Subject: [Rai-discuss] RAI area open telechat

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 13:47:50 -0800

It would be useful if RAI could start something similar to this.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Eggert [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:04 AM
To: [email-masked]; TSV Area; TSV Dir
Subject: [tsv-area] reminder: TSV area open telechat

Hi,

Magnus and me have been scheduling regular biweekly TSV area telechats  
for a few months now. This is a reminder that all participants,  
authors or chairs are welcome to call in to discuss whatever needs  
discussing.

The telechats are every second Wednesday at 16:00 CET. The next  
telechats will be on February 13. Please email me for local dial-in  
numbers.

Lars

_______________________________________________
Rai-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai-discuss

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:33:09 -0800

I know that time zones, agenda, and things expanding to fill available  
time have been problems with meetings like this in the past but  
regardless of if RAI wants to do something like a regular meeting or  
not, I would like to say on a separate note ....

Anytime someone has something in particular that they think needs some  
time to talk about, I'm glad to try and set up something appropriate  
as long as we can get the right people to come.

Cullen <with my RAI AD hat on>