Subject: [Rai-discuss] Tracker for things Cullen needs to do

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:33:28 +0200

I want to make sure that I am not loosing things people want me to  
do.  There is a tracker set up at

https://rt.rtfm.com/rt

The account name is "ietf" and the secret is "public". Using the web  
interface you can create tickets and view the queue.  I have been  
using a personal queue on this tracker for about the last two years  
and it has worked well for me. I will make sure to respond to tickets  
in 7 days and even if they are not completed, I will at least provide  
a time when they should be done.

If folks hate using a tracker, I'm totally fine just getting email or  
phone calls from you too but if you like this, it is there and you  
can use it.

Cullen

_______________________________________________
Rai-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai-discuss