Subject: [RAI] Status: RAI Review Directorate

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:49:26 -0500

Hi folks, 

Just to provide an update on our progress this year: 3 document reviews
have been completed and one is currently underway. There were 4 reviews
completed last year (3 of the same doc).  So, this review process has
remained fairly lightweight.  Statistically, there's been a nice mix of
review types in this small set of docs: 2 cross area, 1 expert for an
Ind doc, 4 WGLC reviews (3 of the same doc) and 2 Initial reviews for WG
docs (with one of those docs also having undergone WGLC). 

I'm still tracking the assignments in this simple spreadsheet format for
now:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/rai-art.html

I'm realizing that it might be useful to also keep and sort by the past
review due dates, so I'll add those back into my next round of updates
(that means that you know whether or not a review has been done based
upon whether there's text in the report column). 

Thanks,
Mary.

========================================================================

Guidelines at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/review-guidelines.html

FAQ at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/FAQ.html

Members at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/rai-reviewer-list.html

_______________________________________________
RAI mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai