Subject: [RAI] ICE tutorial in Chicago [DO NOT REPLY]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:21:17 -0400

(Apologies to multiple recipients)
(DO NOT REPLY)

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
       (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt)
           [-17 should be available shortly]

WHEN:     Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 1145-1245
           (lunch logistics are in progress and will be announced ASAP)

WHERE:    Red Lacquar

WHO:      Anyone that would like to learn more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE, developed by the mmusic working group, has been
           defined as the IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based
           media. It is also seeing increased usage for traversal
           for other kinds of application traffic - anything worrying
           about any-to-any communications. In this tutorial, we will
           overview the background of the problem, consider the
           requirements driving ICE, and provide an overview of
           how ICE works. An understanding of SIP is not required.
           The tutorial will be based on the pending -17 version.

RSVP:     Please send a note to me with the Subject line "ice-is-nice"
           (mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ice-is-nice) so I can get a
           count of the number of participants for lunch purposes.

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
RAI mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai