR>
 and Reishi Mushroom. All ingredients are formulated<BR>
 and synergistically blended to be both 100% safe and<BR>
 effective. Thermo-Lift is manufactured and bottled by<BR>
 a 25 year-old, pharmaceutical company and all FDA<BR>
 standards have been met or exceeded.<BR>
<BR>
 THE ENERGIZERS<BR>
    Siberian Ginseng: Good source of energy and <BR>
endurance. Increases physical and mental vigor.<BR>
 Ma Huang extract: Helps to increase energy, improve<BR>
 circulation,control appetite and decongest. The Chinese<BR>
 use it for treatment of asthma and other respiratory<BR>
 disorders. Guarana extract: Increases mental alertness<BR>
 and fights fatigue a very high energy source.<BR>
 Rehmannia Root: Used to treat anemia, fatigue, and<BR>
 to promote the healing of bones. Astralagus: Acts as<BR>
 a tonic to protect the immune system and increases<BR>
 metabolism. Bee Pollen: Effective for combating fatigue,<BR>
 depression, and colon disorders.<BR>
<BR>
WHAT OTHERS HAVE FOUND <BR>
    "My name is Denita Kellet. In just 18 months, I have<BR>
 been able to lose 212 pounds  and over 52 inches over<BR>
 my entire body! I have a non-functioning thyroid and for<BR>
  years have fought a losing battle with a bad weight problem. <BR>
Then I found     Thermo-Lift. This product has greatly enriched my life and my health. I wish      everybody could feel as good as I feel. <BR>
I'm a lot more active and able to play  with my family.<BR>
 All I can say is, thanks 110% Thermo-Lift for what you've<BR>
 done for me and my life." <BR>
<BR>
     "My name is Misty McDonald. I'm a twenty-two year <BR>
old working mother of two  children. In just five months<BR>
 I have lost an amazing seventy pounds. I  dropped an<BR>
 incredible sixteen dress sizes! At 180 pounds, I was<BR>
 very unhappy  and depressed. I felt very insecure about<BR>
 myself and really didn't like to  go outside the house.<BR>
 Then I found Thermo-Lift and what a difference it has<BR>
      made in my life! Thank you Thermo-Lift for changing<BR>
 my life and making me feel complete." Misty went from<BR>
 180 pounds to 110 pounds in only 5 months. <BR>
      Before and after pictures available!<BR>
<BR>
     "I have been examined by my doctor and my weight<BR>
 loss has blown his mind!       People that I used to work <BR>
with, and even some family members, have trouble<BR>
  recognizing me. I wish everyone that is overweight<BR>
 could be sent my way so that I could talk to them. <BR>
Maybe I could be of help, since I’ve lost 150 pounds so far."<BR>
    <BR>
     "I started taking Thermo-Lift March 1st of this year.<BR>
 My sister just kept after me. I felt happy eating, and<BR>
 did not want to change my life, so  I didn't. I just took<BR>
 Thermo-Lift and kept eating. I noticed my clothes getting<BR>
 looser on me, but I haven't kept a scale in my house for<BR>
 over ten years. The middle of May, I found a <BR>
commercial scale and weighed   myself. I had lost<BR>
 50 pounds, in just 2 1/2 months! I celebrated by buying<BR>
 myself a new pair of jeans. I went from a size 48 waist<BR>
 to a size 42!  The best part is I am a non insulin-dependent<BR>
 diabetic and was taking 10 mg of diabeta every day to<BR>
 control my blood sugar. I monitor my  blood sugar<BR>
 myself, and with Thermo-Lift my sugar level went<BR>
 below 70 for the first time in years. My doctor has<BR>
 now taken me off my medication,  and Thermo-Lift is<BR>
 keeping up very good. I still watch it closely, but  I hate<BR>
 to be chemically dependent like that. I thank my<BR>
 sister every week   for turning me on to Thermo-Lift."<BR>
      Bernie has lost 60 pounds so far and is still going!<BR>
<BR>
     "Over the last 10 years, I have tried a variety of<BR>
 weight loss methods, spent  thousands of dollars<BR>
 and failed at all of them. By December 1995, I was the<BR>
      heaviest I had ever weighed 235 pounds. I had no<BR>
 energy. My self-esteem had hit rock bottom… I was<BR>
 introduced to Changes International and Thermo-Lift <BR>
      and have never looked back! My energy level has<BR>
 boosted and my weight loss increased In total I have<BR>
 lost 70 pounds and went from a size 22 to a size 12.  <BR>
    The amazing part it's so easy!<BR>
<BR>
                           *************************************************<BR>
<BR>
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!<BR>
<BR>
Experience the incredible changes Thermo-Lift<BR>
 can make in YOUR life. Over 90% of our customers<BR>
 report feeling a change within 2 to 3 days! Even if<BR>
 it took YOU 2 to 3 weeks, wouldn’t it be worth it? With<BR>
 your order, you will receive a one month supply of 60<BR>
 capsules. No diet is included because none is needed!<BR>
Your small investment of only $29.95 plus $3.00 S&H will<BR>
 start you on the path to a NEW YOU for about a dollar a day. <BR>
<BR>
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your<BR>
 purchase price (less S&H) will be cheerfully refunded <BR>
upon return of the unused portion.<BR>
     TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW! Only by starting<BR>
 Thermo-Lift immediately can you begin to feel the<BR>
 boost in energy and the increased fat burning<BR>
 efficiency of your new metabolic rate. Be prepared to<BR>
 experience a bit of a "spring" in your step when you<BR>
 use Thermo-Lift and remember if you find it<BR>
 CURBING YOUR APPETITE, don’t blame me. You were warned!<BR>
<BR>
                           *****************************************************<BR>
TO ORDER THERMO-LIFT:<BR>
Complete the form below and mail it with your<BR>
 check or money order payable to:<BR>
<BR>
Energy Works<BR>
PO Box 66464<BR>
Albuquerque, NM 87193-6464<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Also available -- an alternative supplement for those who desire weight<BR>
loss without the energizing effects of Thermo-Lift<BR>
Changes NOW! A revolutionary combination of fibers, enzymes, vitamins and <BR>
minerals designed to attract and hold fats and remove them from the digestive tract.<BR>
<BR>
    ------------------------------------------------ CUT  HERE------------------------------------------------<BR>
YES! I want ____ bottles of THERMO-LIFT at $29.95 each:      $________<BR>
YES! I want ____ bottles of Changes NOW!at $29.95 each:      $________<BR>
   $3.00 shipping and handling per bottle                                  $________<BR>
<BR>
       Total Amount Enclosed (Payable to Energy Works): $________<BR>
<BR>
Your Name: ______________________________<BR>
 <BR>
 Address: _______________________________<BR>
               <BR>
 City, State, Zip: __________________________<BR>
<BR>
Phone (Day): ________________________ (Eve): ___________________<BR>
<BR>
THANK YOU for your order!  ************************************************<BR>
The information contained in this e-mail was derived from many medical, nutritional, and media publications. It is not intended for medical or nutritional claims but for informational and educational purposes. Please consult a health professional should the need for one be indicated.<BR>
THE FIRST 100 ORDERS WILL RECEIVE A FREE GIFT************  <BR>
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OFFER, THERE ARE LIMITED SUPPLIES.</HTML>

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.